PDA

View Full Version : The Pampered Feline

catmandu
06-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Is where the Found Cats are going when I pass on.
If you wish you should look on the search engine under pampered feline , and you can see where the Found Cats will go when my time comes to be with the Angels.
One Fine Day.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Pampered Feline (http://awa.xux.net/PetServices/PamperedFeline.html)
Here's the link. Looks like a FANTASTIC place, Gary! And I just know all the Found Cats will feel right at home there, even though I know they'll be missing their dad terribly.

Fortunately I don't think we have to worry about this for a long while yet, but it's good that you're making plans for them. :)

Catsnclay
06-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Wow! :eek: What a nice looking place........can we go there for vacation?! :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Thanks for the link Debbie :D

catmandu
06-07-2006, 03:15 PM
And I have told the Animal Welfare Association, that if they want to put some starry Cats in with My Cats, that would be no problem at all.
My legacy will be that My Ctas never had to beg for a home.
Its best to have these things in writing,so that nothing goes to chance.

kb2yjx
06-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Right or should I say WRITE ON!!! I have things in writing for the Clan!

catmandu
06-07-2006, 06:41 PM
I Knew That You Would Sandra.
I Actually Had Nightmares, Thinking Of My Cats Sitting In Cages While A Lot Of People Looked Them Over And Rejected Them.
I Have Been There And Its Even Nicer Than It Looks.
And Yes H H Lady Edwina Rose, Your Joseph Would Get His Treats.

CultureJunky
06-08-2006, 02:54 AM
Would they be there permanently or would they be rehomed by them?
It looks a very nice place, and it's so wonderful that people take the time and effort to sort out what will happen to their pets when they're no longer here.

Killearn Kitties
06-08-2006, 05:21 AM
A very good idea, Gary, to make provision for all your furries. You will be much happier knowing that they will be looked after.

Thanks for the link, Debbie. What a nice site they have. Is that some of Kim's cats I see playing on the catnip toys page? How cute!