PDA

View Full Version : Tyson's big day

Corinna
05-31-2006, 07:03 PM
well he's still kinda drugged, he had the big snip today , He's weighting in at 57lbs. vet said he could use about 4more. Un like the newfs need to lose. I had to almost fight to get him back they all wanted him. Next time he goes on a demolition spree maybe I'll call them NOT .
Lexi the vet says it is a definate burn on his back. and he's between 10-12 months old. They couldn't beleive his story and that he was the same dog in the pics I took the ones you took.
He was a good boy for them and as I said he was being aurgued over .

Vela
05-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Glad to hear he made it through safely! Good job Tyson. It's great he's got such a good home now.

RobiLee
05-31-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm glad to hear that Tyson is doing well and recovering. Also happy that he is in a loving home now. :)

Ginger's Mom
05-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Glad to hear that he did so well. :) You may need to take reinforcements with you next time to make sure you get your boy back. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
05-31-2006, 10:12 PM
No big surprise that everybody wanted you cute boy! We hope you have a good night resting and wake up all better tomorrow :)

anna_66
05-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Glad to hear the big snip went well and he's now home recovering. I'm sure it won't be long till he's healed and up to his old antics;)
Lots of love to your sweet boy!