PDA

View Full Version : Dusty's on petfinder! *update :(*

animal_rescue
06-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Still looking for a home for my sweet boy. Slowly but surely, the husky rescue(that's helping me) forwarded me a person that e-mailed them interested in fostering him. I have to cat and dog check him though. I think I have an idea for that. I'll take Roxie, Maggie, and Lily. They'll all be in the van and I'll bring Lily out in a cat crate and let him sniff the back end of the cage(the part where there isn't a door). Let him get accostumed to her and then tell the husky rescue how he responded to her in a crate(not that that'll be a 100% garentee he gets along with cats or not). Then I'll bring Roxie and Maggie out one at a time and get a feel for how he gets along with big and small dogs. Maybe Marty too just to see if he gets gets along with other males.

Now onto Dusty's perfinder page!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6418196

finn's mom
06-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Poor, handsome boy. :(

shihtzulover850
06-08-2006, 11:22 AM
I am confused he is your dog but you had him on a chain and had to give him up? well anyway he is a cute little guy. poor thing

dab_20
06-08-2006, 11:39 AM
I am confused he is your dog but you had him on a chain and had to give him up? well anyway he is a cute little guy. poor thing
I'm pretty sure Dusty was a neighbor's dog.

Poor Dusty. I hope he gets a loving furever home soon! What a handsome sweetie he is.

animal_rescue
06-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Dusty is my mom's friend's parents' dog. Hope that's not confusing :p He doesn't live to far from me, so it's easier to say neighbor's dog I guess.

Flatcoatluver
06-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Thats so sad, keeping him in my thoughts :(

animal_rescue
06-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Dusty's gone. I know don't know where he went, but his owners got rid of him. I can only hope he's in a good home now. :(

luvofallhorses
06-08-2006, 04:14 PM
:( I hope he's okay.

GoldenLuv
06-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Dusty's gone. I know don't know where he went, but his owners got rid of him. I can only hope he's in a good home now. :(

oh no i hope that he is safe and he get's to lay on a couch and be a lazy doggie like he should be