PDA

View Full Version : Whats your style?

Argranade
06-11-2006, 09:14 PM
What is your style in what you wear?

For me its mostly black but I also like green and red also white. :p

I started dressing like a punk like a year ago but before that it was all basketball and RAP what the hec was I thinking. :eek:

Well you know I like some type of rock when you see me ya know the belt and underlyner and stuff. :p but dont worry im not over board on black like a goth [ No offence to them]. :o

VTJess03
06-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Well, since I work in construction, I wear as much figure-de-emphasizing clothing as possible...usually Carhartt pants and old T-shirts that don't clash with my hard hat (lol). I try to avoid unwanted attention from the guys in this way. When I'm not working, I wear whatever's comfortable, neat, clean, and sometimes stylish, sometimes not.

GoldenRetrLuver
06-11-2006, 09:27 PM
I really dislike how if you're dressed or act a certain way, you're automatically labeled into whatever category happens to "fit" you.

That being said, I'm just myself. :) I don't like labeling myself or other people in general.

binka_nugget
06-11-2006, 09:37 PM
I wear whatever I find on the floor. :p Usually it's a hoody and black pants. Sometimes I'll go wild and wear jeans. LOL

dab_20
06-11-2006, 10:04 PM
I wear whatever I feel like. Usually jeans or shorts and a tank top or t shirt w/ flip flops.

luvofallhorses
06-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I wear comfy clothes like jeans and a t-shirt. :p

molucass
06-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Usually either jeans and a t-shirt with flip-flops, or shorts, a t-shirt and flip-flops.
Just whatever I feel like wearing that day. I don't follow any trends.

catnapper
06-11-2006, 10:08 PM
My style is comfort. If its comofrtable, then I'm happy. But I almost always choose red, pink and purple. NEVER green, orange, or yellow.

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-11-2006, 10:55 PM
I always wear jeans, a plain T-shirt and a hoody (only because I'm often cold).

Sevaede
06-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Well, I wear mostly black. I do have two green t shirts, though. I like to wear my hooded sweatshirt. :D

Uabassoon
06-11-2006, 11:53 PM
I usually wear blue jeans or cargo shorts, I wear lots of polo style shirts. I really like color in my clothing and I own an large amount of polos with stripes on them.

MomOf7
06-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Jeans and a T mostly. Sometimes I get all dressed up. I am around kids and dogs all day. Kind of hard to stay clean :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-12-2006, 04:18 AM
I wear comfy clothes like jeans, or a skirt with a t-shirt! I dress up a bit more when I go out, but I still want to feel comfy all the time! No tight clothes for me!! I only follow a trend when it suits me :p

Cataholic
06-12-2006, 11:39 AM
I am all about comfort and elastic waists! (Well, it is true..he he he)

Miss Z
06-12-2006, 11:45 AM
I love figure-hugging stuff! Summer is the best time to wear it, something that leaves enough space for a tan is good for me!:D

Roxyluvsme13
06-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Whatever I feel like basically, but I guess the clothes I wear would label me "prep".. I do wear eyeliner and such, but I hardly ever wear black..

Suki Wingy
06-12-2006, 03:34 PM
jeans or shorts because I get hot easily, t-shirts from wherever I get them, some off cafepress, hoodies and zip hoodies if I'm cold.

KitCat
06-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I wear mostly cotton shirts (almost mandatory in South FL) and polyester office type skirts. I wear cushioned dress sandals to work and sneakers or flip flops (pretty ones-turquoise with fabric bows) most everywhere else.

finn's mom
06-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Let's see...I don't really have a style. It completely depends on what I'm doing, where I'm going, and, what the weather is like. I love wearing blue jeans, dressed down with Chuck Taylors or flip flops, or dressed up with heels. I like halter tops, dressy and casual. I can't wear big tee shirts, I am very small and I look twelve if I do. So, my tops are almost all form fitting...I like cargo pants and shorts, love wearing summer dresses and skirts...I like to dress corporate (suits and the like) if I'm working in that type of environment. And, I love getting all dolled up once in awhile...like for an annual Christmas party. But, for the most part, I am pretty casual, whatever fits well and feels good. I am not overly feminine, but, I do like to be girly sometimes. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
I like loose fitting close, and I'm not into the trend or anything...nothing baggy, but not tight. That includes t-shirts, khaki pants, sometimes jeans, cargo pants, and hoodies if I'm cold.

Pembroke_Corgi
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
After working at the hospital for 3 months and wearing scrubs everyday, I often come home and wear sweatpants! Honestly, scrubs are so comfy you want to keep wearing them. :p But, when I leave the house I like to wear loose & comfortable clothing, I like linen a lot, but I have a ton of clothes so whatever is clean and handy and looks decent works for me.

joanofark
06-12-2006, 05:54 PM
I honestly have no idea what peple would "Label" me. I HATE labels.

You will most likely see me in Jeans (Or a Jean skirt..), a vintage t-shirt and my converse shoes. In the winter, I'm almost always wearing an Areopostale sweatshirt or a sweat jacket. I like black, but thats not all I have. I like wearing brown, because it's the color of my eyes. I wear a lot of color, though too. I like Dark and light blue. AND I also like purple. I have at least one shirt of every color ;).

Argranade
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I geuss im the only one with one plain old style then lol.

But when I go up north and stuff like that ill wear old cloths so I dont get my new clohes dirty I realy do look like a countrey girl when I do wear those baggy clothing hehe but it is actualy realy comfy to wear with out a care.

Chilli
06-12-2006, 06:06 PM
I get labeled alot as emo(or punk to some). x__x I don't see the point in labeling... because I don't go by any trends or styles. I've been dressing the way I do for years before the whole "emo-scene" came up... so I hate being labeled emo.
Ah, enough of my complaining. :D
Color-wise, I'll wear most any color... though I am anti-purple and anti-white.
Style of my clothes? It differs, usually just whatever I grab from the closet.
I can be quite random when it comes to what I wear^^.

Zippy
06-12-2006, 06:10 PM
I dress how i want.Shorts and a T-shirt or tank top.I really don't like white so that is out.I love black but my cat's hair sticks to it.I love to wear what ever is comfortable.I am ani-dress