PDA

View Full Version : Rip

moosmom
06-02-2006, 12:16 PM
It's official...my computer has gone to the big IT Bridge in the sky. I'm still waiting for the used laptop my brother was SUPPOSED to send me, although it very may well be sitting at the post office, as I haven't checked my mail in a week (unless I'm expecting money, I don't bother as much). I'll go tonight when I get home.

Anyway, Godspeed to the Bridge you hunka junk. Ya served me well but it's time to say BUH-BYE now!!!

I'll be able to post from work till next Friday when my assignment ends. From then on, I'll have to go to the Library. :(

davidpizzica
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
It's official...my computer has gone to the big IT Bridge in the sky. I'm still waiting for the used laptop my brother was SUPPOSED to send me, although it very may well be sitting at the post office, as I haven't checked my mail in a week (unless I'm expecting money, I don't bother as much). I'll go tonight when I get home.

Anyway, Godspeed to the Bridge you hunka junk. Ya served me well but it's time to say BUH-BYE now!!!

I'll be able to post from work till next Friday when my assignment ends. From then on, I'll have to go to the Library. :(
Donna, did you give the poor thing last rites before sending her to heaven? P.S. Donna check your mail, my pictures might be there!

moosmom
06-02-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm going to check my mail as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Barbara
06-02-2006, 02:41 PM
I have no idea whether computers play at Rainbow Bridge- but if they do I hope yours does ;)

shihtzulover850
06-02-2006, 02:42 PM
lol hilarious!!! :D

G535
06-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Computers go to the RB so that the smart cats have something to do when they're tired of playing. :)

smokey the elder
06-03-2006, 07:34 AM
How do you think the Bridge babies communicate with their purrents? :p

moosmom
06-05-2006, 10:51 AM
My childhood friend whose fiance is a lawyer (she's his paralegal) is giving me 2 hard drives to use!!! I'm picking them up this Saturday. Hopefully I'll be up and running by the end of Saturday.

I'm done waiting for my stupid brother.