PDA

View Full Version : 14 weeks old pics

AdoreMyDogs
06-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Here are the latest pictures of Boone. I give up on the editing of the size of these pictures. I edit them, I save over the old version, and, per some glitch on photobucket, it keeps bringing back the old pics that I copied over. I'm not sure how but I am tired of trying over and over. Oh well. Hopefully you'll still enjoy.

Our Boone turned 14 weeks old today (Saturday). He's doing really good and getting big. He's not getting as big as I thought he would by now, but by his quality of food, it's probablly causing him to grow slower then he would be if he were getting a lower quality food. Every time I update his breeder on his current size, she says, 'oh he's gonna be BIG', so I guess she knows best :)

He's now 25 pounds and quite tall. He's really not much shorter then Graham now, but Graham is a stocky boy of 46 pounds.

Excuse the ugly ground in our covered patio. I just ripped off the ugly outdoor carpeting (the original home owners whom we purchased the house from carpeted EVERYTHING except the bathrooms...even the garage, and both the front and back porch and inside the shed lol) so now we're trying to figure out how to get the adhisive off the cement without any harsh chemicals that might damage our gorgeous flower gardens.

Boones obedience class starts tomorrow morning (Sunday). We're excited about it. I wantd to get him in sooner, but the trainer has been so busy. we will have 1 on 1 classes with him for 8 weeks, then we'll move Boone into a more advanced group class.

Anyway, here's my 14 week old birthday boy :)

He's good with "sit" but not good with "stay" yet, so I can't back up far when taking a group shot :)
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/sitting.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/BooneGrahamKersey.jpg

In the garden enjoying the sunshine and his bone
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/booneingarden3.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/BeautifulBoy.jpg

luvofallhorses
06-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Good lord he's adorable! :D I loooove his ears!! :D *steals* ;)

Sweet Sixy
06-03-2006, 10:32 PM
awwwww, how cute!
I wish I could say that my 10 week old was still 25 lbs, however he hit 30 yesterday!
I love that fist picture! They all look like they are smiling just for the camer :)

lisahumphreys882
06-03-2006, 10:36 PM
What a beautiful baby...Gotta love those ears. :D

AdoreMyDogs
06-03-2006, 10:38 PM
I forgot one. Last week we took him to our friends boat house. It's a neat-o floating house on Lake Kemp. He did so good, we were soooo proud of him. There were about 20 people there of all ages, and it was so good for his socialization to be in such an unfamiliar place, on a house that rocks with each wave, around tons of strangers, and with sea doos, motor boats, sail boats, tubers, and water skiiers buzzing by. He is so mellow for a pup. He just hung by us and chilled in the little area he claimed. We only leashed him while we unloaded all the coolers from the cars to the kitchen of the boathouse. I didn't want him to make anyone trip and fall in, or get hurt. His loyalty and devotion are already evident. I love my pup :)

Not the best pic, but it's cute I think :)
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/AdoreMyDogs/boathouseboone.jpg

zoomer
06-03-2006, 10:41 PM
He is adorable! I love his ears and his markings.:)

luvofallhorses
06-03-2006, 10:42 PM
that picture is cute! :) your other dog is adorable as well! :D

lute
06-03-2006, 10:42 PM
oh my! he's a looker! very handsome! his ears are really growing! :D

AdoreMyDogs
06-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the comments :) yeah his ears make us laugh...they do that all by themselves :) I think it's pretty cute :)

Karen
06-03-2006, 11:02 PM
He is completely adorable! Oooh, give Graham and Kersey hugs for me, and Boone a good bellyrub, okay?

K9karen
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Oh Leslie.. you have NO idea how fantastic it was to see Graham, and Kersey again..and now to add Boone to the family, put the biggest silly grin on my face! Kay is doing the 2007 PT calendar..and if I may say so myself, photo #1 is awesome..such happy faces! A zillion thanks for sharing..LOVE Boone's ears!

Sevaede
06-03-2006, 11:49 PM
What little cuties! :D

wolf_Q
06-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Oh my goodness, how CUTE!! I love the group shots, they all look great together. He's going to be a stunning dog!

Cincy'sMom
06-04-2006, 07:21 AM
What a grogeous trio!! Thay Boone is too cute!!

I was outside grilling a fewnights ago, and thought of your dogs. I was going to send a PM and beg for a Boone update. You beat me to it!! Thanks!!

buttercup132
06-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Awwwww he's so cute!!His ears are just so adorable!

For the resizing thing on photo bucket. You hjae to save the resized photo as something else. THEN upload it. If you tried uploading the original phoot firt then you have to delte it from photo bucket. It's really annoying lol

AdoreMyDogs
06-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Awwwww he's so cute!!His ears are just so adorable!

For the resizing thing on photo bucket. You hjae to save the resized photo as something else. THEN upload it. If you tried uploading the original phoot firt then you have to delte it from photo bucket. It's really annoying lol

Yes, it was very annoying. I uploaded the original photos first, then deleted them and edited the pictures. I then uploaded the edited pics (after refreshing both the website and the folder in which I uploaded pics from) and it still, for some reason, uploads the pics that were deleted and copied over. When I "view" them in photobucket, before they upload, they are the correct photos, but they still end up being the old photos when I upload. Very odd and annoying. I spent about 30 minutes trying to get it correct, but gave up. Figured huge pics are better then no pics (well Ihope so anyway).

Thanks again for the nice comments, everyone :) I'll update you all on our little boy after his very first obedience lesson which we have to leave for in about 40 minutes or so. The trainer lives an hour away, so we have quite a drive every week :)

bckrazy
06-04-2006, 01:52 PM
What a sweet face :) and LMAO at those cute ears! He's definitely going to be a big hunky boy... and he already looks like he's nearly Graham's size. My 13 week-old is 11 lbs =D

OMG Sweet Sixy, are you serious?? Your Aussie boy is 30 lbs?! :eek: He is growing up so fast.