PDA

View Full Version : Inka found a new friend!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Hi folks, this is me, Inka !! Know what? I found a new friend! She lives in our garden too, and she always stays with me!! Isn't that fun? Her name is "Shadow"!!This is our picture together!:
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/friend.jpg

lute
06-10-2006, 12:53 PM
awwwwww.....that is too cute! i like your friend Inka. :)

momcat
06-10-2006, 02:02 PM
My lovely Inka, My but you look so beautiful out there in your garden! Your new friend, Shadow, seems very nice. Does she like to play in the garden too? How do your sisters like her? Watch your mail, my sweetest, I'll send you a pm a bit later on.

Snuggles, purrs, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love,
Your Groucho

Kirsten
06-10-2006, 02:18 PM
:D :D :D That friend will follow you wherever you go, right, Inka?

Kirsten

catmandu
06-10-2006, 03:22 PM
I think we need a chorus of Me and My Shadow by the late Ted Lewis, except I cant remeber the lyrics.
Is everyrbody happy?

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-10-2006, 10:19 PM
My lovely Inka, My but you look so beautiful out there in your garden! Your new friend, Shadow, seems very nice. Does she like to play in the garden too? How do your sisters like her? Watch your mail, my sweetest, I'll send you a pm a bit later on.

Snuggles, purrs, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love,
Your Groucho

Hi lover boy!!My new friend Shadow is such a sweetie. My other sisters were a bit mad at meomie for getting another cat without consulting them. LOL!!
Just one small problem: the literbox is a bit to narrow for the 2 of us together; but I don't care, as Shadow likes to cover up our "business"!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-10-2006, 10:21 PM
:D :D :D That friend will follow you wherever you go, right, Inka?

Kirsten

Indeed, miss Kirsten! Hey, how did you know that? You have such a friend too?

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-12-2006, 01:48 AM
* Bump *

Pawsitive Thinking
06-12-2006, 03:58 AM
What a lovely friend you have