PDA

View Full Version : Help

Spacely'sMummie
05-11-2002, 02:38 PM
I'm new here and I would like to know how do you get a picture under your user name?:confused:

Ann
05-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! :)

You must make an avatar (that's what the pics are called) yourself, they shouldn't be bigger than 60X60 pixels. Then you click the user cpu link at the top, then edit options and scroll to the bottom and upload the picture there.

If you need help making an avatar, I know there are tons of people here that would love to help, including myself :)

Let us know if you need more help with anything! :)

Randi
05-11-2002, 04:14 PM
There's a thread called "how to make an avatar" and it's right here! Look for Phred's post, he usually gives good advice! :D

How to make an animated avatar (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8923&highlight=Avatar)

tatsxxx11
05-11-2002, 04:22 PM
Welcome Spacely'sMummie! You will love it here! Looking forward to meeting you and Spacely!

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2002, 07:02 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Spacely'sMummie. I hope you like it here as much as I do. I had help with my avatar. Niina=Casper & Kitty did it for me and she'd probably be happy to do yours too.

Former User
05-12-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Welcome to Pet Talk Spacely'sMummie. I hope you like it here as much as I do. I had help with my avatar. Niina=Casper & Kitty did it for me and she'd probably be happy to do yours too.

Yup, no problem, I can do it! :D