PDA

View Full Version : To any Barbaro fans

K9soul
06-12-2006, 08:49 AM
I know of at least one for sure ;). I've recently gotten software that let me really mess around and make slideshows/movies, and since Barbaro has been much on my mind, an inspiration of hope and defying the odds, I've been doing my first 'movies' of him. I had made one and was pretty pleased with it, but this weekend heard a song that I hadn't thought of in a long time, that really made me think of him. I suddenly felt inspired and spent close to 6 hours gathering, fixing, reordering photos, and making perfections until I had a tribute put together that I am very proud of, to me it's very moving and I think would be to anyone who has followed this amazing horse's story.

So for anyone who would like to take a look, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-_YHNqY5pc

goatsrule2003
06-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Awesome Job!! I loved it!!

Barbaro is truly an amazing horse, and I'm thrilled he's pulled thru and made it this far already.

We Love you Barbaro!

Grace
06-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Oh my - that is wonderful. You are very talented.

I'm sitting here bawling - over a horse. I'm so glad he continues to do well, and pray his life is long and happy.

Roxyluvsme13
06-12-2006, 10:52 AM
That was a truly touching video. Get Well Soon, Barbaro!

finn's mom
06-12-2006, 11:05 AM
You did a fantastic job on the video...beautiful! Miss you, Jess!

RubyMutt
06-12-2006, 11:27 AM
I love it :) I hope so much that he continues to improve the way he has. He is such an amazing horse.

Vela
06-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Well I've only watched it about ten times so far...but I think you did a great job. I love both of the tributes you did and this one made me cry, again. Thanks jess for making such great videos. It's a nice way to keep him around.