PDA

View Full Version : Gone For Now

sandragonfly
05-31-2006, 05:09 PM
I never wanted to come here and ask for pity or ever come back, heartwrench and sick to post anything right now but people here have been asking for me and thought I'd leave you a last note. I'm sorry to end this quick and short, I have no idea how angry/upset I am right now.

some of you have saw my [my lost ark (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=105510)] thread from last week - six cats were missing from a broken window and four were found later. two were remained gone when I went to findlay gathering for a day last sunday.

three nights ago I came home to my half collapsed apartment - we do not know what happened yet. found five another cats went missing and one cat have been terribly punctured by a wooden (word?) then one wounded cat (who too had a hole on his side) came back today. both are in hospital now.

six fursurvivors, crayola & clothes are all I have now. those poor six cats have been living out in cages or on their harnesses. there's no way I could give them away because of this, we would be much safer if I still had my (stolen) car. I can't and refuse to leave here until I find all of my babies.

I will be back if I ever find all and a safer home for all of us. I can't stand crying but, thank you everyone for supportive PMs, words & hugs - I'm sorry I'll be unable to respond any of your PMs for a while now. :( :(

two pictures, one of floor, second of broken litterbox & glass from living room and I won't post the rest of bedroom where most of my cats hung out that night, they are too graphically pain to see - there were blood all over.

Miss Z
05-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Gina, I'm so very sorry. I didn't see the first thread (how on earth did I miss it?) but it must be so terrible for you. You are very strong. Sending huge (((hugs))) for a very brave lady.

Karen
05-31-2006, 05:15 PM
I know you've had difficulties with the RPD before, but can you contact them to see if there's any report of an incident while you were away, and the landlord, and find out what happened, and if the landlord's insurance will cover the cost of replacing any of your things that got damaged?

joanofark
05-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh my Goodness, Gina!! Bad things just won't stop, will they??:( I feel so bad for you!! I do remember the first thread, and I'm very sorry!! Prayers on the way!:( Stay strong.:(

sandragonfly
05-31-2006, 05:24 PM
karen, they should. they are under investigation right now. old apartment policemen think, fighting upstairs a witnessed neighbor said but landlord said it has been vacant since the last violence.

Karen
05-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh, good - glad they are investigating. Did they at least help you find a safe place to stay? Thank goodness this didn't happen in the middle of finals, as bad as this is.

.sarah
05-31-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh my God, Gina. I am so, so sorry. The bad luck never seems to end for you :( :( :(

I hope you find your babies, and I hope they are all safe right now.

chocolatepuppy
05-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh Gina, I'm so sorry. :( I hope and pray you will find missing kittys and that the ones in the hospital will be well soon. I pray you will find a safe place to stay. I will pray extra hard for you, your kittys and Crayola. {{{hugs}}}

Pembroke_Corgi
05-31-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. :( I desperately hope you can find everyone. I wish I had something more or better to say but I can't seem to find the right words. I will be thinking and hoping for the best, and I wish you the best.

catmandu
05-31-2006, 06:06 PM
I am praying even harder taht the Search and Rescue Squad can reunite you with your Cats.
This is so terrible, I am praying for you Gina.
They can have anything they want here as long as they let the Cats be.

luvofallhorses
05-31-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm so sorry, Gina. :( I hope you find them and find a safe place to live! (((hugs))) You and your ark will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please give Crayola a hug for me and please take care of yourself!

buttercup132
05-31-2006, 07:51 PM
OMG Gina I'm so sorry!!! I cant belive what your going through. I hope so much that your kitties come back and those who were hurt get better. I'm just speachless as what to say.I hate how bad things keep happening to you and your fur babies. I hope they catch the A**holes who have done this and beat them then throw them in jail for life!!

Alysser
05-31-2006, 07:52 PM
Gina, please accept my deepest condolences:(I'm so sorry!((HUGS)) good luck to you.

Kfamr
05-31-2006, 08:00 PM
I can't believe this. I wish I could give you another hug.

This is just too bizzare. :(

Daisy and Delilah
05-31-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm speechless Gina. This is horrible. Please let me know if I can do something to help. (((((HUGS))))) :( :( :(

k9krazee
05-31-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh no! Wow, I don't even know what to say :( {{{{{Giant Hugs}}}}}} to you :(

Toby's my baby
05-31-2006, 08:53 PM
This is horrible. I am so sorry all these terrible things are happening to such a wonderful person. {{Many hugs and prayers for you and your fur-babies}}

BC_MoM
05-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Gina,

I'm lost for words for all of these horrid events.. Tonight I will say a special prayer just for you and your furbabies. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

<33333
Jessica

Ginger's Mom
05-31-2006, 10:01 PM
I am so sorry, Gina. I hope you find your missing babies safe and unharmed. Hugs to you, and prayers going out that you find a safe place to stay.

anna_66
05-31-2006, 10:13 PM
Oh Gina, I just can't believe this:( I don't know where your living but you need to get away from this place where all these terrible things keep happening to you and the ark.

Give that sweet Crayola of yours a big hug and try to think good thoughts. I pray that the lord will keep you safe.

Wish I could be there to give you another hug, but I hope these help {{{HUGS}}}.

Love Anna

Sevaede
05-31-2006, 10:31 PM
Gina, I am so sorry for you, your companions, and all that has happened. I don't know what I can say that would be any use or help so I'll just leave it short. You are a terrific person and, of course, don't deserve any of this. Good vibes your way. :( *hugs*

dionne
05-31-2006, 10:31 PM
OMG gina i am so sorry that that happened to you! it must be awful!
i hope you find them safe and healthy! the paws with the x's in them made me want to cry!!! i feel for you, i really do! ((((HUGS!!)))))
dionne

cyber-sibes
05-31-2006, 10:48 PM
(((((((hugs))))))) What a terrible thing to go home to, I can't even imagine, Gina. :(
Who could be so mean? :mad: :mad: :mad: Please know you are in my prayers every day, you and your ark. At least you had Crayola with you, safe & sound, here in Findlay, hugs to your fluffball, too. God Bless you, sweetie.

Lizzie
05-31-2006, 11:44 PM
I was so shocked by your post that I could feel my stomach churning with horror. I've sometimes imagined what it would be like to come home to a burglarized home and cats missing or hurt, but my mind sheers away from it because it is unendurable. I can't bear to think what the missing cats are going through, they must be terrified and even the ones who stayed in the apartment are going to be traumatized.

What happened to your friend who was staying there while you were gone? Are you staying with friends? I hope the police can do something to help you.

I know you won't have much time or opportunity to post here, but I hope you can keep us updated because many are going to be very concerned for you and the missing.

jesse_3
06-01-2006, 12:43 AM
(((((GINA))))) I can't believe that I am reading this. I haven't been on so long, I am so sorry that you are going through this!
Hold your head high, there is everyone here supporting you, and there are prayers being sent from me to you.

Prayers are also on the way for your whole ark. This is so heartwrenching, and I can't imagine how this must feel.

God is with you Gina, God Bless,
Stephanie, Jesse, Jemi', Splinter, and Xambi

orangemm
06-01-2006, 04:51 AM
Gina, I am horrified by what I have read. I'll be praying for you and your babies. I'll never understand how things like this can happen to good people and innocent animals.

(((((hugs))))) to you.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-01-2006, 05:09 AM
I am at a loss what to say Gina......praying that your luck turns round very soon and you get nothing but good things

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-01-2006, 07:10 AM
GOSH!! I don't even know what to say! I couldn't even begin to imagine what all you have been going through!

I'll keep you in my prayers... I hope things start to look up for you soon!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

:(

trayi52
06-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Gina, I remember the other thread, I hope you find everybody safe and sound. Prayers are on the way.

Willie

JenBKR
06-01-2006, 07:55 AM
((((hugs)))) Gina you are such a sweet, strong person. I have been keeping you and your lost ark in my thoughts and prayers. I sincerly hope that you can find a safe place to live with your ark. Check in with us if at all possible, I know we will all be thinking about you a lot.

catlover4ever
06-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Gina, I am so very sorry to hear what happened to the ark and your apartment. If you need anything at all, please let me know. My mouth is still hanging wide open from this news.

(((HUGS))) and lots of prayers on the way. I pray your ark will return safely, that the two injured will be OK, and that you get things back to normal soon.

Meg

shawsdanes
06-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Gina,

I am so sorry to hear this horrible news. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please name it. I don't know where you are from, by my mother has an adoption association here in Carey Oh and she could spread the word about your missing kitties. I will do anything I can to help you. Be strong, God is with you in this horrible time.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Dear dear Gina, this is making me speechless..... ! WHY ??????????????
Please do anything you can to move to a safer place.....

shihtzulover850
06-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh no! How horrific!!!!!!! :( I am so sorry! :( lots of prayers and hugs are going out to you! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sonia59
06-01-2006, 11:34 AM
I am horrified and in tears. All my best thoughts go to you and your kitties
((((((((((Gina))))))))))

pitc9
06-01-2006, 01:36 PM
:( Oh Gina, you and your Ark are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lobodeb
06-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Gina, this is terrible!

I'm really at a loss for words.

Hugs to you and the arc. I'll be saying prayers for you to get somewhere safe.

Queen of Poop
06-01-2006, 02:09 PM
:( So very, very sorry for these troubles that have befuddled you this year of 2006. I pray that since the year is half way done today that the latter half of this year is so much better for you than the first half has been. Prayers for all of your furbabies as well. :(

Donnaj4962
06-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh Gina, like so many others, I am speechless.

I am sending LOTS of prayers, (((hugs))) and good thoughts that you and your ark will soon be safe and sound.

Please post when you can. (((hugs))) Donna, Tabitha, and Sasha

DJFyrewolf36
06-02-2006, 02:46 AM
Gina, whenever you get the chance (hopefully soon) PM me could you? I want to help in any way I can, and I'll do ANYTHING, even drive all the way there and grab you!

You have a safe place with us, even if it is so far away. I do mean it though, anything you need...ask.

Our prayers are with you

Fyrewolf, John and the furcrew

lv4dogs
06-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Oh my Gina, I am so sorry. I am just seeing this. You have been through too much the last few months or so.

I am gald they are investigating it. Have they provided you with a safe place to stay?

If there is anything I can do let me know.

{{HUGS}}

Karen
06-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I just spoke to Gina (IP relay phone thing) and she asked me to update you all. Star, Zephyra and Midnight are the only ones still missing. Ocean and Miles were the ones who got punctured by wood when the apartment collapse happened. Miles is still in the ICU, and may not make it, as both lungs were punctured. Ocean, however, is ready to come home, so she'll go get him once she's back in Rochester.

"Where is she?" you ask? Yesterday a friend gave her and the kitties a ride to a friend's home in Williamsport, PA. The kitties are staying there for now, Gina's on her way back to Rochester via bus (with Crayola, of course). Even if she had a car, she is temporarily unable to drive, as she broke her right ankle when reaching up to rescue Shaddow - Gina was on the stairs, and twisted and broke her ankle, but she got Shaddow and is safe, anyway.

(An aside - sheesh - Gina's on crutches, Paul's on crutches, Crayola and I at least are walking normally! Gina said Crayola was at first unsure of the crutches, but adjusted quickly, and has been a very, very good boy.)

Sue, Gina was surprised you're home early, and I didn't get a chance to update her as to why. She doesn't know what shape the apartment will be in when she gets back, as the landlord is not good at checking or sending email.

Gina thanks everyone for their prayers.

Lizzie
06-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Thank you for the update, Karen, even though the news is hard to take. Gina must feel very relieved to have most of her ark safely at the home of a friend. I hope she can stay with another friend while she sorts things out. Poor Miles! Do they have any idea how long the cats had been injured before Gina got home? Had someone else gone in and rescued them when the collapse happened?

RubyMutt
06-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the update Karen, though I wish it could have been a little more positive :( Justin & I have been worrying about her and the kitties. I hope things start looking up for her :( You and your kitties will be in our thoughts, Gina!

Chilli
06-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Thank you for the update.
I meant to post earlier, but I absolutely couldn't find any words to say, I just couldn't see how such things could happen, especially to such a great person.
Its wonderful that most of the ark is back, and I will still keep the remaining three in my thoughts.
Miles will also be in my thoughts, :(
Pull through, Miles!!
(((((HUGS))))) to Gina and all of the ark.

carole
06-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh Dear Gina, you have had to endure so much lately, this is terrible, I am so sorry for all your pain and suffering,and i hope the other kitties are found safe and well, if anytime this would be a time for all PT members to gather together and help you as best we can, i send you my love and hope that things will get better for you soon, take care and giant HUGS to you and your furbabies.

Anita Cholaine
06-03-2006, 03:16 PM
OMG Gina, I'm speachless :( I will pray for you and your ark...
(((tons of hugs)))

Karen
06-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Just got off the phone with Gina, Ocean is home from the vet's office. No sign of the three missing kitties, but it is thunder and lightning and rainy there now, so we're betting they are just holed up somewhere for the moment. Miles was heavily sedated, but is still hanging in there.

chocolatepuppy
06-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the updates Karen, I think of Gina often and worry about her.Gina and her ark are always in my prayers.

Catty1
06-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Karen, thanks so much for these updates...am glad Ocean is home, and Miles is hanging in there. If Gina lost Miles, I just hate to think how that would devastate her....

Will keep praying!

And I hope her other three come home! Is someone keeping a watch for them?

Catty1

Karen
06-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Karen, thanks so much for these updates...am glad Ocean is home, and Miles is hanging in there. If Gina lost Miles, I just hate to think how that would devastate her....

Will keep praying!

And I hope her other three come home! Is someone keeping a watch for them?

Catty1

Gina is, with Crayola's help.

Catty1
06-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks, Karen - I thought she had gone to stay with friends, but I guess she is back.

Prayers for her and her furkids, and the lost ones to come home...and I hope she finds a safe place to live!

Catty1

lv4dogs
06-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the update Karen.

Poor Gina & her fubabies. They will all continue to be in my thoughts & prayers.

My Peanuts
06-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the update. More prayers on the way for the missing and injured and of course for Gina.

Logan
06-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Karen, if you talk with Gina, please let her know that she and the furry ones are in our prayers, too. I keep wondering how much one person can endure.

Logan

lv4dogs
06-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Has anyone heard anything? How is Gina? Miles? Any more kitties return? Is Gina still staying in Rochester?

Gina & her ark remain in my prayers daily.

HUGS Gina!

lvpets2002
06-09-2006, 12:33 PM
:( Oh How So Horrible Devastating News Gina.. I Am So Sorry.. Me & the girls send lots of Whisker Hugs & Prayers.. Thank You Karen for the update.. I sure hope all the furr purr babies are found & come back home..

KitCat
06-13-2006, 04:18 PM
I join with all the worriers and well wishers in PT and I keep looking at this thread hoping for a happy ending for Gina and her pets. It's just gotta all work out!

Daisy and Delilah
06-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Gina, are you doing okay? I'm still very worried about you. Please try to let someone know what's going on. (((((HUGS)))))

sirrahbed
06-13-2006, 08:40 PM
Anyone have news of gina???

jesse_3
06-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Sirrahbed, I was just going to start a thread asking that...
I hope that she is okay...Prayers are still with you and your kitties Gina...

Steph and the crew

Pembroke_Corgi
06-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I hope you and all of your pets are doing ok, Gina.

Karen
06-13-2006, 09:40 PM
I've been speaking to her the last couple days, I'll let her know you're all thinking of her.
Miles made it, and is home from the vet's office, so that's good news, anyway!

Lizzie
06-13-2006, 11:30 PM
I have been very afraid to open this thread, convinced that Miles could not make it through another disaster, so this is wonderful news. He must be as tough as Gina. How on earth is Gina going to cope with all these vet bills? Has she contacted IMOM again?

Aspen and Misty
06-13-2006, 11:48 PM
"Where is she?" you ask? Yesterday a friend gave her and the kitties a ride to a friend's home in Williamsport, PA.

That is so weird, I used to live in Williamsport. Of all the small towns! I'm glad the kitties are safe and with a friend.

Gina, I have been looking and hopeing for good news. I'm glad most of the kitties are home and I hope the other 3 find there way soon. ::hugs:: You have been through so much.

Ashley

Alysser
06-14-2006, 05:51 AM
Still praying here, Gina.

cyber-sibes
06-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Gina has been e-mailing me the past few days, and knows I'm posting this. PLEASE keep her in your prayers.
:( She is not doing very well. Plus, she got bit by a poisonous spider a couple days ago, had to go to a clinic. She said she's feeling rather weak.

She also said to thank everyone for all your prayers, and she will post an update when she feels up to it.

Please keep sending her good vibes & prayers. I keep reminding her how many people on PT are concerned about her well-being and are praying for her.

Daisy and Delilah
06-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the update cyber-sibes. Poor Gina can't take any more bad luck. It seems she's been through everything lately. I'm still thinking of her and praying for her and her Ark. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Pembroke_Corgi
06-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Gina has been e-mailing me the past few days, and knows I'm posting this. PLEASE keep her in your prayers.
:( She is not doing very well. Plus, she got bit by a poisonous spider a couple days ago, had to go to a clinic. She said she's feeling rather weak.

She also said to thank everyone for all your prayers, and she will post an update when she feels up to it.

Please keep sending her good vibes & prayers. I keep reminding her how many people on PT are concerned about her well-being and are praying for her.
That is awful! :( I hope the spider bite gets better quickly. I am glad that Miles is home now, anyway. I'm still sending good thoughts your way, and my mom is too. She met you at the picnic, too, and she was very worried when I told her what happened. I hope things turn up for you soon.

CalliesMom
06-14-2006, 08:52 PM
:( Poor Gina. I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. How many more kitties are lost? I hope they are all found and returned to the ark. Also, I hope you feel better after the spider bite!!

Lobodeb
06-15-2006, 08:29 AM
Poor Gina.

Just when I think things can't get any worse for her, they do! I think I'll stop thinking that and maybe things will start looking up for her.

Did she know what kind of spider bit her?

More prayers on the way to the arc!

anna_66
06-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the updates Karen & Pat.

Gina, still keeping you in my prayers girl...looks like you need all you can get;)

pitc9
06-15-2006, 09:19 AM
:( Thoughts and prayers for Gina and her Ark.... :(
"God never gives you more than you can handle"

I don't think belive that statement anymore.... :(

Catty1
06-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Any word on the missing members of the Ark?

hugs
Catty1

furrykidsmother
06-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Gina, you and your Ark, are still, as always in my thoughts and prayers.

sandragonfly
06-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm back, (new thread in general) (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=107147).

thanks everyone, (((hugs)))

catfamily
06-19-2006, 02:08 PM
OMG!How are you holding up?Anything I can do to help please call.
I wrote my home # for you but deleted it.if you need it again PM me OK? :)
ANYTIME
Carla