PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to dead terrorists.

RICHARD
06-10-2006, 02:52 AM
I still cannot and refuse to learn how to spell that guy's name- Al Zar qawi?

He was hiding in a safe house.
Would he have stayed there if it was a not-so-safe house?

People were asking about who would collect the 25 million reward.
Check out the satellite pics in about three weeks.
Look for the new pools in the backyards and Mercedes in the driveways of the neighborhood.

Notice that you have never seen Al-Z and Luciano Pavarroti in the same room.

With friends like his who needs to be a terrorist?

I love the media asking who will be his replacement.

Think about this..

If you take the job you have to worry about your co-workers, have to be bulletproof and must learn the difference between a safe house and a
500 pound bomb dropped from a jet.

"Wanted-
Executive with bomb making and leadership experience.
Must be schooled in terror and radical tactics.
This is a temporary position.
Good benefits and martyr status!"

-----------------

Dang, the saying goes "there is no honor among thieves"-
I guess these kooks are no different!

Pam
06-10-2006, 03:23 AM
After hearing about his death the other day, the little song from The Wizard of Oz popped into my mind. *The Wicked Witch is Dead.*

Jay Leno's monolog was a riot last night. Did you catch it? Apparently the creep actually was not 100% dead after the bombing and our soldiers said he had tried to speak. Leno had the *film foottage* :p of those few words. In it he says something like it was a bad day for him but he just saved a ton of money on his car insurance. :p Also he said that Mr. Z was going to be surprised because instead of going to heaven and being with 75 virgins he will be heading to hell to be with one 75 year old virgin. Personally I hope he just rots and burns.

joycenalex
06-10-2006, 05:53 AM
he was a small piece of a big problem. thank you american pilots. now, where is osama?

smokey the elder
06-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Thanks, 145 unit. What was lost in the ruckus may be a more long term relevant issue: the fact that Iraq has a completed cabinet.

Osama who? IMO, it would be nice to catch him, but strategically, al Qaeda has "franchised". al-Zawahiri (#2) is MUCH more dangerous.

joycenalex
06-10-2006, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE]Osama who? ... osama is the one who made the preperations for the murder of more then 3000 humans on american soil on september 11, 2001. all they did that day was show up for work. have you forgotten? you're right al qaeda is dangerous, and osama still needs to die. that never changes.

Lady's Human
06-11-2006, 02:18 AM
In a military sense, it's almost better that Bin Laden stay alive, because keeping him alive is diverting large amounts of their assets to protecting him. He has been marginalized. In terms of Morale it would be a huge boost to get him, but in terms of the big picture it's not that important.

lizbud
06-11-2006, 09:56 AM
In a military sense, it's almost better that Bin Laden stay alive, because keeping him alive is diverting large amounts of their assets to protecting him. He has been marginalized. In terms of Morale it would be a huge boost to get him, but in terms of the big picture it's not that important.

I think that's looking on the bright side of the problem of catching him.
Why can't we seem to catch the tallest man in the countries of Afghanistan
or Iraq?

Lady's Human
06-11-2006, 10:58 AM
The main problem with trying to catch him is that the area he is probably hiding in is under the control of no government (despite what the lines on the map say) and is an area that is almost impossbile for the military to maneuver in. It is a tribal area, and anyone in that isn't a member of the tribes is known immmediately. It is also an area that has been used by smugglers for centuries, and is riddled with tunnels and caves.

smokey the elder
06-12-2006, 07:36 AM
[QUOTE]Osama who? ... osama is the one who made the preperations for the murder of more then 3000 humans on american soil on september 11, 2001. all they did that day was show up for work. have you forgotten? you're right al qaeda is dangerous, and osama still needs to die. that never changes.
I was being sarcastic. Geez. :rolleyes: Of COURSE I know who Osama is. I live 40 miles from ground zero, thank you very much. The "Osama who?" was as if I was in Bush's head.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-12-2006, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=joycenalex]
I was being sarcastic. Geez. :rolleyes: Of COURSE I know who Osama is. I live 40 miles from ground zero, thank you very much. The "Osama who?" was as if I was in Bush's head.

You'll get him in the end guys. We visited New York in the December following 7/11 and will never forget the warm welcome we were given

RICHARD
06-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Has anyone ever tired to kill a gopher?

Not that easy.

The tunnels and caves of Afghanistan are not just holes in the ground that you can find on a map.

Some were built as irrigation tunnels and are quite complex.

If you want to know about the perils of fighting an enemy in a tunnel, Read material on the Tunnel Rats that fought in Chu Chi during the Viet Nam war.

Find the shortest guy of the group, Give him a pistol, a flashlight and tie a rope to his ankle so you can pull him out if he gets hurt.

:eek:

RICHARD
06-16-2006, 02:00 AM
Dang,

They filled Al-Z's job already?

Man, that's a job to die for, eh? :eek: