PDA

View Full Version : "let's get to know you" - game

luvofallhorses
06-11-2006, 10:56 PM
I saw this on another board and thought it would be fun to get to know each other since we have a lot of newbies. :D

Since we want to get to know you, a one-word answer is not acceptable If it's yes or no (etc.) explain why.

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-11-2006, 11:09 PM
No where, I love where I live and will never leave. Well, I will leave the city but will stay in the same province and country.

What is your favourite food?

luvofallhorses
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
chicken, chocolate, and pizza. :)

if you were able to build a rescue.. who would you build it for? i.e. purebreds, misunderstood breeds, senior pets, special needs pets, etc.

Flatcoatluver
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
umm garden burgers, since I can't just say a couple words I will add that i'm a vegetarion
Do you have any siblings? if so what ages?

luvofallhorses
06-11-2006, 11:12 PM
yes. 1 sibling and he's 21. :)

what kind of pets do you have and what are their names and their ages?

molucass
06-11-2006, 11:46 PM
4 dogs:
2 chihuahuas. 1 male, 1 female. Deebo, and Isabelle (aka: Itty Bitty). Deebo is 1 yr. old, and Itty Bitty is 10 weeks old.
1 female great dane, Skylar. She is 5 months and 2 weeks old.
1 female mutt. Boxer/Pit/Lab? mix, A.J. is 10 months old.

We also have the female found dog. Her name is Prissy. Age: Unknown.. Though it isn't decided yet whether she will be coming home with us, or if my parents are going to keep her with them.

1 cat
We also have a female cat named Carson. She is about 5-6 years old. We adopted her from the pound in South Carolina.

Ohh, and when we get back to South Carolina we will be adopting 2 male ratties!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-12-2006, 01:51 AM
And, what's your new question, Molucass? :)