PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

ashleycat
05-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Ha ha. I had a dream that I had a tiny kitten. It was covered in feces. I gave her a bath and then she was in love with me... but by the end of the dream. My tiny kitten turned into a tiny cute puppy.

And in my dream... I felt like I could train. Like I was an experienced trainer.

Now that I've got Charlies attention and stuff.. I been feeling like I could possible have another. But then again. I don't know.. lol... IF I decide to get another. It would be an older one again. One with atleast a lil bit of training.

Tho I would love to have a puppy. But I don't think I could handle starting from the beg. Maybe I should go to a shelter and hold a puppy. And I also don't think it's time for Charlie to have a friend. Being that he is still new. He's only been here a couple months.

IF I decide to get Charlie a friend.. How long should I wait? I was thinking either another Aussie or a BC. Or mix breed with these breeds in it. I know I would LOVE a black tri!

shihtzulover850
05-30-2006, 12:22 PM
You should wait until you are completely done training him. Then wait to let all the training settle in. Especially ecause if Charlie is not trained well he might pick up bad habits from the new dog. Just my idea. :D :) :) :)

ashleycat
05-30-2006, 12:44 PM
How do you know when he's done training? He's been really good lately. I've just been training tricks now.

eta... I can get him to sit, stay, come, lay down, nose touch, paw touch, roll on side and tummy. I can get him to wait for it and not to take food till it's given.

shihtzulover850
05-30-2006, 12:48 PM
I think when you are done with basic training and behavior that is it. If you want to keep training tricks I would wait on getting the other dog as that will distract him. Make sure he is good though. Test him out. Make sure he is settled with the other cat your baby and other dogs before getting the new one. :) You have done really well with him!!! :D :D :D :D Just make sure that he stays good. :D