PDA

View Full Version : Yay Heather!`

Bunnicula05
05-10-2002, 08:58 PM
You're doing so terrific with ur buns, Heather. Unfortunately, I thought I would try an "experiment". This "experiment" is concluded in this sentence, "DON'T EVER TRY IT!" By now I'm sure you're wondering, "what's the "experiment"?" Well, since the buns were in their indoor hutch most of their time during the day, I thought I would leave their door open during the day. It made out really well until the third day when they got up on my little coffee table and chewed up the spine of my book, and my unreplaceable picture (somehow they had gotten it out of the frame). I was really steamed, so I put them in their hutch and screamed at them, which now I feel guilty about. I know it wasn't their fault, they were just doing normal bunny things. So I'm going to apologize to them when I go to bed. But then we've had a big storm last on and off for three days and my carpet is soaked. So now they can't get out of their hutch while the carpet is drying. There is nowhere else to put them but back outside, and they've already had their share of mother nature.

P.S. Heather, I didn't know if you would read it where I posted this before, so now I'm sure you'll read it.

Heather Wallace
05-11-2002, 06:49 AM
Give the buns an extra big cuddle to apologise! I know it isn't easy caring for animals but we all try our best. Even I get frustrated with my lot. Having 4 buns is a big responsibilty, sometimes I think that I can't do it, but I just get on with things and the next day I have forgot how i felt.

I love the rabbits.

Bunnicula05
05-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Me too...that was well said.