PDA

View Full Version : Belly and other pictures!! :0)

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2006, 07:22 AM
Well I turned 36 weeks this past Wednesday! (9 months)

I am sooooo nervous and exctied too about having my very first baby!! I really really don't want to have to wait till my due date... but "they say" the first one usually comes late. Which CAN NOT happen since my family is going on vacation the week after my due date... and I really want them all to be there...

Here are some belly pictures.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/pabba08992b261ebee14caef4d27469ed/eeb7af6e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/pce554a14e0155022556f5814615fd510/eeb7ac8a.jpg

Here are some picures of my sunroom/nursery. I only have a 1 bedroom apartment -- and so I have the crib and other things in the sunroom for now.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/p175c746f96c12e719a1807f939f889ee/eeb7ab6e.jpg

Here is a picture of the crib comforter... it is SOOO CUTE.. My favorites are the giraffe and the alligator!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/pf3cfd3d798d9c0a3855a45d0bb42ccd6/eeb7aa23.jpg

and the mobile... the giraffe makes me laugh because he is facing down... i don't know how to get him to sit up straight...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/p19028b05bcafe2f92fd029be88bcd2d7/eeb7a341.jpg

I *had* to trade in my car :( for a more baby friendly one! I was soooooooooo sad about it .. but admit I am enjoying having more room.. I actually have a trunk!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/p4fed2ea512d54513d6db5a9c9c501ff4/eeb7a89d.jpg

My life has changed so MUCH so QUICK these past few months.. Tinky and Jupiter are such good supporters.. If it wasn't for them I'de probably have went crazy!!!

Here is me and my Tinky... who really really doesn't want that hug ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/pee8f75044fee7aa38a704e20a9842305/eeb7a4f2.jpg

Rie Rie
06-02-2006, 07:38 AM
You look like you're ready to pop, doesn't seem like you could go another couple of weeks. Can you tell if you've started to drop yet? When I was pregnant with my daughter, my due date was Aug. 15 and I didn't have her until Aug. 29, so I believe it's true about the first ones being late.
Is that the new car? If it is, I love it, it's still sporty and baby friendly at the same time.
Good luck and I know you will let us all know when the baby makes his/her appearance into the world.

christa
06-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Well, first of all, you look really beautiful, belly and all! :)

Second, AWESOME CAR! What kind did you have before? That car is totally sporty & I think you will really enjoy it! I really like it! Very cute!

The baby stuff is adorable! Leave that giraffe alone! Maybe it's pointing down on purpose so it will be looking at the baby!!! Ever think of that??? ;) Very very very cute though!

I'm so excited for you! Good luck . . . you're sooooooo close now!!! Can't wait to see you holding the baby in your arms!!!

catnapper
06-02-2006, 08:11 AM
Wow, you have grown since you last posted belly pics! SO cute! (Are you tired of told you're a cute pregnant lady?)

Ash had her 36 week dr. appointment yesterday and they said the same thing to her about the baby most likely going late, and same problem here..... grandpa (my hubby) will be out of town if the baby goes late! :eek: Wouldn't it be great to proove them wrong on both counts? Besides, the waiting is going to drive the rest of us crazy! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
06-02-2006, 08:37 AM
You look really well and the nursery bit is gorgeous! My Katie was 10 days late.....

Donnaj4962
06-02-2006, 08:42 AM
You look so adroable! And the crib, blanket, and mobile are great!

Congratulations on your new little one! Can't wait to see pics of you together!

anna_66
06-02-2006, 08:44 AM
Sara you look adorable:D I'm sure your very excited about the arrival of the baby, I know I would be!

Everything looks awesome and I too love the car, still looks pretty sporty to me (but then again I'm driving a van:p)

Thanks for sharing your pictures, they really made me smile this morning!

Karen
06-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Awwwww! Love the animal-full comfoter - of course! You're huge!!! Due dates are really only guesstimates anyway, Alden'll be born at his own time, but we'll hope for sooner rather than later for you!

Do you have someone who is prepared to call one of us, or post that he's been born when the time comes?

chrangharris
06-02-2006, 10:18 AM
You look wonderful!!! This is the hardest part- the waiting and wondering if every twinge could be IT! The nursery looks great! I agree- I think the giraffe is there to watch the baby! :D

kuhio98
06-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Sara ~ Love the belly. Love the nursery. Love te car. Admire you so much for going through this. You are going to make a wonderful mother. It is his loss not to know the love and joy a child can bring.

ramanth
06-02-2006, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the photos Sara! That last one made me giggle. Zam doesn't care for hugs either. ;) :D

I love the decor in the crib. My sister's friend is doing a jungle theme as well. Mom was showing me the socks she bought. So tiny!!

Good luck! I hope the baby's on time. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2006, 10:43 AM
You look like you're ready to pop, doesn't seem like you could go another couple of weeks. Can you tell if you've started to drop yet? When I was pregnant with my daughter, my due date was Aug. 15 and I didn't have her until Aug. 29, so I believe it's true about the first ones being late.
Is that the new car? If it is, I love it, it's still sporty and baby friendly at the same time.
Good luck and I know you will let us all know when the baby makes his/her appearance into the world.

I'm not sure if the baby has dropped yet or not. I would guess so though.. because I have to pee ALL THE TIME.. I got up 6 times the other night to pee.

Yes! That is the new car... the silver one. It is big.. but sporty too. It is the ONLY four door car I found that I liked..

:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2006, 10:49 AM
Well, first of all, you look really beautiful, belly and all! :)

Second, AWESOME CAR! What kind did you have before? That car is totally sporty & I think you will really enjoy it! I really like it! Very cute!

The baby stuff is adorable! Leave that giraffe alone! Maybe it's pointing down on purpose so it will be looking at the baby!!! Ever think of that??? ;) Very very very cute though!

I'm so excited for you! Good luck . . . you're sooooooo close now!!! Can't wait to see you holding the baby in your arms!!!

THANKS so much!! Some women say they feel beautiful when pregnant... but NOT ME... :eek:

This was my old car.. :( my baby!! I hope the next person takes good care of it!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p4baf315bb990f5a3c37a0090eca85297/fa9c9ee5.jpg

o.k... I'll leave the giraffe alone.. :D

i just looove that giraffe... he looks so funny to me!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow, you have grown since you last posted belly pics! SO cute! (Are you tired of told you're a cute pregnant lady?)

Ash had her 36 week dr. appointment yesterday and they said the same thing to her about the baby most likely going late, and same problem here..... grandpa (my hubby) will be out of town if the baby goes late! :eek: Wouldn't it be great to proove them wrong on both counts? Besides, the waiting is going to drive the rest of us crazy! :D

I KNOW!!!

I was looking at the last pictures when I put those pictures in the same album.. and I was surprised at how much BIGGER I've gotten in just a month and a half..

I didnt' get a 36 week dr. appt. I guess with it being a holiday week ?!?!

I'll be 37 weeks this wednesday at my appt though.. I want them to tell me how big the baby is.. and i WANNA BE DIALATED!!! WAH WAH ;)

***and post some more pictures of Ashley's belly..*** i want to see!! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Do you have someone who is prepared to call one of us, or post that he's been born when the time comes?

No... I don't have anyone YET! I would ask my sister but she will be in the delivery room with me..

I WILL get logged on if anything to let you guys know i'm on my way to the hospital..!! :D

shais_mom
06-02-2006, 11:47 AM
you look adorable! :)

catlover4ever
06-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Sara, you look wonderful. I love the babies room, you have done a wonderful job.

Roxyluvsme13
06-02-2006, 02:46 PM
You look beautiful, and about ready to pop, hehe:p. The nursery is adorable, and the giraffe, lol. :D

jenluckenbach
06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
All the pictures are wonderful!!!!

Pam
06-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh I almost missed this thread! Sara you are beautiful and so is the nursery and I love the car. Putting a child in the backseat of a two door car is no fun. You have done a wise thing. ;)

You are HUGE and I know you want him to arrive sooner rather than later. :) God will give him a nudge when it is time to come out. :)

Alysser
06-02-2006, 07:24 PM
:D You look beautiful. The nursery looks great and so does the car. I LOVE it.

Vermontcat
06-02-2006, 07:42 PM
You look great! :)
I love the crib and new car.
I remember the last month of pregnancy was the hardest because every morning you wake up hoping that that will be the day the baby is born and you go to bed thinking ok, not today then maybe tomorrow. ( My firstborn was 10 days late)
I hope you and Ashley both have your babies on the same day, June 26th is a good day, that's my Samantha's birthday. :)

Uabassoon
06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm so excited for you! I love the crib, the blanket and mobile are just adorable! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that he arrives on time :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-03-2006, 07:06 AM
AWWW Sara you look gorgeous!!

Love the crib and the mobile too! I agree with the rest - the waiting during the last month is the WORST. I'll be holding thumbs for you that Alden comes either on time or early (Not like Cali - she was just SOOO comfy that when I was a week late she was induced - mainly for family reasons - my parents were coming out and I wanted her to be old enough to interract with them).

jazzcat
06-03-2006, 10:40 AM
I agree with everyone, you look gorgeous!

I think the new car is very cute! I like it and I'm a big SUV kind of person.

Russian Blue
06-03-2006, 01:35 PM
You look like you're all set and you do look beautiful! :) And I love the pic of you and Tinky. Too cute...mom let me go....no more pictures! ;)

I hope the baby will come sooner...but it will only come when it's good and ready. Enjoy the quiet time now because it won't be long before you will wish you had some time for 'yourself'. That little one will be the center of attention for awhile. ;)