PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

allmypets615
05-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Hello everyone! Guess I am the new girl on the block for the next hour or so..lol!
I happened by this site trying to find a web site for animal shelter workers. I am a former spca worker, but like to try and help when and how I can. Funny how things happen..anybody else a shelterworker (now or former) here?
I currently work at a chainstore grooming shop...at least I still get to work with the pets.
I enjoy talking (or typing) to people. I hope to make some new online friends here, I have 2 children and it would be nice to talk about something other than spongebob squarepants!!!!
Hope to be talking to you all soon.
Missy

Karen
05-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! What pets do you currently have? My current pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

allmypets615
05-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Hello Karen!
Your bunny is very cute..I had a bunny years ago, I used to let it loose around the house..it knew how to use the kitty box. A sheltie I had at the time and the rabbit used to play together..they'd chase each other around. They had a good time togeter.
I have a medium haired Calico cat, a doberman/bloodhound mix, a pomer-mainiac(lol) a cockatiel, a parakeet and a beta fish. All are rescues. I do love what I have..I hope a collie crosses my path one day..that is my first true love. missy