PDA

View Full Version : I'm very upset..What can I do?!

wolfsoul
06-11-2006, 03:28 PM
On the first of April, I went to an obedience trial and spent a great deal of money ordering shirts for both me and my friends. I was told I would recieve them by Mother's Day, and have yet to see them, which sucks because one of the gifts was a Mother's Day present.

After a great deal of waiting, I eamiled the obedience club two weeks ago and asked how I could contact the embroidery people. She gave me two emails, both the business owner and his mother (his mother makes the products for him). I emailed both of them and have only recieved a reply from his mother who said that she would speak to him.

Well two weeks later, I still haven't heard back. I emailed him again and am preparing to email him a very angry reply. I'm afraid I will sound like an idiot if I tell him that I could easily burn his business into the ground, but I can. I'm in the dog business, I know all of the important people, I am best friends with some of them, I can easily spread the word and in one second he'd be bankrupt. I don't want to resort to ruining him, as it will achieve nothing; I still won't get my orders or my money back. I wonder if threatening him would make him more likely to just give me my thngs.

I've emailed the obedience club again and asked if they could possibly give me any other way of contacting him. I know it's generally against rules to give out phone numbers, but I really am quite upset. I spent every last penny of my tip money on those orders.

What on earth can I possibly do?! I was thinking of starting an online petition and emailing it to all of my dog friends and breeders that I know, and then sending it to them. These people set up at all of the nearby dog shows and trials, if people threaten to boycott them, they'd be ruined. Is this a good idea? Do you think it will help me get my things? I'm so upset! I can't believe my best friend didn't get her Mother's Day present because of this idiot!

cyber-sibes
06-11-2006, 03:36 PM
the world is full of idiots. it is also full of inconsiderate people. :o

I don't think mailing him an angry letter would do much, and posting negative stuff about him won't help either. If I were you, I'd call his mother every day & bug her to do something about him. after all, if she makes products for him, she has a stake in this too.
hope you get it resolved soon.

catnapper
06-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Go to small claims court. The judge will order him to either refund your money or deliver the shirts.

Threats will only anger him and you'll be less likely to see your shirts.

wolfsoul
06-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Go to small claims court. The judge will order him to either refund your money or deliver the shirts.

To do this, won't I need the guy's information? All I have is his email.

Karen
06-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Ask his mother for a mailing address, or ask the people who ran the show at which you saw him and placed your order.

BOBS DAD
06-11-2006, 04:43 PM
To do this, won't I need the guy's information? All I have is his email.

I am not sue I understand this??? You mean you ordered shirts from someone who you don't even have a name for? If you ordered them through the Obedience Trial... aren't they the "legal" representatives of the Embrodiery Group? I would consider tying the Obedience Trial People to the lawsuit and you might get some action on their part to resolve the matter.