PDA

View Full Version : Coby

blue girl
06-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Coby, you sound like such a fun bunny! I would love to see you running around the house, rubbing your chin on everything. I bet you keep your family very entertained and laughing all the time! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

chocolatepuppy
06-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Coby, you are adorable! It sound like you're very smart too. ;) A bunny that doesn't like carrots? Congratulations on POTD! I hope your having a hoppy day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Coby how adorable you are!!!

I'd love to give you a quick kiss on your sweet little head!!!

It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!

I hope you get lots of treats to celebrate your special Day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
06-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Awww!!! What a cutie:D And what a sweet, loving and well mannered bunnster girl, too!:) Oh, how I'd love to you and your best furbud Gonzo in action!:D And I love your photo, Coby!!! You have such a sweet, sweet face and such a pretty coat! I hope you and Gonzo are having the best day ever celebrating your reign as PET OF THE DAY!!!:) Make sure you fit in lots of extra hugs, kisses, bunny nap time and crackers, lettuce, and timothy hay!!! Your Mom is truly blessed to have you in her life! Congratulations to our most deserving honoree, precious Coby!:) Long and happy life to you, sweet bunny girl! Have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!

luvofallhorses
06-12-2006, 07:22 PM
hi there, beautiful Coby! :) It sounds like you have the personality of a cat by rubbing your chin on everything. ;) I hope you enjoy your special day, honey bunnie! ;) :D and congrats on being our potd! :)