PDA

View Full Version : Riot, Crosbie and Jada *video*

SummerRiot
06-04-2006, 01:36 PM
hehe I made a video of our three pups at the park the other week.. just haven't been on here in a bit to post :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcVcoLoC8Ng (http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcVcoLoC8Ng)

Let me know what you think :)

In the video, Crosbie was extremely annoying that he couldn't catch up to Riot so decided to bite Riot pretty hard.. that is the reason for Riot turning on him lol We had to break it up.. Crosbie is such a little jerk sometimes lmao Poor Riot was having fun until he got bit lol

Also.. when Jada does a head plant in the Riot was trying to get her up by pushing her with his nose lmao so she ended up spinning in circles lol

chocolatepuppy
06-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Great video! Your pups are adorable! I love shelties but I really love your Riot! :D

SummerRiot
06-04-2006, 01:50 PM
hehe Thanks! :)

Riots got such a personality its hard not to love him lol Even when he chews essential items of mine.. lol ie cell phone charger, shoes lol (when he was a pup)

BC_MoM
06-04-2006, 02:46 PM
I LOOOVE your dogs.. they're so handsome! Great videos! :D

wolfsoul
06-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Aw, great video! Your dogs are so gorgeous, though I may be biased when it comes to Belgians and shelties lol.

wolf_Q
06-04-2006, 04:34 PM
The video was cute! You have very beautiful dogs. It's great to see fluffy dogs all nice and brushed out. I really love Riot, he's veeery handsome. How much does he weigh? He looks similar in size to Nebo, I'm just curious.

SummerRiot
06-04-2006, 05:33 PM
The last time Riot was at the vets he weighed in at 54lbs and that was a few weeks ago.

He just turned 11 months this week! so I'm guessing he weighs more now.

His 1st Birthday is on Canada day! July 1st! :)

wolf_Q
06-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Yep pretty close in size then, Nebo weighs around 58 right now, in the winter he weighs more usually around 60 or so. Such a handsome dog!

zoey
06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Hey, I much enjoyed your video. My, they are active!
I love to watch a dog run, and in your case love x 3!!
:)