PDA

View Full Version : Bradgelina's Baby

Pawsitive Thinking
06-08-2006, 08:20 AM
After all the hoo-haa I have to admit she is rather cute (even without four legs and a tail I can see the appeal)

moosmom
06-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Brody's Mum,

Haven't seen a picture of her yet, but I am SOOOOOOO sick of hearing (no disrespect to you, believe me) about Brad and Angelina, Tom and Katie, etc., etc., etc. Everytime I go into a supermarket, there they are! UGH!!

Oh, did you hear (according to US magazine) that Jennifer Aniston is expecting??? :eek: I wait to hear it from her lips before I believe anything the media has to say.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Haven't seen a picture of her yet, but I am SOOOOOOO sick of hearing (no disrespect to you, believe me) about Brad and Angelina, Tom and Katie, etc., etc., etc. Everytime I go into a supermarket, there they are! UGH!!

I know what you mean - I've heard enough about them all to last me a lifetime.

Oh, did you hear (according to US magazine) that Jennifer Aniston is expecting???

If you believe everything you hear that poor girl has been pregnant for the last 4 years at least!! :eek:

shihtzulover850
06-08-2006, 08:57 AM
If you believe everything you hear that poor girl has been pregnant for the last 4 years at least!! :eek: lol.

People make a big stupid deal out of all these people. They are so screwed up!! I mean please!!!!! :rolleyes: Good grief! PLEASE!!!! Sheesh! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CountryWolf07
06-08-2006, 11:53 AM
I hear the magazine is $3, something.. because Brad and Angelina are in it.. blah. Not buying but I will take a look and see the pictures.

Catsnclay
06-08-2006, 02:05 PM
If you want to see a picture of the baby, with parents, go to: www.gawker.com then put in either Brad's name or Angelina's name and you will get all the articles and a picture.

Ok, now that they "got" the famous picture, do you think that the press will leave them alone now??? :rolleyes:

My Peanuts
06-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm not a big celebrity watcher, but I admit I love Angelina Jolie. I loved her before it was the cool thing to do.

I really love the way they stuck it to the paparazzi and sold the picture themselves and donated the money to charity. That was perfect. Some of those photographers are horrible.

carole
06-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Well she is indeed a cutie pie, as for Jennifer, just saw an interview in OZ with our NZ television reporter, she is NOT pregnant at all, have to say she really seems like a genuinely nice down to earth girl, and she has a deeper voice than i have usually heard when she speaks.

RICHARD
06-09-2006, 02:03 AM
put a drink in her hand and the baby in another...
What abiut the kid with three arms that was born in China.
the baby with the heart outside of it's chest?
or the Siamese twins that were separated a week ago..

What happened to the poor kids in Africa that needed parents....

No, she had to go and make one herself.....

Deadline January 2007

Jolie adopts the world.

Pictures on WWW.LOL.com!

moosmom
06-09-2006, 09:59 AM
RICHARD,

I agree with you 100%. The whole situation makes me sick, thinking about all the poor kids over HERE never mind Namnibia. Personally, I hope they stay over there.