PDA

View Full Version : All the Toys are Mine!!!!!

catlover4ever
06-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Last Saturday I hosted a baby shower for my sister in law and we needed a basket to put her shower favors in so I had Mark run home to find one of the many baskets that I have at home.....so which one does he grab....the toy basket. :confused: Why he decided to grab this one I don't know because there were several empty one right in front of the toys.....but look what happened when he emptied out all of the toys and we returned home that evening. We came home to find this..........

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/catlover4ever/Kitty%20Photos/IMG_3880.jpg

It looks like Abner is saying....."All these toys are mine and I'm not sharing". He has such a bratty look on his face. :) :) I just love that face.

Killearn Kitties
06-07-2006, 08:32 AM
What a great photo! Abner is in heaven!!!!! :D :D

catmandu
06-07-2006, 09:45 AM
I was cleaning up all the many Toys that you Pet Talkers have sent the Found Ctas, and I cant believe how generous you all were.
The Kitten Trio were racing through picking out all thier favorites, and having the time of thier lives.
Abner sure looks as my Dear Mother would say, the Proverbial Cat in The Manger.

smokey the elder
06-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Wow! Look at that toy trove! Those cats are in kitty heaven!

Donnaj4962
06-07-2006, 01:00 PM
I can tell that you cats are not spoiled! No, not at all.... and neither are mine! ;) Just because they have so many toys to choose from, does NOT mean that they are spoiled!

That is an adorable picture, and I do love that look on his face!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Aaaahhh....a toy basket....what a great idea to keep all the toys "controlled!" Honestly, I hadn't thought of that, but will run right out to get something because it seems like I've got mice and feathers under foot ALL the time these days! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Abner, you are just too cute! And don't worry, it looks like there are enough toys there that even if you share one or two of them, there will still be plenty left over for you. :D :D

jazzcat
06-07-2006, 03:38 PM
LOL! I love that face! What a great picture.

I have a large wicker basket full of cat toys in the sunroom and I've often caught Rumor spawled out on top of it "guarding" her toys. I've seen her run like a bull and knock down another cat looking in it. :rolleyes:

RedHedd
06-07-2006, 09:10 PM
LOL! Mishi does that. Sometimes I think he upsets the toy basket on purpose so he can glom onto all of them. Mitzi is so cute with the basket. She will daintily step up to the basket, peer in and pick through until she finds the toy she wants. Now if only I could train them to also put them back in the basket when they're done playing, :rolleyes: <sigh> a girl can dream, can't she? :D

Randi
06-08-2006, 08:54 AM
What a great picture - love that face! Abner is making quite an effort guarding all "his" toys. :D

Lobodeb
06-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Bratty?? He looks like he's saying "thanks for all the toys, Meowmie!"