PDA

View Full Version : What kind of a strange sound is that??

*ABYCAT* Alice
05-30-2006, 01:20 AM
Costello was grooming when he heard a strange noise from the kitchen. Love the expression on his face, and what a pose!

http://www.abycat.com/costello2.jpg

Randy_K
05-30-2006, 02:20 AM
What a pose! His eyes and giant ears are aimed at the strange noise. What a handsome guy he is.

Barbara
05-30-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey handsome Costello! I've missed you for quite some time. How are you getting along with your mom's new kitten ...ahm... baby?

I think she definitely has to pose more pictures that show your intelligent looks better :D

Killearn Kitties
05-30-2006, 03:15 AM
It must have been a very strange noise, Costello, to make you stop dead in your tracks like that! :D
What a handsome boy you are!

*ABYCAT* Alice
05-30-2006, 07:10 AM
Hey handsome Costello! I've missed you for quite some time. How are you getting along with your mom's new kitten ...ahm... baby?

I think she definitely has to pose more pictures that show your intelligent looks better :D

I think this picture express a bit how he feels sometimes But I give him a lot of attention when I can, and he still sleeps close to me in bed at night (Matilda on my left side and Costello on my right). He’s a very understanding and clever cat.
http://www.abycat.com/pettalk/dsc_0049b.jpg

Matilda is growing fast and in a few days she'll be six months old.
http://www.abycat.com/pettalk/dsc_0041b.jpg

Killearn Kitties
05-30-2006, 07:24 AM
Aww, look how bright Matilda is, and getting big! :D

Jo-Anne
05-30-2006, 07:27 AM
What adorable children you have :D

catnapper
05-30-2006, 08:21 AM
What a face!!! LOLOLOL - thank goodness I wasn't drinking my tea or I'd have spat it out

Matilda is such a cutie!

Donnaj4962
05-30-2006, 08:22 AM
What great pictures of both of your "babies"! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara
05-30-2006, 10:05 AM
He’s a very understanding and clever cat.

Matilda is growing fast and in a few days she'll be six months old.

Of course he is ;) He's an Aby :D

Matilda looks very intelligent too- it must run in your family :)

Randi
05-30-2006, 01:02 PM
LOL! That picture of Costello is priceless!! :D It reminds me of one I have of Fister - I think you've seen it. What on earth made that noise! :confused: It certainly was interesting!! ;)

Aww, what a sweet girl Matilda is, and she is really growing fast. :) In a few months she'll be walking around all over the place. :eek: :D

Vermontcat
05-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Lol, I don't know what that noise was Costello but it sure did make you look funny. :D
Is he a little jealous of Matilda?
How's Tess doing? Does she like the baby?
Matilda is such a pretty baby, she looks very swedish with her blonde hair and blue eyes.
She looks like she could be a model for Hanna Andersson. :)

jazzcat
05-30-2006, 03:19 PM
ROTFLOL!! What a great picture. Classic!

catmandu
05-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Costello Really And Truly Looks Amazed.
Shocked Even.
Maybe It Was One Of His Skin Family Younguns.
The Expression Is Priceless.

Sonia59
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Your two kids are beautiful! :D And the pictures are priceless :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-31-2006, 12:50 PM
*GOSH*!!!

I've been checking this thread for two days now and I can't see the picture!!! :( :( :(

Killearn Kitties
05-31-2006, 01:11 PM
I can see it. Just a little blip, perhaps?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I've just realised that you meant you have never seen the picture. I'm going to attempt to upload an attachment (which I have never done before).

Vio&Juni
05-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Matilda is a cute little girl :)

Costello is a handsome cat and you're right, what a pose :D

orangemm
05-31-2006, 03:06 PM
That was quite a look he had! SOMEthing got his attention. What a beautiful boy he is! :)

And, little Matilda is a SWEETHEART! I love those chubby cheeks! :D

critter crazy
05-31-2006, 03:30 PM
OMG!!! that is one of the cutest pics i have seen!! what a gorgeous boy!!!!:)

*ABYCAT* Alice
06-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Lol, I don't know what that noise was Costello but it sure did make you look funny. :D
Is he a little jealous of Matilda?
How's Tess doing? Does she like the baby?
Matilda is such a pretty baby, she looks very swedish with her blonde hair and blue eyes.
She looks like she could be a model for Hanna Andersson. :)

The noise came from the water pipes.
I think he is a little bit jealous of Matilda, but I still give him a lot of attention. He always waits for me when I put Matilda to bed at night, and then he comes running and wants to cuddle.
Tess is a bit more curious about her and is comfortable to come up in the couch for cuddling even when Matilda is there (Costello does too, but not that often). She has become and expert to keep the exact distance so Matilda can’t reach her.
I think Costello will find Matilda more popular when she’s old enough to reach the fridge!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-01-2006, 07:12 AM
I can see it. Just a little blip, perhaps?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I've just realised that you meant you have never seen the picture. I'm going to attempt to upload an attachment (which I have never done before).

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT WORKED!! I CAN SEE IT! :D

FUNNY PICTURE!! He looks soooo silly!! I just love the "curious" faces kitties make!!! :D

Randy_K
06-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Costello is always welcome to come and live with me!

*ABYCAT* Alice
06-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Costello is always welcome to come and live with me!

My sweet fur-baby on the other side of the world… That would be too much for this meowmie to handle. ;)