PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!!

Laura71
06-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone,
I am new to here and need some help. I know this is kind of forward but I have no choice right now. I love pit bulls, but I have a problem with one right now. YOu see the story is a rescue group found a pit bull lab mix and they rescued her and got her treated for heartworms and got her spayed and all her shots were done. Well we have tried for about a year to get her adopted with no luck. The problem is that she is not good around cats or toddlers. She is great with older kids and likes to just chilll around them. She is also good with dogs that are in place before her nothing after her though. She doesn't like dogs coming in after her since I guess she feels they need no other dog after her. She is scared of storms and if outside she will tear the door up trying to get in the house. Otherwise she doesn't tear things up or mess or anything. No digging, she is potty trained, no chewing , tearing up things or even shedding. Great dog just cat problems and toddler issues. She is with my sister for a few days literally and that is it. You see the rescue is putting her down Wednesday due to the fact that no one can keep her. My parents were fostering her but she did not like their cat and the rest of the rescue is not taking her because if they go to work and a storm hits she will get inside the house. If she is inside already she is fine and won't tear anything up. She is great but we lose her Wednesday. They are putting her down and she is so sweet. I hope someone can help me or do something do help me. I need a home, foster or something. I have her on sites all over and have emailed or talked to other rescues and they are filled and said you have to let her go and you can't save them all. I just want to save her. Please reply to this and let me know if you can help in Texas.
Thanks,
Laura

luvofallhorses
06-12-2006, 12:33 PM
that poor baby. :( please someone help her! :( I am in Montana and can't help. :( I'd hate to see her put down. :( do you have any pictures of her? also if you post this in Dog General..more people may see it there.