PDA

View Full Version : Just Dropping In

Toby's my baby
06-12-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm on vacation (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=106049) still, but I just thought I would drop in and say hello. I am in Phoenix right now, at my brother house. I think I made a thread about their dog "Maddy" passing away, and I realized I made a HORRIBLE mistake. :o Their greyhound Maddy didn't pass away, it was their greyhound Ned. Sorry for the mistake. RIP NED :( I'm having a great time, and I have filled my memory card twice! :o So without a doubt you will be seeing lots of pictures when I get home. I hope all is well with everyone, and if there are any new additions to anybodys families, please pm me, human or fur!! I'll probably be posting pictures in a week or two, I'm not sure when I will be home yet! :D

Bye for now!

-Beth

Flatcoatluver
06-12-2006, 06:00 PM
oh wow I can't wait for all the pics!!! I hope you having fun and your not as burnt!!

finn's mom
06-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Yay, Beth! Good to see you! Have fun on the rest of your trip, can't wait for pictures!

rest in peace, sweet ned.

Toby's my baby
06-12-2006, 10:11 PM
I hope you having fun and your not as burnt!!

EWW, you should SEE my skin. I can't even wear my hair up in this hot weather, my back and chest are pealing SO bad, it is disgusting!! :p

But, I am having a lot of fun. I haven't been with my family in a long time (brothers and sister in-laws) for a LONG time, and it is great to be together again. :)

Miss Z
06-13-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm glad you're having such a good time, and I look forward to the pics!