PDA

View Full Version : Introducing - CHIME!!

SummerRiot
06-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Here is baby Belgians video!

Crosbie wasn't allowed out.. he likes to terrorize Chime and then Chime gets right back at him twice as bad lmao She has told him off a few times and he just didn't like that a little puppy was telling him what to do lmao

So he was put inside.. ALSO Crosbie likes to grab tails and we dont want Chime learning that behaviour!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QtQbzdfEOuQ

Enjoy the Belgian play time!!

Roxyluvsme13
06-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Aww :D

labmomma
06-11-2006, 06:04 PM
My two labbies play like yours do, relentlessly! They are always teasing and taunting each other and play so well together. They play hard and then pass out for a couple of hours and it starts all over again. I just love it and adore them.
Labmomma :)

Suki Wingy
06-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Congrats! She's just tooo cute!

bckrazy
06-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Chime is sooo cute! :p What a fluffy little girl! The song is perfect, too.

Lori Jordan
06-12-2006, 03:49 PM
OMG how sweet the song you picked out was perfect you HAVE to keep the pics coming of Chime!!!!and that'a an Order :D

lute
06-12-2006, 04:00 PM
awwww!!!!! that is too dern cute!

Ginger's Mom
06-12-2006, 04:02 PM
OMGoodness!!! That was soooo cute. I am totally in love with both Chime and Jada. My boss came over while I was watching, but I still couldn't stop myself from watching it (it's okay he said they were cute too).

SummerRiot
06-13-2006, 03:15 PM
HEHE thanks guys :)

She is a little adorable fluffball! :)

We got out the baby pool todya and Riot and her were having a ball! :)

Video coming soon..

LOL I'm surprised WolfSoul hasn't seen this thread yet!!

k9krazee
06-13-2006, 03:20 PM
She is adorable!! Congratulations!! :D

Husky_mom
06-13-2006, 03:37 PM
soooo cute!!! so Chime is your new addition or just a visitor??? we want more pics!!!! the video and song were just lovely

Riot seemed really gentle with Chime how adorable they are, and LOL Jada so funny running and running away from Chime LOL

Riptide
06-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Awww, how adorable!

Miss Z
06-13-2006, 04:17 PM
She is so gorgeous! I just want to give her a hug!

SummerRiot
06-13-2006, 07:00 PM
soooo cute!!! so Chime is your new addition or just a visitor??? we want more pics!!!! the video and song were just lovely

Riot seemed really gentle with Chime how adorable they are, and LOL Jada so funny running and running away from Chime LOL

Lol Chime is a visitor for now, she is here for basic training and socializing :) She was getting too attached to her brother at the breeders, who is keeping her brother. I met them at a dog show and told her that I could take in Chime for a while :)
The good thing is, I can keep her as long as I'd like lmao! YAY.. I just love the little girl. She is very smart and has already learned "wait"..she needed it, she was SOO grabby with treats lol

Now, she needs to learn how to properly walk on a leash lol Shes a little tug monster lol

Riot is VERY gentle with her! Hes NEVER like that with any other dog hes been with too lol hes always rough housing. I think he knows that shes just a baby.. thats another thing that confuses me.. Riot isn't used to puppies and normally is growly with them lol Maybe hes just racist? lol

Jada was sort of scared of Chime lol she wanted to play, but Chime - being a Belgian - wanted to play rough.. the "dainty" Sheltie couldn't handle it lol