PDA

View Full Version : Pastel Pet Portraits

felicity
06-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Pastel Pet Portraits

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/felicia24/Art/smalllab.jpg

“A Keepsake To Cherish Forever”

Do you have a dog, cat, horse or other pet? I can immortalize your pet on the softest velour paper so you can always have a beautiful keepsake of your loved one to cherish forever. I only use the finest pastels and paper, each portrait is rendered with care and attention to detail, keeping in mind that our pets today are quickly becoming valued members of the family.
A portrait of your favorite pet doesn't have to cost a fortune, I keep all my portraits at low prices without substituting quality.
Even if you do not have a pet in your family a pet portrait makes the perfect gift.

My pet portraits come in three sizes,

Small (23 by 19cm) - $70.00
Medium (30 by 36cm) - $120.00
Large (50 by 56cm) - $250.00

A pastel takes me one to five days to complete depending on the detail involved. If you decide to purchase a pet portrait i will need a good quality photo emailed to me so I can start work on it straight away.
Website - www.pastelpetportraits.com.au
Email - [email protected]

prices are all in Australian dollars, thanks for looking and please feel free to take a look at my website or contact me with any questions you might have

felicity

BOBS DAD
06-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Very Nice Felicity. I always appreciate seeing other artists' work. Never did master Pastels and I enjoy seeing the work of those who have. GREAT STUFF and Good Luck!!!

felicity
06-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Thankyou!

i love pastels, i used to love oils and i still love how they look but i'm hopeless with them lol so i just look at other artists oil work instead.

are you a pet portrait artist too?

felicity

BOBS DAD
06-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Thankyou!

i love pastels, i used to love oils and i still love how they look but i'm hopeless with them lol so i just look at other artists oil work instead.

are you a pet portrait artist too?

felicity

Naw... I guess I've rendered just about every subject matter and used most mediums at some time or another. I was probably best with a plain old pencil. These days everything is computer and Photoshop related for me as I am a Commercial Artist doing mostly retouch for Print Publication. Here's an old Pen and Ink from days gone by...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid204/p3517f964024cfc2592a311a825f5afeb/ef6c4c3d.jpg

felicity
06-14-2006, 03:34 AM
Oh okay,

what's retouch?

i love your sketch, looks like on of those really cool cartoons you see in newspapers or mad magazine :D

felicity

BOBS DAD
06-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh okay,

what's retouch?

i love your sketch, looks like on of those really cool cartoons you see in newspapers or mad magazine :D

felicity

CHECK OUT MY SITE POSTED IN MARKETPLACE (JUST BELOW YOURS). THERE ARE EXAMPLES OF RETOUCHING IN THERE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND, JUST CHECK IT OUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RETOUCHING.