PDA

View Full Version : i'm just gonna bust!

lute
06-06-2006, 09:58 PM
OMG! the due date for the great dane litter is tomorrow!!! :eek: :D the breeder e-mailed me and told me the dam is showing signs of labor and she is digging in her welping box! OMG! OMG! i'm gonna go crazy! i can't wait till these little buggers hit the ground!

sorry, i just hade to share my excitment!!!! :D

P.S.there is a slim chance that we may bring home 2 dane pups! my dad is thinking of getting his own floppy footed baby. this'll happen as long as i think i will be able to handle 2 pups at once. i'm researching on how much more work it is to handle double the pups. if not this litter we will be getting a fawn bitch from a breeder friend in MI next spring.(not the same lady that tried to sell me a sevearly cow-hocked male)

*LabLoverKEB*
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Oh my gosh!! How exciting! You probably feel the same exact way when I heard we were getting our new baby, Rita!
When you get them/him, be sure to post LOTS of pics! Or else! :p :D :D

lute
06-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Oh my gosh!! How exciting! You probably feel the same exact way when I heard we were getting our new baby, Rita!
When you get them/him, be sure to post LOTS of pics! Or else! :p :D :D
no worries! i'm buying a brand new camera on thursday so i will have TONS more pics of the dane/s and my other pups! :D

dab_20
06-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Cool, I'm so excited for you!! If you get pics show them to us right away!! I can't even imagine having to pups at once... it's hard enough to have one for me! lol ;) Good luck picking a beautiful dane!

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-06-2006, 11:22 PM
That's great! You're getting a blue this time, right? You must be so thrilled :)

GoldenLuv
06-06-2006, 11:35 PM
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww i bet that you can't wait to see the puppy's and your pup

ya getting a male or female

I hope momma and babies do well

Sevaede
06-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Hooray! I am so excited for you! :D I thought of you when I was being told that the Chi pups were being born (ironically, chis made me think of you and great dane. :P). Though, they were born a week ahead of schedule. :eek: :(

So, you might not be getting a puppy from this litter or you might not be getting the second pup from *this* litter?

shawsdanes
06-07-2006, 06:52 AM
OMG! the due date for the great dane litter is tomorrow!!! :eek: :D the breeder e-mailed me and told me the dam is showing signs of labor and she is digging in her welping box! OMG! OMG! i'm gonna go crazy! i can't wait till these little buggers hit the ground!

sorry, i just hade to share my excitment!!!! :D

P.S.there is a slim chance that we may bring home 2 dane pups! my dad is thinking of getting his own floppy footed baby. this'll happen as long as i think i will be able to handle 2 pups at once. i'm researching on how much more work it is to handle double the pups. if not this litter we will be getting a fawn bitch from a breeder friend in MI next spring.(not the same lady that tried to sell me a sevearly cow-hocked male)

That is so awesome!!! Nothing is more cute than a dane pup. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please post pics when you new members arrive.

shihtzulover850
06-07-2006, 10:01 AM
yay congratulations!!!!! :D

zoomer
06-07-2006, 10:10 AM
OMG that IS exciting! :D :eek: CONGRATS, and don't forget those pictures!

WarahGirl1995
06-07-2006, 10:26 AM
you must be on edge :rolleyes: da. hope you get a pup