PDA

View Full Version : RIP sweet Candy

Miss Z
06-07-2006, 08:08 AM
Some of you may know my friend Victoria (cavylove) who occasionally comes on PT. Yesterday, her beloved guinea pig, Candy, died after her dog Max accidently attacked her. Victoria is devastated, and she could really do with some kind words right now.

RIP Candy. I only saw you a couple of times, but I knew you were the most gorgeous guinea pig I'd ever known.:(

midget gem
06-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Candy was a gorgeous guinea pig who led a good life because you were such a good owner. I know you will be very upset:( , but remember that you have lots of lovely memories of your beloved Candy. Big hugs from me:(, and rest in peace Candy, you were a lovely pet.

moosmom
06-07-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your friend's guinea pig, Zara. It was an accident. Animals don't know any better and only do what comes naturally.

RIP sweet Candy. :(

cavylove
06-07-2006, 11:38 AM
thanks zara for the thread.i really miss candy as she was a really great pet:( :(

Alysser
06-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm so sorry. RIP Sweet Candy:(

Dorothy39
06-07-2006, 08:10 PM
I am new at Pet Talk but I'm learning how to navigate this site.

When I read about Candy's death, I quickly remembered my daughter's Guinea Pig who died many years ago, of respiratory failure. My daughter was only 10 at the time. When she brought it to my attention , she was holding onto her pet, crying. I was devastated of course.

I am so sorry to learn about Candy's untimely end.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

I like the sounds that Guinea Pigs make.

Zippy
06-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Oh i am sorry to hear about Candy.Rest in Peace sweet little gpiggie.

Miss Z
06-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Thankyou everyone. Victoria was feeling better today.