PDA

View Full Version : Meow Mix House Thoughts

catmandu
06-09-2006, 08:52 AM
If you put 10 people in a house, with lots of food and comfort they will fight for the Money.
If you put 10 Cats in a house with lots to eat, and comfortable places to sleep, they will learn to coexist.
They are jsut not competitive in the same way that we are.
They will learn to coexist.
And they are called animals.

moosmom
06-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Too bad humans couldn't learn such a wise, valuable lesson from animals. The world would be a better place.

Sonia59
06-09-2006, 10:01 AM
And we are called animals too.

When I see my little Jasmine, she's so gentle, always purring, asking for cuddles, and she would never have a claw out when she is in our arms, I often think that she is better than the best human :)

CultureJunky
06-09-2006, 10:23 AM
I have to admit I think Animals are better than humans.
They're more natural, beautiful, courageous and intelligent that we could ever wish to be.
Humans are selfish, conceited, nasty,jealous,greedy ....animals are not.
They're purely natural.

dontchakit
06-09-2006, 10:33 AM
AND~AND~AND.......when was the last time you saw a "Kitty world war?"

seems they have more common sense and know more about forgiveness as well as picking their battles! lol!

catmandu
06-09-2006, 07:15 PM
I wonder where the drama is going to be with piles of Cats all curled together.
I hope that the Producers dont doctor the footage.

smokey the elder
06-10-2006, 07:57 AM
AND~AND~AND.......when was the last time you saw a "Kitty world war?"

This morning? :p There always seems to be a morning row that breaks out; usually Smokey and Ebony are the instigators!

momcat
06-10-2006, 03:10 PM
There was an article in yesterday's Trenton newspaper about Meowmix House. According to the article, the Meowmix company adopted the participants from shelters and rescues. Each kitty "voted off" by the judges will go directly to a furever home with a year's supply of Meowmix food. None of them will return to a shelter, I love that part of it! A spokesperson for the company said they're doing this in part to raise awareness of all the kitties in shelters and rescues and to encourage adoptions especially of older kitties. I hope this will result in many adoptions by responsible, caring owners. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing this on Animal Planet.

catmandu
06-10-2006, 03:18 PM
I still think that after a week, all you are going to get is a lot of sleeping Cats.
Unless they put catnip in the water supply.
Cats are not really that competative.

Lizzie
06-10-2006, 03:31 PM
The Peace of Wild Things

When despair for the world grows in me
and I wake in the night at the least sound
in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,
I go and lie down where the wood drake
rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting with their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

Wendell Berry

CultureJunky
06-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Please enlighten me on what the Meowmix house is, as I have never heard of this in Britain? :confused: