PDA

View Full Version : Who would have known? Josie is a GENIUS!

christa
06-02-2006, 07:44 AM
And a BAAAAAAAD kitty cat!!!

I just had to tell you all this story!

As you all know, Brodie, my little puke pot, is not allowed to have just any food. He is only allowed his food, Prescription D/D . . . it's the only thing that he can half way keep down (and he still pukes that up too much to mention) . . . ANYWAY, I always kept the cats food in containers, that sat in a large basket in my office (their room). At first, they were in containers with a snap top lid. Josie & Brodie quickly figured those out and broke into them successfully . . . of course they broke into the WRONG CONTAINER . . . the one containing food that Brodie isn't allowed to have. We came home to piles of vomit!!!

So I thought I'd be smart and get containers with lids that screw on!!! Evidently not smart enough! SOMEBODY figured it out!!! Can you believe it??? Hubby and I were watching a movie one night, hubby hears something, sounds like chomping I guess, goes into the office and Josie has her face down in the container, filling up her gut!!! She had UNSCREWED the lid!!! And I showed him, it takes 3 big turns to get it off!!!

What the heck!!!

My cats are magical or something! Think I could sell them to the circus???

LOL

Thankfully, that time she didn't give Brodie an opportunity to have any . . . it was also the I/D that she had broken into. :rolleyes:

Now, the food is stored in the closet. We're just waiting to see if Josie can learn to open the door now!!! :eek: If that happens, we're in TROUBLE!!!

Donnaj4962
06-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Aren't our kitties just amazing at what they can figure out??? And focused!

If she learns to open the door to the closet.... she needs to be filmed and the film sent to Planet's Funniest Animals!

Sonia59
06-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Yes, you should put a camera! We want to see this :D

The next step is to add a lock on the lid, and keep the key around your neck :)

catnapper
06-02-2006, 08:14 AM
:D My guys are the same. Apparently starving kitties develop superpowers! :D

catmandu
06-02-2006, 08:35 AM
The Found Cats Have Popped The Lid On The Iams Cannisters And Knocked Over The Food Pitchers As Well.
And Thier Dishes Are Usually Full.
I Wonder If Josie Has Been Giving Them Pointers.

smokey the elder
06-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Everyone knows the food in the container or the NEW bag needs to be regularly inspected for quality control purposes! :p :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2006, 12:18 PM
*lol*

what smart babies!!! I would loooove to see that caught on camera!! :D

jazzcat
06-02-2006, 04:23 PM
LOL, she certainly is a smart one!

How are you feeling these days?