PDA

View Full Version : Bedfella Fritz

fritz03
06-12-2006, 05:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/bedfella1.jpgFritz all cozy under my bed sheets .That morning, he come in and looked at me and jumped up on my bed,kissed me and buried himself under the covers.Fritz had to go the vet today for a heartworm needle and was nervous when going,he was shaking.He was still nervous there as he had a little bathroom accident.Taking the needle wasn't a problem,but his his hip is sore after i picked him up and brought him downstairs tonight .Fritz weighs in at 19 pounds and is a very healthy Bichon.he is under the couch now and is whining because of his sore hip and he also had a shot in behind his neck.We went to my niece's last night for some cake as it was Brandyn's 5th birthday.He had some friends over earlier for a party and had a great time.they had a blow-up castle out back and had fun playing in it.Samantha looks really good..she can stand up and hold onto a chair,but still crawls around.She said Brandyn's name and when Shannon,showed her a picture of him,she pointed to it.Fritz stayed home,their dog Molson is rather protective of ther kids and are afraid of him biting. :D

Daisy and Delilah
06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Awwwww!!! Poor Fritz! We're so sorry to hear you had to have some vet work done buddy. We hope you get all better really soon. Have the family pamper you as much as possible. Take it easy sweetheart :) Barry, I'm thrilled to hear that Samantha is doing so well. Happy Birthday to Brandyn. How nice that Fritzie got to have some cake ;)

elizabethann
06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Fritz you look so cozy under the covers.

I'm so sorry your hip hurts. Needles stink, I know. Take care cutie pie.