PDA

View Full Version : I still want her..

Roxyluvsme13
06-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I posted about Candy maybe a month ago. She's STILL up for adoption, and I am wanting her so bad. I know it's not the right time at all for me to have another dog, but I am just oh so in love with her.. :(.
Pic - http://greyhoundrescue.org/PotofCandy.jpg

Info- AMF POT OF CANDY

Candy is a 3 year old baby. She has been in a home for approximately a year but was surrendered to foster care.

She is cat friendly, kid friendly, small dog friendly, playful, crates well, loves her chewies, loves to go for rides and rides well! Candy is a fun little girl. (Noma)

Small Animal Friendly: Yes

She's so pretty..

lute
06-08-2006, 08:29 PM
she is really pretty. i hope she gets adopted soon! :D

dab_20
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
She sure is pretty. I hope she gets a good furever home soon!

luvofallhorses
06-08-2006, 08:45 PM
aww..she's gorgeous! :) I hope she gets her forever home soon!

bckrazy
06-08-2006, 09:02 PM
I love Greyhounds! err, just Giselle and the other few Grey's I've met ;0) I totally want one someday. I think Gonzo would love to have a Grey sister/brother.

They *are* large dogs, as far as height/length goes, and they HAVE TO be indoor dogs. The also cannot be off-leash at all near any roads, have high prey drive, and they need to get out in a spacious, safe area to romp regularly.

Roxyluvsme13
06-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I love Greyhounds! err, just Giselle and the other few Grey's I've met ;0) I totally want one someday. I think Gonzo would love to have a Grey sister/brother.

They *are* large dogs, as far as height/length goes, and they HAVE TO be indoor dogs. The also cannot be off-leash at all near any roads, have high prey drive, and they need to get out in a spacious, safe area to romp regularly.
Yeah, I read about they cant handle extreme temperatures and such, must have frequent walks or a yard, and the rest of the stuff you said. If my mom could let a grey in the house, she could let Roxy in..

zoomer
06-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Awww I sure hope she finds a home :)

shihtzulover850
06-09-2006, 09:55 AM
hope she finds a home!!! :)