PDA

View Full Version : Hermione

dogzr#1
05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
Good Morning Hermione and congrats on being POTD! You are a very special piggie and it seems that you like to help around the house by waking those girls up! Make sure your mommy gives you many seedless oranges. Congrats again for being todays wonderful POTD! :D

zarafa101
05-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Congratulations on being POTD!! What a shiny, pretty piggy you are!

Stephanie
Patches,Percy and Scamper [The 3 Little (guinea) Pigs]

momoffuzzyfaces
05-31-2006, 01:35 PM
Hermione how adorable you are!!!

I love the stripe around your middle. Quite a fashion statement!!! :D

What an important job you have; being an alarm clock.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
05-31-2006, 03:16 PM
Hi there cutie Hermione!:D I don't think I've ever seen a silkier, shinier coat than yours! Wow, what a beauty you are!:eek: I'm mom to two wheekers too so I ask you, is there anything better than waking up to the sound of happy, hungry, oinking piggies???:D Glad to hear you love your oranges, sweet baby girl!:) Bet your humans are so proud to see their extra special furkid honored here today! They so blessed to have such a sweet and gentle furkid like you in their lives! We sure are happy to have you as our most deserving Pet of the Day honoree!:) I hope you and the peoples, Ivory and the hammies, all enjoy a very special, fun filled "top pet" party!:) Please have your Mom give you some extra pets, cuddles and kisses for me!:) Long and happy life to you, adorable Hermoine!
My Moon and Rosie send you bunches of wheeks, purrrs and popcorns!:D

blue girl
05-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Hermione, what a cutie you are and I just love your name! Is that an orange stripe across your back?? Very interesting. It sounds like you are part of a very busy and loving home. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Jax
05-31-2006, 09:57 PM
What a cutie!! :) :D :)