PDA

View Full Version : Hey stupid, you dropped something!

RICHARD
06-10-2006, 04:32 PM
I love the edster.

I feed him wet food every once in a while and never noticed this until the other day.

I never see stray food on the floor....never any bit of kibble or wet stuff on the ground.

Again, being single has it 's advantages.....food dropped will be eaten by ants or will stay on the floor until properly pertrified....Easier pick-up, ya know?

(JUST KIDDING!!)

Well.
I spilled some of the the wet food on the floor, went to get a papertowel and before I came back the food was gone.

No ants and no pertrification!

What's going on?

Then I started to watch ed and his eating habits......any treat, kibble or wet foot that is knocked out of the dish is immediately eaten.

IMMEDIATELY!

Strange that I never noticed that before...

I thought I always had ants in the house!!! :eek: :confused: ;)

Cat and Ant both have three letters in the name, eat voraciously and are always underfoot, I now understand them a little bit better.

catmandu
06-10-2006, 07:23 PM
What A Clean, Considerate Cat Ed Is, To Amke Sure Taht Your Flor Is Clean, And That You Do Not Have Ants, Of Other Bugs Looking For Left Overs.
Ed Is Such A Great Cat.

kb2yjx
06-10-2006, 07:50 PM
At least you know your floor is clean enough to eat off of!!

Rachel
06-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Ha! You and Ed have nothing on us. In this house dropped food gets eaten before it hits the floor. :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Snoopy is a bit a weirdo to: she always starts with the spilt partsaround her bowl; only after thus job is finished, she will eat from the bowl!!

orangemm
06-11-2006, 09:57 AM
You're lucky the Edster is so clean; my guys pick up the food off the dish, put it on the floor, then eat it. There is always something left behind.

Edster, please come to my house and teach these savages some manners! ;) :D