PDA

View Full Version : I'm worn out!

Miss Z
06-01-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm on my half term at the moment, and in a couple of weeks my school summer exams start. I go to a private school which I won a scholarship for, and we have exams in every subject every Christmas and summer. I suppose you get sort of used to them, but these exams coming up are especially important. This is the last time I will take exams in each subject, as next year I go onto my GCSE selected courses, so the score which I get in these exams represents how well overall I've done for the past THREE years in EVERYTHING! I want to do really well, especially in those subjects that I will be continuing with next year...

.... BUT REVISION IS KILLING ME!!!!

I've turned into kind of a revision freak. I've done so much revision that I haven't just got brainache, my brain's upped and left. I've been typing out revision sheets for each subject, as I find it easier to revise from them than my textbooks. But today it took me 5 HOURS to get the geography one done!!! I am practically falling asleep on the keyboard as I type this. I've also spent 8 hours typing out a revision booklet for biology, 6 for chemistry, 2 for English and I've spent at least 2 hours each night practising French, German and Latin. I am no slow typer either! I am absolutely DEAD IN THE HEAD now!!!! If I get bad results now I will have a fit, I swear ;)
Sorry to make you listen to my whinging, just thought I'd better warn you in case my spelling, grammar and sense goes downhill from here for a while:p

Alysser
06-01-2006, 02:32 PM
All in one day you wrote that much? I would kill myself. Gosh, I feel so bad for you. I've always been "dead in the head" lol, but I hope you get a good grades on them. :D

Miss Z
06-01-2006, 02:35 PM
No way are you 'dead in the head' Alyssa!! I don't even know where that phrase came from, I've never used it before, lol :p

shihtzulover850
06-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Yup your brain is numb eh? Things don't exactly work like that here though. :D