PDA

View Full Version : Cosmo died & Grissim is here

king2005
06-09-2006, 09:00 PM
My friend & I went to the rat cage & Cosmo didn't make it :( He died some time through the day. So I took Grissim & came home. All the girls HATE him lol.. he walked up to them to say hello & they all screamed lol They'll let him in their box house. but don't like him in the baskets with them lol Silly girls.

I spoiled them all with 12 grain bread & veggies!! I was hoping that feeding them something special would help them to relax & so far all is well

lute
06-09-2006, 10:03 PM
RIP Grissim. :( i hope he fits in with your girls! are you going to breed them?

Chilli
06-10-2006, 06:23 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Cosmo didn't make it. :(

I'm sure the girls will get used to Grissim soon, as long as they aren't fighting and all, then its a sure thing that they'll all get along in the end. :D

king2005
06-12-2006, 10:12 AM
all 6 rats were getting along Sun night. I finally caught the run away rat Fri night. Darn thing chewed a hole in the box the cage was sitting ontop of & everytime I'd chase her she'd dissapear. Well Vixy got out & shes super friendly & showed me where the run away rat was hiding.

The only bad thing about the run away rat is that she extra scared now. All she does is squeek. So I named her Squeeks lol.. Our complex was having a yardsale & someone was selling a hamster cage for 10.00. I bought it & put Squeeks & Vixy (the white one) in it. I know its too small for the girls. Its a temp setup. Vixy come out & can play with the other rats for a few hours, as shes good. Vixy will stay in the hamster cage until she is larger & cannot get out of the big cage. I do add a 3rd rat for a few hours, so Squeeks can get use to the other rats & wont be too scared when shes able to go into the big cage. Squeek isn't too bad around Grissim, he'll groom her & try to comfort her by cuddling & sleeping infront of her.

jesse_3
06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I am sorry that Cosmo didn't make it. RIP Cosmo...

I am glad that the other ratties are doing well! I am a little confused, I didn't know you had ratties. I will go into previous posts to figure it out though!:D

Well, Vixy, keep Squeeks good company!!!!
Steph, Selina, Splinter, and Xambi

king2005
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
I am sorry that Cosmo didn't make it. RIP Cosmo...

I am glad that the other ratties are doing well! I am a little confused, I didn't know you had ratties. I will go into previous posts to figure it out though!:D

Well, Vixy, keep Squeeks good company!!!!
Steph, Selina, Splinter, and Xambi

I made a post a while ago.. I've had them for about a week now.. I've had rats before & JUST love them as pets.. so much fun.. well except Squeeks, that was ANNOYING lol

molucass
06-12-2006, 05:39 PM
are you going to breed them?

I was going to ask that too.

king2005
06-13-2006, 07:47 AM
I was going to ask that too.

opps, missed that question & its a yes...
=======
Don't bother starting a flame war, one was started 6yrs ago, so if you can see that far back look under my old username if your that interested.

Zippy
06-13-2006, 09:51 AM
So Sorry about Cosmo,RIP Cosmo.happy all the others are doing well what are there names?

king2005
06-13-2006, 10:25 AM
So Sorry about Cosmo,RIP Cosmo.happy all the others are doing well what are there names?

Grissim - male.. hes a blue something
Vodka - female - darker brown hooded
Vixy - female - white (shes really a tan hooded, but its so light you can hardly see it)
Squeeks - female - black hooded with a blaze.. all she does is squeeks in fear.. she escaped & was free in my room for a week, until I was able to catch her.. now she squeeks at everything.. Shes in a hammy cage with Vixy, as Vixy can get out of the big cage, but shes easy to catch, as she LOVES to greet people lol

The other 2 are not named yet