PDA

View Full Version : Remember Frankie?

luckies4me
06-09-2006, 12:36 AM
:D This pictures were taken about a month and a half ago when he got neutered. Poor boy has so many problems. :( During his surgery he had an allergic reaction and his eye swelled up. :( I feel so bad for him. I now have his younger brother and sister. Both were born blind, though sometimes you would never guess! Thankfully I convinced the lady to neuter her male. Thank god! So now I'm up to 4 doxies. hehehe. :D

Also, attached is a picture of Maxine. The old girl I rescued from a client. She only has a few teeth left and is 7 years old. They fed her nothing but wet food her whole life. Since she has no back teeth she needs to have her mouth "pressure washed" after every feeding, LOL. But she's worth it. Hopefuly she'll find a great home!

lv4dogs
06-09-2006, 09:09 AM
I remember Frankie & those pups. Glad to hear they are all doing good. You'r great Cass, to help out all those critters!
Hope all is well with you.

dappledoxie
06-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Awww, poor guy! He's a cutie though, so is Maxine :)

You should post more pictures of your doxie gang, I didn't realize you had doxies :D :D I was away for awhile though. :)

shihtzulover850
06-09-2006, 10:18 AM
oh poor thing. I am glad he got neutered!

elizabethann
06-09-2006, 11:28 AM
What cute dogs. You have such a big heart to take of them all.

luckies4me
06-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Thankies! :D I'll try to get more pics up of them soon. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-11-2006, 01:52 AM
They're adorable! I agree, we need more pics :) Poor Frankie though, he's so lucky to have you.