PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Flocon

tatsxxx11
05-11-2002, 05:43 AM
Hi precious! I took a double take this morning when I clicked on your picture! You could be an identical twin to my piggie Moon! Aren't you adorable! I know what joy you bring to your human!!! You wild and wooly wheekers are the best!!:) I hope your day of honor is celebrated in high style! Congratulations to you dear Flocon, our sweet and lovely wheeker girl Pet of the Day! Hugs and cuddles to our most deserving honoree! And of course, lots of garden goodies!

Logan
05-11-2002, 06:52 AM
Bring on the salad!!! Flocon, you deserve extras for being such a beautiful and fun girl, besides the great honor you have given us all this morning!! You're our favorite Saturday Pet of the Day!!!

Wheek! Wheek! :D

salana
05-11-2002, 08:25 AM
Awww, what a sweetie Flocon! I especially like your little made-up-looking eyes!

jackiesdaisy1935
05-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Flocon, what a sweet little piggie you are, your coloring is so pretty. I would love to see you give those little kisses, I'll bet they are very sweet. Congratulations dear, sweet Flocon our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get some extra special salad on your very special day.
Jackie

cavialova
05-11-2002, 09:49 AM
Aww Flocon, i just love your beautiful eyes!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-11-2002, 11:17 AM
Flocon!
What a handsome piggy you are! Congratulations on being our sweet Pet of the Day today. You have such beautiful eyes too. Hope you get extra treats today on your special day.:)