PDA

View Full Version : Had a great day

fritz03
06-04-2006, 06:51 AM
Fritz had a good day.he got all kinds of treats ,including Pedigree Marrobone with real bone marrow,,Iams select bites,a soccer ball squeaky and the cake.We went out to dinner and i brought back Fritz a piece of chicken finger which looks forward after we come home from being out.When we got home,Aunt Bev got a picture with mom and Fritz and Auntie Irene holding the cake.I was just about to get my picture when Auntie Irene moved slightly and cake fell out of her hands and flat on the floor and wasn't too happy about it.We managed to salvage the cake for everybody to have some.We will get a copy of Auntie Bev's picture,but i would rather hasve had my own.Marlene,Larry and Taffy came by and mom got flowers and a card from them .Tonight ,we are going to the same restaurant we went to for my dad's birthday,this time for mom.Fritz was rather lazy yesterday,did a lot of sleeping ,maybe because of the rainy weather .Last night he had a snooze on a pillow on the couch,took a picture of that,i did get one of him licking my plate clean of cake.He ended up under ther smallcouch to snooze,didn't want to come out and growled at me ,but I did get him out eventually..This morning ,the sun i sout and when Fritz jumped up on their bed and waved his paws ,wanting to be covered up and mom did so while he was still standing.Last I checked,he was curled next to mom in her chair in the living room. :p

Daisy and Delilah
06-04-2006, 06:58 AM
What a performer you are Fritz!! It sounds like you had a lot of excitement yesterday at your house. Too bad the cake hit the floor. What a bummer! Hi to the fabulous Aunties. Have a great day Barry, Fritz, and family. Can't wait for the pics. :)