PDA

View Full Version : Wicked weather

ashleycat
05-29-2006, 01:44 PM
oh man it's so neat outside. It's sunny above my house. Dark down ways. And thundering while it's kinda hot outside. Smells like rain. I love the smell of rain.

I love sound of thunder. Just, not so close to my house and ratteling everything. I like lightening, just not above my head. lol I love rain, just no flooding.

smell the fresh air?? I wonder if there is a candle scent called rain? I would definately buy it.

gemini9961
05-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Splash of Rain (http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/listing.jsp?scent=Splash+of+Rain%26%23153%3b&view=ALL)

Storm Watch (http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/listing.jsp?scent=Storm+Watch%26reg%3b&view=ALL)

Try those!! :)

ashleycat
05-29-2006, 02:06 PM
AWESOME!!! thank you!! :D

king2005
05-29-2006, 02:17 PM
you can have our BOILING heat.. it sucks :rolleyes:

Its 30C out but feels like 37C!! Were never this hot this early! Man this summer is gonna blow BIG time this year :(

davidpizzica
05-30-2006, 01:21 AM
you can have our BOILING heat.. it sucks :rolleyes:

Its 30C out but feels like 37C!! Were never this hot this early! Man this summer is gonna blow BIG time this year :(
King, I totally agree with you! Yesterday in Pittsburgh it was 92 degrees in the shade!

MsLadyLyn
05-30-2006, 01:32 AM
Wow! We had the same kind of weather here today! (I'm in NEH, TX area right now.) I loved it. :D The louder the thunder the better I like it. I love to sit and watch the lightening. :rolleyes: Like the words in the song, "I Love a Rainy Day." I also agree with you on the smell, it's one of the best smells there is! :D

king2005
05-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Yesterday was the WORST smog recorded in Toronto... A helicoptor was right infront of the CN tower & they couldn't see it at all!!!

It was the worst smog for 2 reasons.. Horrid heat & the TTC (city transit) was on strike, so everyone took their cars & ya EWWWW.. I'm right beside Toronto & their nasty smog was in our city too :(

Today is gonna be another HOT day & its suppose to storm... I'm scared of storms, so I hope its over by the time I have to go home, as shaking by the bus stop sucks & people ask questions & that doesn't help my anxity :rolleyes:

shihtzulover850
05-31-2006, 01:51 PM
Oh I know I love it to!!! I just love the thunder and rain!! The lightning is cool too!!! :)

Donnaj4962
05-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Hot and humid here in NE Indiana for several days now. And we just had a nasty storm blow thrugh... very fast, but with another string right behind it! I can deal with storms, until the tornadoes start up... then I get scareded! :(

I prefer hot, but not humid. I am a sun bunny! :cool: Where am I on the weekends???? ALWAYS at the pool! :cool:

But this brings up a question..... what do your pets think of storms? Tabitha and Sasha run for cover! Tabitha can usually be found unde rthe bed at the first sound of thunder and Sasha becomes velcro kitty. Not on my lap, just right at my feet or by my side. (she is not always a lap kitty even when the weather is nice... only on her terms!!)