PDA

View Full Version : Some Friends I Have.. *RANT*

Roxyluvsme13
06-04-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm sorry for ranting, you dont have to reply if you dont want to..

Okay. I have a bunch of friends.. The first thing to make me mad this summer, was: My friend Carmen, invited my 2 best friends who she met this year thanks to me, to her b-day party.. and then she didn't invite me. She's known ME since 3rd grade, and she invites MY friends and NOT me?!

The second thing..
My friend Sarah is having a pool party this summer, and on her Xanga she asked what dates we weren't available. I said the 21st of June and July, and the 22nd of July, since that's when I'll probably have my own party. Well, I just read on her xanga from my friend Charlotte's comment that she's having her pool party on the 22nd! Guess who gets no email or anything? ME. She could have at least emailed me with some bit of info, or left a comment! But I get no info at all...

*sigh* Sorry for ranting.. I just am so mad at my friends right now :mad: , and my feelings are pretty hurt, too. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
06-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I just sooo upset with snooty people. If they treat you like that, they are probably not even worth havimg as friends. Hope things get better...

Alysser
06-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I am in agreement with Sarah. My friends used to be a problem like that but they stopped. Tell them what you just told us.

zoomer
06-04-2006, 09:24 PM
That's horrible, I am sorry about your horrible day... :( ((HUGS))

Daisy and Delilah
06-05-2006, 07:19 AM
Maybe it's just a misunderstanding Briana? That seems unrealistic I know, given the circumstances, but maybe there was just an oversight. I hope it all works out for you. Make sure you invite them to your party. Kill them with kindness. Huh?
I love your new siggy :)

king2005
06-05-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm not a good person to talk to on this topic lol I'd rather have buddies then friends.. There is no expectations & if you don't talk or see eachother for several months no one cares, & when you do hook up its a lot of fun since you have sooo much to talk about!

I ditched all my friends WAY back in highschool (about 10yrs ago now), as I was sick of the BS. Everyone I know now are buddies (I call them friends, but they really are buddies). However they are all 500km away now lol. I made 3 new buddies last fri & we plan to hook up at the Muddy Moose (bar) once a month.

If people treat you as they have been, they are not friends.. it is much easier to have buddies then friends

Cataholic
06-05-2006, 10:01 AM
(clicks her heels together three times, and says, "PLEASE don't take me back to high school!!!)

Trust me, Bri, it gets WAY better. These people aren't your "friends", as "friends" don't treat you that way. So, lower your expectations of them, and find some people that believe you are as wonderful as you are!!!

Don't let other people's actions dictate how YOU feel about yourself. It is totally their loss. I would agree, though, to invite everyone to your party- as that is what nice, friendly people do.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-05-2006, 10:12 AM
(clicks her heels together three times, and says, "PLEASE don't take me back to high school!!!)

Trust me, Bri, it gets WAY better. These people aren't your "friends", as "friends" don't treat you that way. So, lower your expectations of them, and find some people that believe you are as wonderful as you are!!!

Don't let other people's actions dictate how YOU feel about yourself. It is totally their loss. I would agree, though, to invite everyone to your party- as that is what nice, friendly people do.

Well said!

Roxyluvsme13
06-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks, everyone. They've never been this way before though, so I don't see why all of a sudden they do this now..

Flatcoatluver
06-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey Bri I know how you feel, school can be rough, I know what helps me get through it is looking in the mirror and beign proud of myself for all I have accoplimshed and eing with my furkids too. Just think if they don't want you then it's there loss your a sweet and caring person. High school freinds are part of the reason I applied for a homeschooling year, next year. I know you can make it through this and you always know you have your pt freinds that have your back. :D

Miss Z
06-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Oh my gosh, that was extremely rude and selfish of them. I agree with most other people, maybe you should stop hanging around with those girls. If they can't notify you about stuff like that, weeeell, they probably aren't worth caring about. People can be a funny species sometimes. I try to stick to having fewer friends but very close ones. Katherine (midget gem) and Victoria (cavylove) and I are COMPLETELY inseperable, I think we were joined at the hip, lol. Maybe if you can make really close friends, or try building a friendship from scratch with these people, they may be less inclined to stab you in the back. Just IMHO:)

Anita Cholaine
06-05-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm so sorry they hurt your feelings... I had to learn to know who my true friends are, and I realized that I only have one real friend I can completely trust in. The others are just people I spend my time with and hang out...

Believe me, you'll find out that you don't need that kind of people, you're a really sweet person and a great friend, so I'm sure that you will find people who will love you for who you really are!
(((((hugs))))) and cheer up Bri! :)

Roxyluvsme13
06-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Ok, so I'm talking to Charlotte now, and nothing is actually confirmed about the party :confused:. They're really confusing me.. and gah. I guess I just misunderstood, but I still can be mad at Carmen for not inviting me..