PDA

View Full Version : Think Good Thoughts & Say A Prayer ~*~UPDATE~*~

GoldenLuv
06-04-2006, 09:37 PM
for me &my furkid's tomorrow... We go to the stupid fricking township ship tomorrow to see if we can get a temp kennel license tomorrow if not then i am gonna make a EXTREMELEY hard choice..

This whole thing had made me sick i have barely ate anything in the last couple day's.. I pray to god things turn out for the good :( :( :(

zoomer
06-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Man do I hope you get that liscense! If not, I'm still talking to people about this. You and your dogs will definetly be in my prayers. I usually just say a short prayer at the moment, but in this case I will be praying really hard every day.

lisahumphreys882
06-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Good luck to you and getting your licence. We will all be praying for you here at pet talk! Don't worry i'm sure everything will turn out perfectly fine :D

WarahGirl1995
06-04-2006, 09:43 PM
ya i hope so too

zoomer
06-04-2006, 10:02 PM
Don't worry i'm sure everything will turn out perfectly fine :D

I sure hope so...

lv4dogs
06-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh sweety, yous are in our thoughts today. Good luck!

labmomma
06-05-2006, 10:51 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful dogs. Exactly what is it you're up against?
Donna

sammy101
06-05-2006, 11:05 AM
labmomma,in her town they are only allowed 3 dogs and she has 5.
I really do hope you get your kennel license.I'll be sending good thoughts.

zoomer
06-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Any news yet? I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath, hoping you get that liscense, Donna. It kills me not to know yet, I hope for an update soon. I love those dogs of yours and really hope you get that liscense. Update us/me as soon as you can! :D

EDIT: And if you need some kind of witness and they can talk to on the internet... I'm here, and so is everyone on PT! :D :p

GoldenLuv
06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Well we did not go to see about getting the kennel licsense but we still have savannah and cody but they will be inside most of the day i mean they will go out to potty and play but only one at a time and have one them out by themselves.. cause if they all went out they would bark like crazy and they will get plenty of play time and exeroise (sp)

I will tell you all this there is no way in hell (sry karen) that i am giving my dog's up with out a fight yea i know that we are over our limit but there are alotta people that is in my neighbor hood with more then 3 dog's and NO ONE say's anything about them and like i have said b4 no one said anything about them till this jerk off next door moved in... Yea they might be just dog's to some but to me they are my kid's and my heart and they are defenilty worth fighting for and if they make a pissy fit about it there is someone at DH's work that live's on a farm where she has horses and what not that would take them for a couple day's but there is no way in hell i will get rid of them.. so they are staying right with us.. but they don't might cause it's gonna be hot for the next couple day's and when it's hot they are pretty lazy and they like to sleep with daddy in the bedroom with the A C on.. I appreciate everyone's thought's and prayers.. and they were really needed.. Now i gotta find someone i trust and send some money to so i can get some interactive toy's or some stuffed animals and small treat biscuits for their kong's...

zoomer
06-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Well we did not go to see about getting the kennel licsense but we still have savannah and cody but they will be inside most of the day i mean they will go out to potty and play but only one at a time and have one them out by themselves.. cause if they all went out they would bark like crazy and they will get plenty of play time and exeroise (sp)

I will tell you all this there is no way in hell (sry karen) that i am giving my dog's up with out a fight yea i know that we are over our limit but there are alotta people that is in my neighbor hood with more then 3 dog's and NO ONE say's anything about them and like i have said b4 no one said anything about them till this jerk off next door moved in... Yea they might be just dog's to some but to me they are my kid's and my heart and they are defenilty worth fighting for and if they make a pissy fit about it there is someone at DH's work that live's on a farm where she has horses and what not that would take them for a couple day's but there is no way in hell i will get rid of them.. so they are staying right with us.. but they don't might cause it's gonna be hot for the next couple day's and when it's hot they are pretty lazy and they like to sleep with daddy in the bedroom with the A C on.. I appreciate everyone's thought's and prayers.. and they were really needed.. Now i gotta find someone i trust and send some money to so i can get some interactive toy's or some stuffed animals and small treat biscuits for their kong's...

OMG I am sooo glad to hear the update, and I am going to say good choice and good luck!

Alysser
06-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Good luck to you! :D

zoomer
06-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Donna, I have sent you numerous emails but I never get answers to the ones I really need answers too.

-So are you keeping them?
-Do they still need a home?
-Is there any other ways I can help?
-Are they going to be gassed or put down?

Please answer and I have some good news, Sarah's mom said maybe and I'm seeing about my uncle.

dab_20
06-09-2006, 06:48 PM
I hope you get your liscense! Fingers crossed for you and your furbabies.

I thought you only had Gracie and Madison?