PDA

View Full Version : Ok so i´m back, if anyone missed me at all......LOL

Husky_mom
06-05-2006, 01:03 PM
ok so i left for a while and i´m just catching up with the new stuff going on here, i´ve missed a couple bdays adn some special ocassions, so Happy Birthday !!! to all whose bdays where on these couple weeks, also to a special girl (ROXEY) happy 5th bday precious girl!! adn of course the handome man (KAIGE) who just turned 1 congrats boy!! (i´ve been lurking to see what i´ve missed and i still have to look for more :rolleyes: ;) ) i still have to see the pettalk gathering pics and all the other small meetings.......

ok so the reason i left was cuase my kid got rubeolla (SP?) and as soon he got out of it he got sick from the throat :rolleyes: so i kept him at home from school and i didnt had a chance to log in, but now everything is back to normal and i´m back to make you suffer from my postings LOL.......

OH OH!!!! i alsmot forgot...............

I GOT A TIEL !!!!!

i´ll post pics in a few more days he/she is still a bit scared, but is the cutest little thing..........i´ll give more details in another post

thanks for reading

JenBKR
06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
of course we missed you (((hugs))) sorry that your son was sick, but so happy that he's feeling better. And what news, a Tiel! How exciting! Congrats :D

Flatcoatluver
06-05-2006, 01:29 PM
I missed you!!! I can't wait for the pics of the Tiel!!!
oh and here is a second thank you for this...
http://agility.zoto.com/img/45/5a0e4860bad7ee01cf77ea8b5d8e5e16-.jpg

JenBKR
06-05-2006, 01:37 PM
I missed you!!! I can't wait for the pics of the Tiel!!!
oh and here is a second thank you for this...
http://agility.zoto.com/img/45/5a0e4860bad7ee01cf77ea8b5d8e5e16-.jpg

Oh my gosh! That is such a cute picture!

Anita Cholaine
06-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Of course we missed you! ;) Glad to know your son is ok now... I can't wait to see some pics f the tiel!

Roxyluvsme13
06-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Of course I missed you! :D Glad your son is doing better :).

Husky_mom
06-05-2006, 02:35 PM
thank you guys!! you bet i cant wait either to get some pics to show off :p :D .........

he/she is cinnamon bodied, yellow head and i think a bit pied cause on the yellow part has some cinnamon stripings sort of pattern well more like patches well i´ll try get some pics with bright light so i dont scare him with the flash so you get a better pic..........

shihtzulover850
06-07-2006, 08:52 AM
yeah I was wondering where is husky mom??

Husky_mom
06-07-2006, 02:19 PM
thanks for wondering :) thanks for everyones comments and good thoughts, i´ll probably be taking pics if not today tomorrow morning :D :D

cyber-sibes
06-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Glad your son is better, poor kid. It's no fun to be sick. Will look forward to seeing pictures of your new feathered baby!