PDA

View Full Version : Cats and Ghost? Maybe I am crazy?!

may51380
06-06-2006, 03:33 PM
ok, some people think I am losing my mind, maybe I am. The story: I moved into my apt about 3 yrs ago. It started in my bathroom - toilet flushing by itself and the shower would turn on in the middle of the night. I'd have to get up and turn it off. Then Beth and Lulu started with the staring down the hall, as if they were watching something. Shortly after the whole "bathroom thing" I started to close the bathroom door at night, seemed to work for a while. Then I got Joey about a year ago - he also started the staring down the hall into my bedroom. About 4 months ago the light in my closet would turn on by its self. The switch is high up - so I know the cats can't reach it. Joey started crying at the door, throwing his body against it, pawing at it - Beth has now joined in on this as well. Lulu sits ontop of my bed - across from the door and crys at it. This goes on in the middle of the night - not getting too much sleep. There is nothing cat related (ie, food, snacks, toys) in the closet. And the cats are not normally allowed in the closet - b/c Beth likes to chew on shoes :rolleyes: For the life of me, I can't figure out what they are going crazy at, except that there might be some spirit living with us. Maybe only the cats can sense it? Don't know! Some people I have talked to about this, just think I am crazy, maybe I am, but then why are my kitties acting nutz around the closet? Has anyone ever had any expierence with anything like this? Any info/help/ideas would be greatly apprecatied.

ratchet22
06-06-2006, 03:59 PM
anyone you know pass since your moving into this place?

may51380
06-06-2006, 04:06 PM
No one close to me. I have had other situations with spirits, but never had any of my pets act this way before.

Miss Z
06-06-2006, 04:15 PM
I do believe that animals can sense many things we cannot. This sure sounds mysterious! At my school, a few people believe part of the school is haunted. There have been incidences of pencils rolling across tables by themselves, doors opening and closing by themselves, footsteps above the ceiling, where there is a room nobody has been in for years, mysterious noises that sound like moaning coming from certain rooms, and generally people feeling chilly or sensing presences, and I've experienced some of these. Maybe there are explanations ,but it sure is spooky!

catmandu
06-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Once In A While I Think I Hear A Lot Of Meeowing On The Porch , And I Think It May Be The Porch Angels And My Found Cat Angels As I Recognized Certain Meeeooows.