PDA

View Full Version : Tempted by a tee-shirt

AmberLee
05-10-2002, 11:14 PM
I was at a pet store stocking up on supplies recently and saw an adorable tee-shirt.

Noah's ark was emptying out and all the pairs of animals were breeds of cats: two Siamese, two Maine Coon, two Himalayan, etc, etc. It was really adorable. If it were only in my size I'd've gotten it in a heart-beat. :mad: :o :( "One size fits all" is one of my least favorite LIES in the clothing business. :( :mad: :eek:

A second shirt had the same graphic but a lable that read something like No-ah Mora Cats which wasn't nearly so cute to me.

Have you seen this shirt? Did you like it too, or was I just in a susceptible mood when I saw it? (And wasn't the tabby climbing on the gable of the tip-top of the ark the perfect touch?)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-10-2002, 11:19 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW
Wish I coulda seen it!!!!! IT SEEMS SO CUTE.!.!.!.
What store were you shopping in when you saw it?!?!?!?!:eek:

krazyaboutkatz
05-10-2002, 11:23 PM
I haven't seen it but it sounds like something I'd be interested in buying if they have my size. What was the name of the pet store?

zippy-kat
05-10-2002, 11:46 PM
i haven't seen it either--sounds cute though!

aly
05-11-2002, 12:37 AM
I just noticed that Petsmart has shirts this past weekend. At the one I go to, they are in the very last aisle by the horse and livestock supplies.

I didn't see this specific shirt, but I did see some cute ones.

AmberLee
05-11-2002, 08:49 AM
I saw the shirt in "Pet Club" -- they have a very good selection of items and generally reasonably priced. I'm not sure how many stores are in the chain: I think it's only a half dozen or so. The one I go to is in Mountain View, CA and in the shopping center next to Costco. (I know there are a lot of Silicon Valley Pet Talkers who might be interested.)

Many thanks to toughCookie who sent me a variety of suggestions for the shirt... :D Great ideas. Wish I'd thought of them :p

yorkster
05-12-2002, 06:04 AM
I WANT one!!!
Maybe they have a web-page? I have not seen one of those around here.

Anyway, they sound cool (and humorous) :cool: :D

Lachesis
05-12-2002, 12:51 PM
That sounds just too cute. Let me know if you find it online somewhere... we dont have any cool stores like Petsmart