PDA

View Full Version : Ceasars way..the book. Would you reccomend it?

Alysser
06-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Yesterday, I went to the mall with my friend and we went into Walden Books. I saw this book called "Ceasar's way" and read the back. It sounded like a REALLY good book and since it was with the bestsellers I thought it had to be good. Would you reccomend it? Me and my dad are planning on picking it up tommorow but he thinks I'm two young to understand what it has in it. I'm 13. Would I understand it well enough? Is it for all ages?

K9karen
06-05-2006, 12:38 AM
you're never too young or old to learn. i wish i knew then what i know now. i think Cesar is awesome. He helps Olprah and lots of celebrities train their dogs or change their behavior process. i think it'd be a great investment!

anna_66
06-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I haven't read it so I don't know if I'd recommend it, but I really want to buy it!

zoomer
06-06-2006, 11:11 AM
I have heard it is a really good book, I would suggest reading it... :)

Alysser
06-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the replies. I think I am going to buy it. We didn't get to go yesterday but I will get it sometime this week! :D

RobiLee
06-06-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm planning on getting this book also. I would think that at 13 you would be able to understand what Cesar is saying. I hope you enjoy it!