PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to win a lot uv toys?? msg

George da Orange
05-09-2002, 08:25 PM
DaFURR's Martyr of the Month package is bigger than ever!

You could win-
A Turboscratcher
a Crazy Circle
a Kat n Bobble
a carpeted punch ball
a Roll a Treat treat dispensing ball
a Laser pointer
a fishing pole toy
catnip bag toys
furry mice
sisal mice with feather tails
jingle balls
foil balls
glitter balls
tuna
a variety of cat treats
catnip

And if there iz something special the winner wants dat izn't lizted, we'll try to find it!

If you are dressed in funny outfits, suffer from countless booty shots or treat deprivation, or have any other kind of abuse to report, you could be our next Martyr! Just send us your tail of woe, with pictures if possible. (And no, you don't have to speak "catspeak; plain English is fine-LOL!)We accept applications for this month until the 21st; the contest begins the 24th and runs through the end uv da munth! Gud luck!

Feel free to check out our past Martyrs at DaFURR's website! If you have any trouble understanding it, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected], and I or my friend Razpy will explain! The contest is totally free-and you could win some great toys!

http://www.geocities.com/dafurr2002/

AmberLee
05-09-2002, 09:47 PM
My Livvy has been muttering under her breath about the time she was drug through a shrub backwards by her tail (don't ask), but I think SHE thinks she doesn't wish to compete with Ann's Oliver in-the-bath photos. (Or she's taking longer to document her horror story than one would expect with four paws...)

Best wishes to all the contestants for this month.

Ann
05-10-2002, 08:11 AM
Wow, that is alot of toys!!

Oh and AmberLee, I will ask :p Tell us all about it *grins*

AmberLee
05-10-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Ann
...I will ask :p Tell us all about it *grins*

Oh my! Was our BIG adventure (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=9928&highlight=Livvy+AND+tail+AND+bush) about a month ago now? :eek: :rolleyes: Although I still get shaky in the legs when I remember that night! All's well that ends well!

Ann
05-10-2002, 01:56 PM
Oooo, I wasn't here when that happened. Glad to hear it ended well though! Phew :)