PDA

View Full Version : Tinky can be such a turd!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-06-2006, 06:02 AM
She is such a growley cat!!!

She has always been my little alpha cat.. And she has gotten all upset and hissey anytime I bring in homeless cats..

But she just holds the longest grudges.

Yesterday when me and Jupiter came home from the doctor she did REAL GOOD. But after a few hours passed she started her hissy growling routine. I knowwww he CAN'T possibly smell that different. She has such a bad attitude. And poor Jupiter had a rough day.... why is her attitude SO STINKY?? And why does it take her SO LONG to GET OVER IT!?!? :confused:

catlover4ever
06-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Tinky, you sound just like my Smokey, you two would make a great match, always hissing and out of sorts. Cheer up, your meowmie loves you very, very much.

catmandu
06-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Thats Just Her Purrsonality.
I Had A Cat Here Smoke Who Was So Mean, And Dirty That She Had To Be Kept In The Basement,as She Was Always Bopping The Other Cats.
She Was As Big As Catzilla , And Ate All The Time.
I Got In Trouble With A Neighbor Once And Smoke Got In Her House And Stole A Drumstick.
She Had A Stroke, And Had To Be Pts.
I Hope That Shes Better Tempered As An Angel.
I Will Never Forget The Neighbors Face When She Came Over And Said,your Cat Stole Our Drumstick, Can You Get Her Out.
Cost Me 5 Dollars, But I Have A Great Story.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Goofy little Tinky. She just wants to make sure that when Jupiter is out and about in the wild wild world that he doesn't get any brilliant ideas about becoming alpha cat. You know, you never know what ideas and foolishness those other kitties at the vet will fill his silly head with. ;) :D