PDA

View Full Version : Who are you really???-----EVEN MORE NEW QUESTIONS

dontchakit
06-12-2006, 01:03 PM
I know that there was a "get to know you-game" thread but I thought it might be cool to get to know everyone in one post...ummm...kind of like a questioneer.

1. what is your name and how old are you?----Kasandra, 18
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----Mr.Chips, 4
3. What is your favorite food?----Anything with hot sauce
4. Where do you live?----Connecticut (u.s)
5. Are you married, single?----Been going steady with my Boyfriend Frank
for a year now.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I was searching the net for pics.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Drawing, painting,listening to
music,hanging out with
friends.

k9krazee
06-12-2006, 01:18 PM
. what is your name and how old are you?----Ashley, 17
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----5 dogs (Micki, MIni, Kyra, Jack and Shadow), 3 cats (Jasper, Motchka and Batman), 2 Guinea pigs (Henry and Elvis), Tokay Gecko (Geico)
3. What is your favorite food?----Chocolate :p I really don't have a favorite
4. Where do you live?----Michigan (US)
5. Are you married, single?----Single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Google search
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?--- Agility, train dogs, work, Scout stuff (Venturing to be exact), hanging out with friends, volunteering at the Animal Shelter, go on road trips, go shopping (for my pets)...and I could go on and on :p

luvofallhorses
06-12-2006, 01:28 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Krista, 20
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 6
Jenny, Rocky, Buster, Ginger (dogs) Miagi, Tiger (cats)
3. What is your favorite food?---- tuna fish, chocolate, pizza, chicken
4. Where do you live?---- Montana (U.S.)
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- google search
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- volunteering at my local non-kill animal shelter, horse back riding, spend time with my furbabies (that's a given..;)), go online, etc.

Roxyluvsme13
06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---Briana, Almost 14
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----7 Roxy, Lily, Skye, Dipstick, Sebastian, Neptune, Ariel
3. What is your favorite food?----Vegetarian Chicken
4. Where do you live?----Tennessee
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----from dogoftheday.com
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Photography, Making graphics, playing with my pets

binka_nugget
06-12-2006, 01:34 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Ashley - 18
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? Two dogs (Kai and Kaedyn), five cockatiels (Tonks, Luna, Ozzie, Noah, Allie) and lots of bettas
3. What is your favorite food? Sushi! :D
4. Where do you live? Vancouver, BC
5. Are you married, single? LDR
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I can't remember exactly.. I think I was looking up Sheltie pictures and came across DOTD.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Train the dogs (obedience & agility), breed bettas, get pierced (LOL), webdesign/graphics

Uabassoon
06-12-2006, 01:36 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Laura and I'm 25
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?
Corkscrew-orange tabby cat
Tibby- siamese mix cat
Tuna- Black longhair cat
Pocky- Patched Tabby Cat
Payson - Jack Russell Terrier mix dog.
3. What is your favorite food? Chicken Fingers
4. Where do you live? Arizona
5. Are you married, single? Living with my domestic partner
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? It's been so long I really dont' remember. I think I was just searching the web for pet sites.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Play rugby, watch movies and spending time with my friends.

gemini9961
06-12-2006, 01:41 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Amber - 25
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names? 3 dogs (Sadie, Maggie and Grant)
3. What is your favorite food? I don't have a real favorite, all depends on what I feel like eating at that given time.
4. Where do you live? Florida
5. Are you married, single? Married :)
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I was searching for a place to ask a question about my dogs.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Rest, Spend time with hubby, Spend time with family, Spoil the pups rotten.

LeahMM
06-12-2006, 01:41 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Leah-38
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 4 dogs-Niki, Cody,
Bozy, and Buddy. 5 cats-Quki, Buzz, Emmie, Missy, and Ashly.
2 Cockatiels-Screetch and JJ. 2 Box turtles-Thomas and Dot.
3. What is your favorite food? Mexican
4. Where do you live? Graham, WA
5. Are you married, single? Married
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I cant remember.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Garden and play with the dogs.

finn's mom
06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Kari, almost 30!
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names?---- three dogs: Finn, Freckles, and Dudley; two bettas: unnamed still!
3. What is your favorite food?---- don't really have a favorite, i love fruits and veggies the most out of all food groups, though
4. Where do you live?---- Plano, Texas
5. Are you married, single?---- living with my boyfriend, David
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- I honestly don't even remember!
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- indoors, I like to play with the dogs, read, watch movies, listen to music, knit, take pictures, surf the internet...outdoors, i like to be on the water, doing just about anything, i love being with the dogs, walking, biking, i love taking pictures...i love going to museums, live music venues, fine dining, dancing, etc...i just love life! :) as long as i'm with people who are interesting and love life, i'm always up for it!

My Peanuts
06-12-2006, 02:30 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Diana, 25
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names?---- 4 dogs-Sylvia, Harley, Morty & Jimmy. 2 cockateils-Milton & Bessie. 2 budgies-Mr. Peep and Salvatori (Sal). 3 African cichlids-Liol, Stitch, Seth McFareland. 1 Pleco-Larry David. 1 betta-Typhoon.
3. What is your favorite food?---- Almost anything Italian
4. Where do you live?---- Melrose Park, Illinois
5. Are you married, single?---- Single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- Hmm, I don't remember
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Hang with my pets, Hang out with friends, or workout.

.sarah
06-12-2006, 02:36 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Sarah, 17
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 4 dogs - Mandy, Nova, Luka, and Buck
3. What is your favorite food? There are too many to name!
4. Where do you live? Florida
5. Are you married, single? Single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Jessika and I know each other from some other forums and she had talked about Pet Talk a few times so I decided to join :)
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Mostly photography and hang out with my dogs. The dogs are my photo subjects 99% of the time ;)

dab_20
06-12-2006, 02:46 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Danielle
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----I don't know how many I have: 2 dogs: Molli, Sam, Pony: Dreamer 2 rabbits: Hershey, Daisy 5 cats: Oreo (all her kittens) 5 goats: Sebastian, Black Jack, Buddy, Sweetie, Mamma goat Lots of ducks: the only one I named is Peety... all the rest don't have names.
3. What is your favorite food?---- pizza
4. Where do you live?----Minnesota
5. Are you married, single?----single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I acctually don't remember... probably browsing the net.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Hockey, reading, agility, photography, etc.

rizzy
06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
*Rachel, I'm going to be 16 in a month.

*Sally-britany, snapper-snapping turtle, turtle-snapping turtle, and fishies :cool:

*Uh, lol there are way to many to mention. I dont want to put anyone to sleep.

*Minnesota, USA

*Single and loving it :P

*(Dogz) Emma told me about it. (Aww, so glad:D)

*I like to dirtbike, fourwheel and snowmobile. I also enjoy being outdoors, writing poems and stories, and being on the computer to "take a break".

PinkSunshine
06-12-2006, 02:56 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Summer, 24

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 3 dogs - Dozer; Bailey; Molly and 1 cat - Annie

3. What is your favorite food? Steak & potatoes

4. Where do you live? California

5. Are you married, single? Getting married June 17th (less than a week now!)

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Google Search

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Anything with my animals, work out, sleep, read, listen to music

Jessika
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Jessica, ?? (I don't like giving out my age because then people tend to treat me differently depending on my age)
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- I have three currently; Jamie, Charlie, and Goldeneye007 (Double-Oh for short!)
3. What is your favorite food?---- Beef taquitos, beef fried rice, grilled chicken (w/o bbq sauce lol), umm lots others
4. Where do you live?---- Missouri. Currently, Branson Missouri. Previously.. St. Charles Missouri.
5. Are you married, single?---- I'm engaged! :)
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- I was searching the internet for pet forums, came across dog of the day, and went from there!
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- SLEEP!! Browse the net, update my sites, improve my photography skills, spend time outdoors, clean.

Kfamr
06-12-2006, 03:14 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you?

Kay - 18

The Three Muttlies! Simba, Nala, & Kiara

3. What is your favorite food?

Chicken :(

4. Where do you live?

Palm Harbor, Florida

5. Are you married, single?

Single

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?

It was so long ago since I joined PT, I really don't recall.

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?

My dogs and photography are my passions in life ~ so therefore, most of my spare time is spent with them.

However, my friends are a major part of my life too. We like to do simple things like having night picnics on the beach or things like going shopping and clubbing. I have some amazingly cool friends who just make life worth the struggle!

Jessika
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you?[/b]

Kay - 18
I totally thought you were older than that. Like, 23 at least!

Suki Wingy
06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Eva, 16
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names? 4:
Oslo- 1.5 year old dwarf rabbit
Niño- 6 year old mutt
Tigger- 11 year old Schnieder's skink
Nuria- 7 month old holstien calf here for the summer
My sister also has an agoiti gerbil I end up taking care of named Terrence
3. What is your favorite food?---- sushi, sanwiches on white bread, soy dogs, american cheeze
4. Where do you live?---- IL
5. Are you married, single?---- single duh
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- google image searches kept bringing me to POTD
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- computer, play/train/photograph pets, ride, I wish I could go to horse shows

Miss Z
06-12-2006, 04:10 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Zara, 14
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----Zsa-Zsa (cat) and Tia Maria (rat)
3. What is your favorite food?----Veggie fajitas (at the moent, lol)
4. Where do you live?----Lancashire, England, UK
5. Are you married, single?----Far too young for that! Single and free;)
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I sent Zsa-Zsa in for COTD, and when she got on it, I clicked the pet talk link at the bottom of her page to see her comments, and loved them so much I joined!
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Sketching, reading, playing tennis, horse-riding, going on PT

KitCat
06-12-2006, 04:15 PM
No, not really I'm the comedian (or think I am)

1. Name:Cathy, age 48
2. Pets: 1 spoiled, but well behaved Siamese cat, Cocoa Kitty 8+ years old
3. food: pizza, chicken florentine
4. I'm from South FL (But it's not "southern", has a northern population and attitude)
5. Status: married, but my husband is currently working in another town so we see each other for weekends.
6. I don't remember how I got here! I've been looking at the cat of the day forever and became more involved with pet talk as time went on.
7. My cat gets alot of my time, and I take him outside for some supervised outings. I have a butterfly and rose garden, showing at www.flowerfancier.com, I have been doing Tai Chi on and off for 10 years, and I have recently started working out at the gym. I am an artist, a graphic and web designer, so I will be taking a web programming class starting June 20. Whatever free time is left, I like to watch comedies, sci-fi, and "So you think you can dance".

Sevaede
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Angelique, 18
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 6. Soni, Isis, Bijou, Rota, Feesh, and Squeesh.
3. What is your favorite food?---- I like anything Troy makes up. Cheese toast, for instance.
4. Where do you live?---- Louisiana (u.s)
5. Are you married, single?---- Married.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- I can't remember. It probably came up on a Google search.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Drawing, writing, reading, talking to my sister online, hanging out with my husband, cleaning the gerbil habitat and fish tank.

Argranade
06-12-2006, 05:07 PM
1. Christina and im 16
2. I dont realy have a number they keep comming and going but at the moment I have 12. 5 pigeons Lakota,Argranade,Whiteriver,No name and no name ya know I need to think of some names lol. Shiney a love bird and a Robin anda cowbird oh ya and Keet.
3. Um.. PICKLES oh they taste so good.
4.Canada ontario.
5. Non of that yet lol ;)
6.I was just looking for more pet sites on Google.
7.Play with my pets go to the park movies bike riding alot somtimes painting lots of stuff. :)

Kfamr
06-12-2006, 05:10 PM
I totally thought you were older than that. Like, 23 at least!

:o Is that good or bad? :p

IRescue452
06-12-2006, 05:20 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Amanda, 21
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----Autumn, Sonny, Epitaph, Aries, Depot, Tony, Angel, Guliver, Red Girl, Nesbet, Caddis, Aphid, Brillo, 5 nameless fish and many nameless roaches
3. What is your favorite food?----Hmm tough one, veggie subs are good
4. Where do you live?----Wisconsin
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I don't remember
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Work, wait what do I LIKE to do?...bring Autumn to the park, surf the net, ignore the phone, imagine what life would be like if I were richer than rich

molucass
06-12-2006, 05:23 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Cori**21
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----3 dogs. Skylar 5 months, Isabelle (aka: Itty Bitty) 10 weeks, Deebo 1 year.
3. What is your favorite food?---- Chicken. I like just about any dish with Chicken in it
4. Where do you live?---- South Carolina. But I am currently in Texas because my sister got married, and I had to be in her wedding.
5. Are you married, single?---- I might as well be married.. It just can't be legalized.. :) Robin and I have been together for a year and 7 months.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Someone on a rat forum I am a member of told me about it.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Taking pictures, spending time with my dogs and my niece, drawing, writing, taking the dogs for walks, dancing, hanging out with my friends, etc.

Pembroke_Corgi
06-12-2006, 05:35 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Jill, 23

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- I have 4 pets (3 dogs: Marta, Adele & Vallis/ and 1 cat: Seine)

3. What is your favorite food?---- popcorn and just about anything sweet!

4. Where do you live?---- Iowa, but we're moving to Denver, CO soon

5. Are you married, single?---- married

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- From another forum I never really posted on :o

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Read, walk, play with the pets, play online, make little movie projects, go out to eat, shop, listen to music, play the piano....

Chilli
06-12-2006, 05:40 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Courtney, 14
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- I have 27 pets or so.... 2 dogs (Frisk & Ethan), 2 cats (Melani & Khaith), 1 dwarf hamster (Marley), 1 budgie (Norri), 2 guinea pigs (Taxi & Par), 5 rats (Otto, Venny, Sid, Ophelia, & Pocky), 2 mice (un-named), 1 red ear slider (Gideon), 9 bettas (Hinge, Cadbury, Nameless, Ellison, Rooster, Parka, Clyde, and two un-named), 2 fantail goldfish (Cott & Reich), and 2 cichlids (both un-named)
3. What is your favorite food?----I've never really established a favortie.
4. Where do you live?----Arkansas, U.S.
5. Are you married, single?----single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Not for certain... probably through google.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Write poetry, play bass, write music/songs, draw, paint, take photos, bike ride, roller blade, skateboard, tennis, take the dogs places, find any way to make money, and canoeing.

Flatcoatluver
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Breanne, will be 16 on Saterday

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----Zoey and T.j(dogs) Kendy Keshaw Kasey (cats) Quackers Waddles and Puddles (ducks) Jedi Rudy Salt Willy Islay and Goldie (fish) Peral and Jet(snails)

3. What is your favorite food?---- garden burgers

4. Where do you live?---- WA
5. Are you married, single?---- single

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- When T.j was dog of the day

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Agiltiy, train and show dogs, walk hang out with freinds

RedHedd
06-12-2006, 10:24 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Georgia, 54
2. How many pets do you have and what ARE their names? 2 cats - Mishi and Mitzi
3. What is your favorite food?----Indian
4. Where do you live?----San Francisco, CA
5. Are you married, single?----Single/widowed
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----from iWon. They posted the POTD every day until they started running re-runs. I traced the website to Pet of the Day.com and haven't looked back.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Read, watch TV, play games on the PC/Internet, surf the 'net, go dancing with friends, rock concerts.

Cincy'sMom
06-12-2006, 10:29 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Amy, 30
2. How many pets do you have and what ARE their names? 3 dogs, Sadie, Cincy and Spot
3. What is your favorite food?----Pizza
4. Where do you live?----Toledo, OH
5. Are you married, single?----Married
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----My husband found it, not sure how
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Read, watch NASCAR, NFL, play soccer, softball and volleyball

Jessika
06-12-2006, 10:38 PM
:o Is that good or bad? :p
Well not bad anyway, you act older than you are, you're more mature than your age :)

dogzr#1
06-12-2006, 10:59 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?~~Monica, 13

2. How many pets do you have and what ARE their names?~~Molly, Astra, Prince(dogs); Joey, Mr. Jingles, and Happy(bettas); Honey and Jem(Finches); Yellow Submarine(Sub for short) and Seaweed Princess(budgies); and many unnamed fish

3. What is your favorite food?~~Fettucini Alfredo

4. Where do you live?~~Texas

5. Are you married, single?~~Single

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?~~my mom showed me the site

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?~~Read, run, cook, surf the internet

MariaM
06-12-2006, 11:50 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Maria, 15
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 1 dog, Major
3. What is your favorite food? ohh...lots, my baba's borsche, sour cabbage rolls and perogies, lasagna, grapes, chinese food
4. Where do you live? Saskatchewan, Canada
5. Are you married, single? Lol in my dreams I'm married to like 3 different people haha...one of them is Landon Carter haha. I'm actually single...but crushing :p
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I was looking at Dog of the Day for ages before I decided to click on the links on the sides haha
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? sleep lol

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-13-2006, 05:06 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Lut, and I am 49

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----I have 4 cats, Maya, Inka, Zazou, and Snoopy. We also have a bunny Billie and lots of big fish in our pond.

3. What is your favorite food?----a cold salad with cold chicken and Italian dressing

4. Where do you live?----Belgium, near the city of Ghent in Flanders.

5. Are you married, single?----Married to Bernard, it will be 27 years this summer!!

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I found the link to "Dog of the Day" on my nephew's web-site. The rest is history ;)

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Reading, playing with cats, Sudoku, travelling, chatting on MSN

RubyMutt
06-13-2006, 06:03 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Lindsey, 22
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 2 pets (in my signature); Ruby the Australian Cattle Dog mix & Butler the American Shorthair kitty
3. What is your favorite food?---- Chicken Pad Thai
4. Where do you live?---- currently reside in Kentucky; born & raised in Washington state
5. Are you married, single?---- I live with my long-time boyfriend, marriage is not an immediate plan of ours'
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- A co-worker introduced me to dogoftheday.com years ago, from there I stumbled upon PT
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- read, hike/camp/backpack, listen to music, take walks, spend time with friends, scrapbook, play poker...

critter crazy
06-13-2006, 06:31 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Maggie-28

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 45!too many to list!!!

3. What is your favorite food?French fries and gravy

4. Where do you live?Binghamton, NY

5. Are you married, single?Married

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?Searching the net

7. What do you like to do in your spare timeHorseback riding, playing with my kids, Drawing, Bowling

dontchakit
06-13-2006, 07:02 AM
NEW QUESTIONS!!!

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?----Chad Kroeger (lead singer of nickelback) :D :D :D ;) :p :D
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----Dakota Fanning
3. What kind of music do you like?----Rock...hard rock...opera...some pop...some rap...heavy metal. :)
4. Who is your hero and why?----My step mom, because she was there for me when my "real" mom wasnt.
5. Do you have any best friends?----I have a couple, but my closest is my friend Brittany.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?----REDSOX BABY!!!! :D :p
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----any wild cat, or a horse.

finn's mom
06-13-2006, 07:58 AM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- wow, anyone interesting! but, I know you're specifically asking about someone in history or a celebrity...so, I'd love to meet Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Nathan Fillion, Willie Nelson...and, many more, it's early that's all i could think of. ;)
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?---- again...Natalie Portman, but, really, you couldn't pay me enough to be a celebrity (although she does seem to do a good job of staying out of the public eye)
3. What kind of music do you like?---- all of it! except for extreme music, like screaming or extremely violent or extremely depressing, etc...but, i really do like everything from classical music to country to rap to motown to disco to rock and roll to pop to folk to bluegrass to alternative and more! :)
4. Who is your hero and why?---- i have a few. for different reasons... my parents, my brother, my niece robyn, a handful of my friends
5. Do you have any best friends?---- yeah...david, robyn, ami, brooke, rebekah, barbara, jen, alison
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- i'm indifferent...
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---- an elephant...they never forget, they can live a long time, and, the way they stick together and take care of eachother is admirable, and, they have very few enemies

king2005
06-13-2006, 08:08 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Jess, 23 (24 in Aug)
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----9, Axle, Mango, Jack, Vixy, Squeeks, Vodka, Grissim & 2 un-named
3. What is your favorite food?----Cottage Cheese
4. Where do you live?----Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5. Are you married, single?----Been dating Shawn for 6 weeks
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----umm that was 6-7yrs ago I really don't remember
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Tv, PC, PC games, walks, mississauga monopoly & caring for the pets.

JenBKR
06-13-2006, 08:33 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Jen, 27
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names?----Roscoe, Katie, Belle, and 9 fish
3. What is your favorite food?----french fries, fruit, salads
4. Where do you live?----Pennsylvania
5. Are you married, single?----married
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----google search
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----walking, reading, cuddling with the furkids

joanofark
06-13-2006, 08:45 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Sarah, 13
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 3 Duke, Ace and Hobo.
3. What is your favorite food?----Chicken.
4. Where do you live?----Kentucky
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Surfing the web
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Computer, TV, write, draw, play with the dogs

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- WOW..... Andrew Adamson (He's a director)
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?---- Hmmm, Any of the girls on Disney Channel?? :p
3. What kind of music do you like?----Punk rock/ Rock, country...
4. Who is your hero and why?---- I don't know, alot of people I know and St. Joan probally.
5. Do you have any best friends?---- Of course!! Lots....
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- Eh, I couln't care less...
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---An eagle, or a horse.

lv4dogs
06-13-2006, 08:54 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Sue, 30
Nanook 15.5 years
Raustyk 8.5 years
Kaige 1 year
Meko 2 years
Tiki 1 year
Spurr 3 years
Maniac 3 years
Biggie approx 5 years
Skeet approx 7 years
3. What is your favorite food? I don't even know where to begin. There isn't too much that I don't like
4. Where do you live? Upstate NY
5. Are you married, single? In a commited relationship
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Through a search one day many years ago
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? animals, hike/walk, camp, garden, sew, crafts

Pawsitive Thinking
06-13-2006, 08:57 AM
1.what is your name and how old are you?---- Denise - 41
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 rabbit and 1 budgie - Tobey, Archie, Brody, Duncan and Nemo
3. What is your favorite food?----Jacket potatoes
4. Where do you live?----Eastbourne, UK
5. Are you married, single?----Married
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Googled for animal related chat room
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Walk the dogs
1.Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?----Really don't know
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----Victoria Beckham
3. What kind of music do you like?----Dreadful 80s pop and Abba
4. Who is your hero and why?----My Mum for looking after my Dad so well before he died
5. Do you have any best friends?----Happily, yes - one I've known since we were 4
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?----No idea - (Chelsea fan)
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----Cat

IRescue452
06-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Perogies are the best :D

Zippy
06-13-2006, 10:07 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Nikki,18
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 2 cats Zippy and Pumpkin,4 betta fish Nemo,Ruby,Liberty,and Coral
3. What is your favorite food?----ice cream cookie dough,and chocolate
4. Where do you live?----FL(u.s)
5. Are you married, single?----do not date and never will
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I was searching the net for a pic of a slinder-billed conure
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Reading,Writing,Video Games,TV,Spending time with my family,Spend time with my pets,and shopping for my pets.That is just off the top of my head.

I am bi-polar and also have ADHD

Zippy
06-13-2006, 10:24 AM
1. What kind of music do you like?----Christan Pop/Rock and Country
2. Who is your hero and why?----My mom and My dad to many to list
3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----Cat

luvofallhorses
06-13-2006, 10:26 AM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? ---- the rapper Nelly. :o
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?---- the girl that plays on Hannah Montana
3. What kind of music do you like?---- hip hop, rap, pop, some country
4. Who is your hero and why?---- my mom, my grandma (R.I.P.), my aunt Barbara, and two little girls who found Tiger for me when he went missing, and people who rescue animals :)
5. Do you have any best friends?---- yep 3 actually
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- neither
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---- a horse :)

.sarah
06-13-2006, 10:30 AM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Someone who gets me.
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? I don't really want to be a celebrity.
3. What kind of music do you like? Country, oldies, some pop/rock
4. Who is your hero and why? Animals because they are able to see past what you look like. Rescue workers because they rock :)
5. Do you have any best friends? Yep.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Neither.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? One of my dogs.

Roxyluvsme13
06-13-2006, 11:28 AM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?----The ABC Series Lost, Cast Members
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----Umm... ?
3. What kind of music do you like?----Mostly Rock, and some Pop and Oldies :o
4. Who is your hero and why?----My mom, because she's always been there for me
5. Do you have any best friends?----Yep, about 20, haha.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?----Neither..
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----A dog

Miss Z
06-13-2006, 11:30 AM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?----Pippa Funnell, Leslie Law, Cristiano Ronaldo:o ;)
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----LOL, I did a test once and it said I'd be Jennifer Anniston
3. What kind of music do you like?----Pop, rock, rap
4. Who is your hero and why?----Ermmmmmm........ my pets, because they are pefect!
5. Do you have any best friends?----Yep, Katherine (midget gem) and Victoria (cavylove)
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?----I'm a Brit, so neither
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----An eagle, it would be amazing to glide around on those beautiful wings:)

Chilli
06-13-2006, 11:47 AM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?----hmm... my grandmum on my dad's side... but she died before I was born so its absolutely impossible that I'll ever meet her.
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----None of them, I see the celebrity lifestyle as overrated.
3. What kind of music do you like?----Anything from Bob Marley to Hank Williams SR to Scary Kids Scaring Kids... I don't have specific genres I listen to.
4. Who is your hero and why?----My mum. She's been through so much growing up and I honestly don't see how anyone could have survived it. And my dad... he's been through equally horrid situations, and I admire them for being able to be here today and be the wonderful people they are.
5. Do you have any best friends?----I'd say no. :/ Used to... things changed. Now I don't count any of my friends as "best" friends... they're all just mainly casual.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- I've never even watched football... or... rather baseball. ^__^
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---- A domesticated rat.

ParNone
06-13-2006, 11:50 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Leslie 42

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 2 Smooth Collies, Oz and Gulliver...1 Cairn Terrier, Murph

3. What is your favorite food? Most anything TexMex or Cajun

4. Where do you live? Texas

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? surfing the net for something dog related

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Playing with the dogs, hanging with friends and family, working on my NothinButtDogs.com website (which includes music videos of the dogs), reading, watching tv, listening to music

1.Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Lassie, she's the only I can think of that could possibily live up to her hype

2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? Hummm no desire to be a celebrity really. Maybe Lassie's dog trainer :)

3. What kind of music do you like? I don't think there's a style I don't like. Right now I'm listening to The Dixie Chicks and Megadeth

4. Who is your hero and why? My parents, both wonderful giving people. They were always in the thick of things helping people out whenever needed.

5. Do you have any best friends? Several, one of whom is my Mom

6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Neither, I'm a 'Stros fan

7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? No hesitation, a Dog :)

Par...

IRescue452
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? ---- Edie Brickell
2. If you could be any celebrity...same as above
3. What kind of music do you like?---- all but country and hardcore rap
4. Who is your hero and why?---- Jonathan Kozol, not afraid to uncover the lives of the poor in our nation and express the truth
5. Do you have any best friends?---- yep 4 or 5
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- Marlins
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---- A mayfly, they hatch, eat, mate, and die within a few hours. They live the perfect life and have no opportunity to do wrong. I believe the mayfly is one of the highest beings you can be reincarnated to. They take the least amount of time to live the perfect life and fulfill their every goal, it must be a gift.

cocker_luva
06-13-2006, 03:46 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Kari, 18
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----2, Jesse and Derek
3. What is your favorite food?----pizza nd Italian
4. Where do you live?----batavia, IL
5. Are you married, single?----engaged with longtime BF A.J.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I was searching the net for dog pics.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----hang with friends, watch movies, shop shop shop (or atleast browse.)

Dorothy39
06-13-2006, 03:54 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Krista, 20
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 6
Jenny, Rocky, Buster, Ginger (dogs) Miagi, Tiger (cats)
3. What is your favorite food?---- tuna fish, chocolate, pizza, chicken
4. Where do you live?---- Montana (U.S.)
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- google search
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- volunteering at my local non-kill animal shelter, horse back riding, spend time with my furbabies (that's a given..;)), go online, etc.
Oh wow, reading your posts on Pet Talk led me to believe you were actually in your early 40's.

You are so mature!! or else, I am immature. :p

I'll submit info about myself later, I might even shock you as well,

Riptide
06-13-2006, 04:00 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? -- Kristen, 13
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? -- 1, Pixie ^^
3. What is your favorite food? -- Potatoes!
4. Where do you live? -- Las Vegas, NV
5. Are you married, single? -- single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? -- Heard about it on another dog site ^^
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? -- Photography, Pet Talk, digital art, agility, anything dog

Jessika
06-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Perhaps you should edit your first post to include the new questions, since very few notice they are there! :)

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- God. LOL sounds lame but.. yeah.
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?---- Any celebrity? Well, I don't know to be honest... probably none, because Lord knows I don't want that fame. Fortune, maybe, but having the papparazi breathing down my neck... I'll pass.
3. What kind of music do you like?---- Rock! Mostly rock.. but none of that "punk" or "emo" rock crap.. ewww. I don't like boys who try to sound like girls when they sing.
4. Who is your hero and why?---- You know... I have never really thought of this, ever. I don't know WHO my hero is... not without sounding cliche, anyway.
5. Do you have any best friends?---- I have a best group and that includes about five people. We've been friends for Y-E-A-R-SSSSS
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- Ewww neither, StLouis Cardinals all the way!!!
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---- A dog. I mean, comeee onnnn!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
06-13-2006, 04:58 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you?---- Tasha, 21.
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- One dog named Bailey and three cats - Amadeus, Augustus & Sebastian.
3. What is your favorite food?---- Poutine & Cheesecake.
4. Where do you live?[b/]---- British Columbia, Canada.
[b]5. Are you married, single?---- I am getting married on June 24th!
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- My sister.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Spare time? LOL! Surf the net.
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- No one in particular.
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?---- I can't choose one.
10. What kind of music do you like?---- Everything but jazz, soul, R&B and most rap.
11. Who is your hero and why?---- I don't have a hero.
12. Do you have any best friends?---- Nope. I have friends, but not any "best" friends.
13. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---- Neither.
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?---- An Eagle.

Karen
06-13-2006, 05:12 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you?---- Karen, Old Enough
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- One, Miss Hoppy
3. What is your favorite food?---- Things that don't make me sick. Ice cream!
4. Where do you live?[b/]---- Massachusetts (near Boston)
[b]5. Are you married, single?---- Married, to Paul - the other moderator, the Pet Talk administrator
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- We created it!
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? ---- Read
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- All of you!
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?---- cannot decide
10. What kind of music do you like? ---- Almost every kind of music
11. Who is your hero and why? ---- I don't have a hero.
12. Do you have any best friends? ---- Yup! Paul!
13. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? ---- Red Sox!!!!!
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? ---- ummm, I cannot decide

k9krazee
06-13-2006, 05:31 PM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?
No one in particular.
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?
I have absolutely no desire to be a celebrity
3. What kind of music do you like? Anything but rap and hip hop, basically
4. Who is your hero and why? People that help animals
5. Do you have any best friends? Yes
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Uh...neither
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? A dog

RubyMutt
06-13-2006, 05:32 PM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Ann Coulter... so I could throw a pie in her face :D
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? I wouldn't want to be a celebrity :p
3. What kind of music do you like? Almost anything (besides country, gospel, or pop). You'll usually find me listening to classical, rock, or alternative, but I love many other genres. I adore music.
4. Who is your hero and why? Various family members... they've overcome a lot and have made great lives for themselves. They never blamed anyone for their shortcomings; they just played the cards they were dealt, made the best of what they had, and good things followed.
5. Do you have any best friends? Absolutely. Three people come to mind when I hear "best friend." My boyfriend (who I have been extremely close to for the past 7 years), Justin, and my two amazing friends, Margaret (Pet Talk's veegan) and Cerissa.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? NEITHER (but especially NOT the Yankees). I'm a Seattle Mariners fan!
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? Ruby!

Logan
06-13-2006, 05:46 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Logan and I'm 43
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 3 dogs (Honey, Lilly and Mack), 2 cats (Mimi and Butter), 2 Cockatiels (Roger and Milly) and a Betta fish (Otto)
3. What is your favorite food? Steak and almost any kind of seafood
4. Where do you live? South Carolina
5. Are you married, single? I am married
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? My niece sent me the Dog of the Day link, years ago, and I joined Pet Talk in July 2000 (under a different name)
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Play with the dogs, spend time with my family, garden, read and cook
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? I would love to meet many of my close internet friends
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? A singer with a beautiful voice
10. What kind of music do you like? Almost every kind of music except hard rock and rap
11. Who is your hero and why? I guess if I pick someone I admire greatly, it would be my dad. He worked really hard all his life, is honest and as sweet and giving as they come. My husband is very much like him!
12. Do you have any best friends? I have lots of wonderful friends. My husband is my best friend.
13. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Neither! I'm a Braves fan. But if I have to choose between those two, it would definitely be the Red Sox.
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? One of Kay's dogs

Kfamr
06-13-2006, 05:47 PM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?
Someone who would be willing and worth spending the rest of my life with.
Wouldn't prefer to be a celebrity.
3. What kind of music do you like?
All sorts of music.
4. Who is your hero and why?
I can't really say I have a specific hero. There are many people in my life to whom I believe make me look forward to another day. Each and every friend and family member I have are my heroes. My dogs especially.
5. Do you have any best friends?
Sure do.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?
Heck no, sports - especially watching others play sports - is a waste of my time.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?
Depending on the day, I'd want to be one of my dogs!

Kiara. To have the energy and never-ending happiness that she has. Not to mention the endless supply of tennis balls, treats, pool-time, and food her little heart desires.

Nala. To be so goofy and care-free with a constantly smile on my face no matter the situation.

Simba. For the wisdom and strong personaility. To lay around all day in the air conditioning. :p

Kfamr
06-13-2006, 05:49 PM
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? One of Kay's dogs

:D :D

Hehe, you're the second person just today to say that. Our delivery man for work asked me why I saved the raw chicken we couldn't use - and I told him it was for my dogs. He said "Man, when I die I want to come back as one of them" :p

Lizzie
06-13-2006, 06:17 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? - Liz (according to my younger brothers) and I was born in the first half of the last century (I get the giggles whenever I say that)
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? - 14 of my own cats - Macduff, Limb of Satan, Tom, Taranis, Dude, Maeve, Dagda, Nougat, Ginger, Pete, Belle, Raven, Thumper, and Saphire, plus 4 foster kittens at present.
3. What is your favorite food? - Mediteranean foods such as Rattouille; fresh picked greens in a salad with virgin olive oil, high quality balsamic vinegar and grey poupon dressing; cheese straws; raspberries & honey mangoes; marzipan - ooops! I like food.
4. Where do you live? - north of Seattle, Washington state
5. Are you married, single? - single
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? - searching the web for cat forums
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? - hard landscaping,planting and tending my garden; watching movies while surrounded by cats; reading; poking around thrift and junk shops; playing Yahoo's Bookworm
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? - Jane Goodall
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? - I wouldn't
10. What kind of music do you like? - Hard Rock; singers with raw & raspy voices like Janice Joplin and Joe Cocker; R&B; Blues; 17th & 18thC classical.
11. Who is your hero and why? - Jane Goodall. She has dedicated her life to research on chimpanzees and tries to use her celebrity status to improve their lot in research facilities. Despite observing the way humans often treat their close relatives, she remains an optimist.
12. Do you have any best friends? - a couple
13. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? - what are they? Just kidding. I admire individual sports people such as athletes, sailors.
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? - my cat, Ginger who has spent 20 very comfortable years in one home.

Logan
06-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Kay, I've been told the same thing. Even my vet told me, when Zipper was so sick, that he wished he had someone to love him the way I loved my animals, daughter and husband. But you, I think, are a better "fur mom" than I am. I would love to meet your gang one day.

Logan

Alysser
06-13-2006, 07:04 PM
I know that there was a "get to know you-game" thread but I thought it might be cool to get to know everyone in one post...ummm...kind of like a questioneer.

1. what is your name and how old are you?----Alyssa,13
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----Sassy-1 dog,Star-1 bird,2 fish-Diamond and Rio.
3. What is your favorite food?----I don't know. I like alot of food.
4. Where do you live?----New Jersey(U.S)
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I don't remember. :p
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?-Drawing,making graphics,hanging out with my friends,going online,photography,dogs,listening to music,ect.

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---Any Pettalker.
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----No one.
3. What kind of music do you like?----All different.
4. Who is your hero and why?---So many people and animals have impacted my life in ways I can't explain. Alot of people are my true heros
5. Do you have any best friends?----ALOT! Too many to list
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?---YANKEES, hands down.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----A dog.

cali
06-13-2006, 07:21 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Shayna, 18
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----oh boy...
Happy, Misty, Ripley, Perky, Blair, Taru, Toivo, Kari, Smores, Doodles, checkers, Puddin, Blondie, Kodiak.
3. What is your favorite food?----PIZZA!
4. Where do you live?----Sask. Canada
5. Are you married, single?----never even been on a date lol
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----someone posted a pic to pet of the day when apple the gerbil was petofthe day I found the board from there
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----traing the poochies, watch TV, fiddle on the internet, hang out with my friends.

Pembroke_Corgi
06-13-2006, 09:29 PM
1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Maybe Queen Elizabeth- we could discuss corgis! LOL

2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? Not really interested in being a celebrity- maybe a washed up one with tons of $$$

3. What kind of music do you like? Alternative rock, classical, oldies, etc...

4. Who is your hero and why? Hmmm, well I admire a past piano teacher for his tireless optimism

5. Do you have any best friends? Yes, my closest are my husband Eric and my mom :)

6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Is that baseball?

7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? Probably either a large bird, because it would be so amazing to fly, or a large grazing animal so I could eat all day! :p

Argranade
06-13-2006, 09:37 PM
1.Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- Billie Joe !!! :D or a Do do
2.If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----Um............... Adam sandler lol
3.What kind of music do you like?----Metal punk stuff
4. Who is your hero and why?----I dont have one. :o
5.Do you have any best friends?----Only 1 not realy good at making them.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?----Huh?
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----A bald eagle or a Harpy eagle or a person with wings ;) :p

RedHedd
06-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?---- Barbra Streisand or Bill Clinton
2.If you could be any celebrity...who would you be?----Mick Jagger
3.What kind of music do you like?----Blues, Rock, Reggae, some Country
4. Who is your hero and why?----All the women who have fought and won the fight against breast cancer. I'm a survivor too.
5.Do you have any best friends?----Yes, several, but Deborah is the one who has known me the longest and knows every detail of my life. I trust my soul with that woman.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?----I don't do baseball.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?----A Cheetah.

DJFyrewolf36
06-14-2006, 04:06 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Kristina 24
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 3 cats: Remus, Spook and Pandora 2 rats: Cleo and Banana 2 lepord gekos: Leo and Pandora and my big mutt boy Shiloh
3. What is your favorite food? The edible kind
4. Where do you live? Nevada, US
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----I was searching the net for pics of leopard gekos.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? dealing with some type of computer something (games, producing etc), watching anime, going to raves, playing with my furkids
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Patrick Stewart
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? Me :D
10. What kind of music do you like? Techno, hard rock, some reggie, some hip hop, clasical, jazz, new age
11. Who is your hero and why? My husband and my parents...both of which were there for me when absolutely no one else was
12. Do you have any best friends? My husband and the rest of my "crew" (couple of good friends that are like brothers to me and one gal who is just the greatest in the world)
13. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Nope
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? a wild cat or a wolf

dontchakit
06-14-2006, 08:35 AM
MORE QUESTIONS

1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf, because I can learn sign language. I cant learn to see again.
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?----Loved
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----Yes
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----Criminal psycologist
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Rome

more questions later

Pawsitive Thinking
06-14-2006, 08:42 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf - I couldn't not see the faces of people/animals I love

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----Absolutely!

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----Still don't know and I'm 41!

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----where I do, its beautiful to me

lute
06-14-2006, 09:05 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Lexie-18(on june 25th)

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 9 pets Gracie,Beanie, PiddyBob, Mimi, Christopher, Soup, Moby Dick, Bananer, Scrubber

3. What is your favorite food? chinese food!

4. Where do you live? Petersburg,IN

5. Are you married, single? i have a boyfriend

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? i looked at dogoftheday for a long time before i found out there was a forum!

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? play/train my animals

------------------2nd set of questions-------------------------

1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----deaf. i already know soem sign language and i REALLY like my sight!

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?----loved

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----of course! it's how good your life is together, not the amount of time.

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----DOG TRAINER!

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Nashville,TN

Riptide
06-14-2006, 09:38 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?-- Deaf
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? -- Loved
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? -- Yes
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready) -- professional photographer, vet, animal behaviorist
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? -- South Carolina

k9krazee
06-14-2006, 10:58 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----Yes

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----A Vet, (if that falls through, which is highly unlikely at this point, I'd like to be a Coroner, or something with Forensics)

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Europe somewhere? Or Australia. Or France. And if I were to stay in the US, I'd live in either Montana or New Mexico.

Miss Z
06-14-2006, 11:07 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf, I don't think I could live without sight2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?----Aaaw, I want to pick both!!!:p
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----Veterinary surgeon
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Somwhere on the Med, maybe Menorca

JenBKR
06-14-2006, 11:14 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?----Loved - I really don't have a big desire for financial wealth

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----counselor (working on it!)

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----I am happy in good 'ol PA - I would never want to live away from my family.

Lizzie
06-14-2006, 11:18 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? - Deaf since I love peace and quiet. I'd rather be deaf than lose my sense of taste or touch or smell also.

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? - I've learned to cope with not being loved, but I hate being poor because no matter how much time you donate to animal causes, you know they really need lots of money to do more.

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? - I wouldn't not become friends with someone because I knew they were going to die soon.

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready) - a garden designer, which isn't going to happen now.

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? - in a big country house near Exmoor, England.

dab_20
06-14-2006, 11:26 AM
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----probably vet, or dog trainer... something to do w/ animals
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Ireland or UK

luvofallhorses
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf, because I love my sight.
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----vet tech :)5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?---- Colorado but most of the cities have a pit bull ban..so Idaho or Washington, I guess. :p

CagneyDog
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf, although being deaf would be very, very hard. You'd miss out much more if you were blind.

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? I'd much rather be rich, as love is not a large priority in my life.

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?- Yes

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)- Not sure yet.

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? California, Florida, Texas, Anywhere on Vancouver Island.

Anita Cholaine
06-14-2006, 11:35 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Natali, 15

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? Just my dachshund, Anita
3. What is your favorite food? chinese and italian food

4. Where do you live? Buenos Aires, Argentina

5. Are you married, single? single

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I think I was doing a search on Google, so I found Pet of the Day, at first, and then PT!

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? drawing, taking photographs, playing with Anita...

8. If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? deaf

9. Would you rather be rich, or loved? definitely loved

10. If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? yes

11. What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)? I'm not sure yet! Maybe a graphic designer, or a photographer...

12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Italy, Canada, the USA (in Utah or California, I think) or the UK

RedHedd
06-14-2006, 11:39 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Deaf, however I feel like I'm already going blind - old age/old eyes :rolleyes:
4.What do you want to be when you grow up (if not already)----I may be a grownup, but I'm not mature yet :p - An Archeologist or some sort of forensic scientist
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----San Francisco, but I ready live there.

Roxyluvsme13
06-14-2006, 11:46 AM
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----If I loved them, yeah.
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----A Veterinarian/Pet Photographer
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Probably.. CA or FL, I dunno, I kind of like where I live.

Zippy
06-14-2006, 11:55 AM
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----Never want to marry
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----Don't know
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----USA

Argranade
06-14-2006, 01:50 PM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?---- Deaf I wanna c all my pets and nature...
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?--- It depends how good the relashonship would be.
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----Uhh... Somthing to do with birds and animals hleping them.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----I think I rather stay in Canada it seems to be the safest from storms and terrorists. :o

zoomer
06-14-2006, 02:09 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Makayla, 14
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----17 pets, 3 dogs [Alaska, Georgia, Buddy], 10 salamanders [Suzy, Goliath, Limpy, Skinny, Dip, Tank, and I can't remember the other's names :o ], Hamster [Pepper], Hermit Crab [Desperex], Gecko [Montie]
3. What is your favorite food?----Cheesecake
4. Where do you live?----Washington
5. Are you married, single?----Single [I'm 14!]
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----My sister
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Walking neighborhood dogs, Drawing, Making Signature for PTers, hanging out with friends, and going on PT

Crazy-Cat-Lover
06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?---- Deaf.
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?---- Loved.
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?---- Of course!
4.What do you want to be when you grow up (if not already)---- A mother with 4 kids - I alread have one and another on the way! :D
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?---- Right here. I love BC!

joanofark
06-14-2006, 04:14 PM

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----Of course!

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----I change my mind all the time!!

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Here.

Chilli
06-14-2006, 08:00 PM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?----Both, then I could create my own little word and live alone^^.
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?---- Loved
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?---- If he was already my husband(meaning we would be already married), why shall I marry him the second time? ^__^
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)---- Either... tattoo artist, mortition, owner of a liquor store, or something.... I tend to change my mind.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?----Most anywhere but Arkansas. :D

Pembroke_Corgi
06-14-2006, 08:46 PM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? Both? I guess loved. :p

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? Yes!

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready) A professor or some other kind of "Dr."

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Paris!!

CalliesMom
06-14-2006, 08:48 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Sarah, 26

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 3 kitties, Shadow, Whisper, and Callie; Red-eared slider, Kahn

3. What is your favorite food? Thanksgiving dinner!! I love turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, bread stuffing. ;)

4. Where do you live? Raleigh, North Carolina

5. Are you married, single? Married for 3 years!!

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Google search engine.

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Hang out with hubby/friends, read, watch television, sleep.

8. If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see the things I loved and brought me happiness.

9. Would you rather be rich, or loved? Loved.

10. If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? Of course!

11. What do you want to be when you grow up(if not already)? What I'm doing now--research scientist

12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I don't know really. There are so many places I haven't visited so can't really decide. I would like to live somewhere cold, though.

buckner
06-14-2006, 09:04 PM
What is your name and how old are you? Sara and I’m 18.

How many pets do you have and what are their names? 7; Daisy, Jessie, Jake, Trey, Callie, Jack, and Jill.

What is your favorite food? Oh, that’s a toughie. I love my fruits and veggies, probably a little too much, but I’m also a huge lover of seafood. And pudding, oh my! Pretzels are amazing. And don’t get me started on Mexican food… I don’t think there’s anything “Mexican” that I don’t love. Hah, I’m a foodie! :P

Where do you live? Louisville, KY.

Are you married, single? Single.

Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Cori (molucass) and I were friends on another forum, and she directed me here one night.

What do you like to do in your spare time? Cook, play with the animals (I’m guilty of constantly laughing at the feeble-minded around here), surf the internet, look through cookbooks and numerous recipes online, shopping, exercising/walking, hanging out with friends… the list continues.

Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Any of the guys from Seventh Day Slumber or Third Day!

If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? Julia Stiles

What kind of music do you like? Christian Rock is my favourite, but I’m pretty open to music. BUT!… Hardcore rap and screaming rock does give me a headache.

Who is your hero and why? I’d have to say my daddy. Don’t get me wrong, I love my mom to death, but there’s always that something relationship between a girl and her daddy. My daddy’s always been there for me, understands me in a way that is unexplainable, has been through so much… ah, he’s just taught me so much more than I could have ever learned on my own.

Do you have any best friends? Sure do. My parents are two of my very best friends. My grandmother (Mamoo) was my best friend… we were so freakin’ close. Non-family best friends are ones whom I do consider family… those are 3 people who know me better than I know myself; Britt, Mike, and Seth.

Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? I have to admit, I don’t have a favourite between the two. But, I suppose, if I had to root for one, I’d go for the Redsox.

If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? An elephant or a monkey.

If your only choice in life were to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf.

Would you rather be rich, or loved? Loved.

If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? Yes.

What do you want to be when you grow up (if not already)? I’m studying to become a youth minister right now. I’m going to assume that it won’t pay much, or anything at all, so I’m also studying to be a teacher. Though, sometime in my life, I hope to be a missionary and travel to other countries.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’d like to live anywhere near my family, so as long as I’m within an hour or two of them, I’m good. Wherever my job decides to take me, I’ll go. But, the weather in San Diego aint so bad, so lets hope for that? ;)

Almita
06-14-2006, 09:32 PM
What is your name and how old are you? Almita and i'm 15

How many pets do you have and what are their names? I have 4 dogs Muneca, Chiquita, Chiquis, and Brie. 1 bird Baby tweety

What is your favorite food? well...hmm I really love italian food and i love french fries.

Where do you live? I live in Mesa, Arizona in the US

Are you married, single? I'm Single

Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Hmmm this was a long time but i was searching for a place to talk about my pets on google and this is the one that got lucky.

What do you like to do in your spare time? In my spare time I love to sew things, play my guitar, be on the computer, and or paint in my art room.

Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? uhh that sounds kinda weird lol so i don't know

If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? I would have to be Emily Osment that was in Sppy kids the little girl, sarah plain and tall and now she is in Hannah Montana as Lilly Trescott. Or i would love to be Miley Cyrus.

What kind of music do you like? I love any kind of music except for rap and hip hop. Like i like rock, alternative, country, old rock, and more.

Who is your hero and why? my hero would have to be my daddy because I'm really close to him more than anyone else.

Do you have any best friends? Yes i do my very two closest friends Kevin and Kaci.

Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? umm i don't know cuz i'm not a fan of baseball....

If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? I would be a sea otter

If your only choice in life were to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? deaf

Would you rather be rich, or loved? loved

If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? yes since it seems i'm already married to him...on the question. but ya i would choose yes.

What do you want to be when you grow up (if not already)? hmmm i don't know yet i'm still waiting just gonna wait till i see something i love and good at and just have a good time in the present to see what i want to be.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would love to go back to Italy.

cyber-sibes
06-14-2006, 09:39 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Pat, born in the middle of the last century.
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 2 siberians, Star and Sherman
3. What is your favorite food? Cinnamon anything
4. Where do you live? NW Ohio
5. Are you married, single? Married, for the second time
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Whan my Rosie was killed , a friend posted a memorial for her on PT & told me about it.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spend time with my pups, read, paint
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Hmmm, most everyone I'd like to meet is dead - Van Gogh, Bernini, HC Mercer, & W.A. Mozart, Smith & Wilson
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? any of the above...
10. What kind of music do you like? classical, folk, celtic, new age, just about everything
11. Who is your hero and why? see #8 above :) , I admire people with exceptional talent and fortitude.
12. Do you have any best friends? Yes, my hubs, JoJoe.
13. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? :o Who? Cardinals fan here.
14. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? A bird.

1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? I wouldn't choose either.
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? If one is loved, one is rich.
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? too late now, but , of course! Time is an illusion anyway.
4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready) :eek: You mean I have to grow up? Actually, I've found a way to stay in eternal kindergarden - I'm make my living drawing pictures all day!
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? With the people I love, anywhere.

KYS
06-14-2006, 10:04 PM
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 2 Akita's,
Sheba and Rocky
3. What is your favorite food? Pizza and ice-cream
4. Where do you live? Calif.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I was looking at the Dog Fancy web site.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? YMCA, travel, Garden, Shop, spend
time with my family and dogs.
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Not sure.
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? None! but I would not
mind looking like some of them. :)
10. What kind of music do you like? classical, Hard Rock.
11. Who is your hero and why? Anybody that helps others by giving of
themselves.
12. Do you have any best friends? Yes, my family

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? Loved
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? YEP!
4.What do you want to be when you grow up. Shucks I'm one foot in the grave. (but I am mentally young) ;)

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-14-2006, 10:16 PM
1. If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf, I guess.
2. Would you rather be rich, or loved? Loved
3. If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? I don't ever plan on being married but if I ever wanted to, then my answer would be yes.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up (if not already)? A dog groomer and trainer...someday I'd like to have my own business with a dog store, grooming, & obedience & agility classes.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I'll never leave Canada or Alberta, I love it here. I will leave the city to live on an acreage but I'll still live in Alberta.

Sevaede
06-15-2006, 01:53 AM
1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?---- Hmm. I don't know. I wouldn't want to go without seeing Troys face but I would be so heart broken if I couldn't hear him sing to me any more.

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?----Loved, of course

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?----Of course!

4.What do you want to be when you grow up(if not allready)----I will be going to school for veterinary medicine here relatively soon. I've wanted to be a paleontologist, an astrophysicist, and a tattoo artist.

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?---- Canada. I've heard many great things about Denmark, as well.

dionne
06-15-2006, 02:00 AM
what is your name and how old are you? Dionne, 19

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 2 keedees, angel and abysinthe, plus temporary care of my sisters cat, coral, while she's in cali. for the summer.

3. What is your favorite food? anyting that's not good for me :p

4. Where do you live? the biggest college town in oregon, moved from the biggest rodeo town...

5. Are you married, single? single.

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? my best friend, wenisrubber :D .

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? drawing, writing, being online, school stuff, hang out with people...etc...

8. If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf. I dont like this question...if i was deaf i wouldn't be able to hear music, but if i was blind i wouldn't be able to do my art and writing...

9. Would you rather be rich, or loved? doesnt everyone know money can by love?? LMAO that was a JOKE!! loved, definintly.

10. If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? yes i would spend every waking moment trying to save them or at least prolong their life.

11. What do you want to be when you grow up(if not already)? What I'm doing now- i dont know, thats why im going to college ;)

12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Anywhere thats not here....far far away from here. probably somewhere beautiful like new zealand or somewhere warm and tropical all year round, like hawaii.

sandragonfly
06-21-2006, 01:38 AM
1] What is your name and how old are you?
-- hello! I'm gina, seventeen, twenty-two, twenty-six or seventy. :p

2] How many pets do you have and what are their names?
-- fourteen .. felines in order: zephyra, ocean, miles, eclypse, clayton, shaddow, whispers, midnight, star, gus, chance & echo. golden canine: crayola & betta: chesapeake.

3] What is your favorite food?
-- alfredo shrimp scampi, avocado, mangoes, blueberries, california sushi, french starbucks green tea ice cream & cheesecake.

4] Where do you live?
-- yew norkie.

5] Are you married, single?
-- fifty percent single .. < giggles >

6] Where did you find out about Pet Talk?
-- always loved pictures/words/facts/etc. of week/month/day - I asked jeeves (www.ask.com).

7] What do you like to do in your spare time?
-- oh dear .. plenty! almost everything. like, scrapbook, swim, crafts, sew, bike, chase and being chase by crayola, kid my furrfelines, cook/bake, dance crazy, friends, photoshop, draw, and of course, as of now, pet taaalk.

8] Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?
-- some of you!

9] If you could be any celebrity ... Who would you be?
-- I'd stay I, thanks!

10] What kind of music do you like?
-- umm .. my heartbeats.

11] Who is your hero and why?
-- my dearest grandparents, they took care of me, taught me love, giving and to keep going if world is about to end or end you ..

12] Do you have any best friends?
-- yes, that includes zephyra, crayola & I!

13] Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees?
-- dunno .. I don't even know what their colors are.. :p

14] If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?
-- orca (killer whale), fresh water and you get to swim in any direction .. all freeee.

15] If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
-- looks like I already chose. ;)

16] Would you be rather rich, or loved?
-- richly loved!

17] If you knew that your hubsand/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?
-- yeah .. definitely better than divorcing anyway.

18] What do you want to be when you're grown up?
-- firefighter, photographer, guide counseloring/kid art therapist, lawyer, on-call veterarian, forensic sciencist, grapfa/web designer, teacher/professor, dentist ... well, I think I'm more leaning on animal police! (ASPCA - more happy endings).

19] If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
-- in a glass masion under in ocean. even with electricty.. :p too fanstany for you? bahamas then! loggy home on breeze white sands, right by sky blue water, dolphins and plenty homemade pink/purple pina coladas! you now wanna join me? :D :o

sparks19
06-21-2006, 12:14 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Tanya, 25
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----4 Teddy-dog Abby and panda- guinea pigs and Sandy- mouse
3. What is your favorite food?----PASTA
4. Where do you live?----Pennsylvania
5. Are you married, single?----Married. Almost a year
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Heard about it on another forum.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Spend time with my hubby and my dog, sit on the deck and enjoy the summer, go to the park, watch hockey
8. If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf. I don't think I could handle not being able to see. That scares me

9. Would you rather be rich, or loved? doesnt everyone know money can by love?? Loved, but being rich on the side wouldn't hurt ;)

10. If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? Of Course I would. I would want to spend all the time I could with them. I would make every moment count.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up(if not already)? I want to be a good wife and mother. I would eventually like to do some schooling and what not and maybe start a small kennel or day care for dogs.
12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. I am happy where I am.

moosmom
06-26-2006, 10:50 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----Donna, 50+
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?----Mollie Rose, 12, MooShoo, Shortie Girl and Maya Linn, 7
3. What is your favorite food?----Mexican food
4. Where do you live?----Connecticut (u.s)
5. Are you married, single?----Divorced.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----Just happened upon it.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----Write stories, go on PT, have dinner with friends.

JALB
01-29-2007, 06:48 PM
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names?
Princess- Siberian Forest Cat, 3 yrs.
Duchess- Siberian Forest Cat, 3 yrs.
Shepherd- Goldfish, no idea of her age...

3. What is your favorite food?
I don't know, there are too many yummy foods....

5. Are you married, single?
Single

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?
I found Cat of the Day by searching for cat pictures on Google, and after a while I went to Pet Talk.

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Draw, read, listen to music, watch movies, type or write, and make siggies

Kalei
01-29-2007, 07:04 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Kalei, I'm 19!

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 4 main pets, my rabbit Kishii, my cat Bobo, my Betta Red Lightning, and my Goldfish Queen, but that doesn't include my algae eater and a couple other goldfish, it would be too many if you counted every fish :p

3. What is your favorite food? Anything with Carbs and lots of chocolate!

4. Where do you live? South Shore Nova Scotia, Canada. Eh!

5. Are you married, single? Single (and like it!)

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Well I had seen my sister on 'this pet thing for awhile, that's what I called it then' and one day at work I was bored typed in google 'pet talk' and this came up and I recognized it to what my sister is always on and I feel in love with it!:D

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? I go on Pet Talk all the time, Watch Anime, Watch movies, Play with my pets, and Listen to music.

critter crazy
01-29-2007, 07:06 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?Maggie, 29

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?38!:eek: *takes deep breath*
duke-Bloodhound/lab mix
rocky-St. Bernard
Loki-DSH Cat
speedy-hamburg rooster
callie-Hamburg hen
Fu-Ji- Pheonix rooster
Thelma-Barred Rock hen
Lucy-NHR hen
Sandy-buff hen
Greta- SL Wynadotte hen
Dolly-Delaware hen
Marylin-Delaware hen
Rosa-Black australorp hen
Aretha-Black Australorp hen
Frannie-Ancona hen
Farrah-Ancona hen
Faith-Ancona hen
Fae-Ancona hen
Suzi-Auracana hen
Sally-Auracana hen
Galaxie-Auracana rooster
Launchpad- cayuga duck
Puddles-Cayuga Duck
Quackers-Cayuga duck
Ebony-Cayuga duck
Waddles- Cayuga Drake
Sweet Pea- Crested duck
Molly-Goldfish
Tiger-Goldfish
Spot-Goldfish
Hugo-Goldfish
Tiny-Goldfish
Sammy-Goldfish
Minnie-Goldfish
Jaws-Goldfish
Hidey-Plecostamus
Franklin-RES Turtle
Squirtle-RES Turtle

3. What is your favorite food? Mexican

4. Where do you live? Binghamton, NY

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? Searching the net for pet forums

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Draw, Bowling, Horseback riding, Hiking, reading

JALB
01-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?
Someone on Pet Talk.

I have no idea....

Too many to list...

I don't have any nonfictional heroes...

Yes.

Neither, I like the Angels

A wild horse

1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
Probably blind, because if I were deaf, I wouldn't be able to hear the songs I like to listen to...

2.Would you rather be rich, or loved?
Loved

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?
I'm not sure I want to marry at all...

4.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know...

5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Where I already live, but I would want to travel a lot...

critter crazy
01-29-2007, 07:17 PM
1.Who would you like to meet in your lifetime?
My Sister

NONE! They have way more probs, than i could even dream of!

All Music!

My Mother, she raised me, my brother, and my 3 cousins, as a single mom!

yes

neither, dont like Baseball

an Eagle

Blind, I am already half way there:rolleyes:

Loved

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her?
Absolutely! any time, is better than no time at all!

I already am!

Australia

M&M's Mommy
01-29-2007, 07:38 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Theresa, 34

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 3, Mocha, Missy & Muffin

3. What is your favorite food? anything edible :)

4. Where do you live? California

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I wanted to find out what breed was Mocha & Missy, so I googled around. My first thread was to ask if anyone could ID them.. Until now, I still don't know the answer :D

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Sleep ;)

cassiesmom
01-29-2007, 07:51 PM
know that there was a "get to know you-game" thread but I thought it might be cool to get to know everyone in one post...ummm...kind of like a questioneer.

1. what is your name and how old are you?----Elyse, 40
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- One cat, Cassie
3. What is your favorite food?----Pizza (Chicago deep dish)
4. Where do you live?---- Western suburb of Chicago, Illinois
5. Are you married, single?---- Single, never married.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- You know, I’m not sure!
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Read, listen to music, shop
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? My husband!
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? One with infinite anonymity.
10. What kind of music do you like? Classical, AC, classic rock, Christian praise and worship music, ‘smooth’ jazz, real jazz, musical theater…
11. Who is your hero and why? My great grandmother, because she just always did what was necessary. She was a strong woman.
12. Do you have any best friends? Yes.
13. Do you like the Red Sox, or the Yankees? Neither, I’m a Cubs fan
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? In high school I thought I was heading for journalism or writing. I’m not exactly certain how I ended up in nursing – the “Cherry Ames” mysteries definitely had something to do with it - but it has been a wonderful career so far. (20 years this summer)
15. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? In the U.S.: Arizona (winter) and Wisconsin northwoods (summer). Outside the U.S., in North America: Ottawa or Toronto, Canada. Outside North America: Australia or New Zealand.

CathyBogart
01-29-2007, 07:59 PM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Cathy, 22
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 4, Jasper, Hazel, Liberty, Chubby
3. What is your favorite food?---- Sushi
4. Where do you live?---- California
5. Are you married, single?---- I've been with my man almost three years. We're not married though.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- My ex found POTD for me to have something interesting on my PDA every day.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- What's spare time? ;)

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Glacier and her pack. :)
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? I wouldn't want to be famous.
3. What kind of music do you like? Lots! Industrial, techno, ska, punk, classical, rock, alternative, country, showtunes....
4. Who is your hero and why? My old neighbor Marlene. she is an RVT and she got me into animals and made me want to become an RVT.
5. Do you have any best friends? Yep, my boyfriend, Jasper, and my friend Todd.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Whatnow?
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? A pampered housecat.

Deaf, I think, because I'm losing my hearing anyways. :-P
Loved
Absolutely
Registered Veterinary Technician
Santa Cruz. I'll probably never be able to afford to stay in this area though.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
01-29-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I have done the other sets of questions, so I will just do the new ones...

I would rather be deaf, because I would rather see my husband than listen to him lol!

Loved.

I am already married to him. :)

I'm grown up and I am what I always wanted to be - a full time Mother!

Right here in Surrey, British Columbia. I wouldn't move for anything.

Twisterdog
01-30-2007, 12:59 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?---- Shanna, 38
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 8 dogs - Keito, Queenie, Vanilla, Georgie, Lucky, Pepper, Rosie, Dante; a snake and lots of fish
3. What is your favorite food?---- too many to even begin to name
4. Where do you live?---- Wyoming
5. Are you married, single?---- married
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- I can't remember. I think I was looking for my scattered old friends from another site that was closed, AcmePet.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- What's spare time?

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? My husband's father
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? I wouldn't want to be famous.
3. What kind of music do you like? Almost anything ... not much into country, though.
4. Who is your hero and why? My dad. Because he survived the most difficult life with honor and grace and morals, and taught his children the same.
5. Do you have any best friends? Terry
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Neither. Hate sports.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? A dolphin

1.If your only choice in life was to be blind or deaf, which would you choose? Deaf.
Loved
Absolutely
I guess if I haven't grown up by now, it's not going to happen. How about ... retired? LOL
My own private tropical island.

Flatcoatluver
01-30-2007, 01:43 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you? Breanne-16
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names? 16. Zoey, T.j, Kendy,Keshaw,Kasey,Waddles,Puddles,Quackers,Jedi,C al,River,Salt and 4 un-named tropical fish.
3. What is your favorite food? veggie burger
4. Where do you live? Washington
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? On yahoo I think.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Agility, teaching, working, rally.

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? Everyone on pt!
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? I don't think I would be any, I like me! :)
3. What kind of music do you like? Country
4. Who is your hero and why? My boss and my older lady friend Liz.
5. Do you have any best friends? Yes, only one. I have been hurt by many people who I thought were best friends.
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees ? huh?
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? Some type of dog who get's to do dog sports!

Deaf, I already can't hear in one ear, so I am sorta used to it.
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? Rich, I can be loved by my dog :p jk. Loved.
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? Yes, no doubt.
4.What do you want to be when you grow up? Animal control agent and agility trainer on the side.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?Washington. I love it here, I love rain!

Argranade
01-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I need to change a comment I made,

Do you have any best friends? - No ... yes if you mean feathered friends ...

tikeyas_mom
01-30-2007, 11:00 PM
1. What is your name and how old are you? Jynnelle-20
2. How many pets do you have and what are their names? 3 Dogs (Tikeya-Sibe), "Ebony-Lab", *Daisy-Pit*.. 2 bearded dragons Yoshi & Puff.. 1 Leopard Gecko- Sephiroth.
3. What is your favorite food? Hmm.. Usually Italian, but lately I dont like food at all (Yay for morning sickness)
4. Where do you live? OHH Canada!!
5. Are you married, single? Long Term Relationship
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk? I think Google??
7. What do you like to do in your spare time? Play with pets, Be outdoors, Sleep, Eat, Music, Art (i like to paint and draw). TV, movies.. Uhh I like to drive alot too, Dont forget about the compter surfing... oh and the mall :p

1. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? No Idea
2. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? Probably Silent Bob
3. What kind of music do you like? I like alot of stuff Industrial, techno, ska, punk, classical, rock, alternative, country, Rap, hiphop,
4. Who is your hero and why? My mom becuase she is so strong and such great person.
5. Do you have any best friends? Yup. My boyfriend, and WOLFSOUL :p
6. Do you like the Redsox, or the Yankees? Nither.
7. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? A Rhino, because you'd have to be stupid to mess with oneof those

Probably Deaf (Im affraid of the dark ;))
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? Loved, no doubt

3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? most definately.
4.What do you want to be when you grow up? A petstore owner
Here in Canada

cocker_luva
01-31-2007, 12:08 AM
1. what is your name and how old are you?----KARI, 19

2. How many pets do you have and what is their names?---- 3; JESSE, JADA PIRIE, DEREK

3. What is your favorite food?----GARLIC MASHED POTATOES AND PIZZA

4. Where do you live?----OUTSIDE CHICAGO, IL

5. Are you married, single?----NEWLY MARRIED 10/06/06

6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?----LOOKIN FOR DOG PICS

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?----HANG WITH FRIENDS AND TALK TO MY HUBBY WHOS IN ITALY WITH THE U.S. ARMY

borzoimom
01-31-2007, 07:27 AM
know that there was a "get to know you-game" thread but I thought it might be cool to get to know everyone in one post...ummm...kind of like a questioneer.

1. what is your name and how old are you?----MIchelle 46
2. How many pets do you have and what is their names 4 Borzois Hottie, Femka, Zubin and Galina
3. What is your favorite food?----steak and chees subs loaded.. lol
4. Where do you live?---- Virginia
5. Are you married, single?---- married.
6. Where did you find out about Pet Talk?---- not sure- google maybe
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- Read, listen to music, walk the dogs especially in town
8. Who would you like to meet in your lifetime? not really sure..
9. If you could be any celebrity...who would you be? none.
10. What kind of music do you like? Classical, AC, classic rock, Christian praise and worship music, ‘smooth’ jazz, real jazz, musical theater, musicals…
11. Who is your hero and why? My grandmother-
12. Do you have any best friends? Yes several.
13. Do you like the Red Sox, or the Yankees? not a baseball fan
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Uh- when does that happen?? lol
15. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Colorado-

Deaf. At least I could still see the colors of the world
2.Would you rather be rich, or loved? Loved.
3.If you knew that your husband/wife was going to die in 4 years, would you still marry him/her? Yes- life is not a guarrentee to any of us- ..