PDA

View Full Version : Yo! Yo! Yo!

Dognamite
05-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm from the other side of the globe -- Singapore! :) My furry kid is a 3 yrs old Silky Terrier. He's the only kid to my hubby and I so he has all our attention but nope, he's not spoilt rotten :D (at least that's what I want to believe :p ).

He loves food, any food lol so he's not at all a picky eater. He eats whatever he's served (& also wants what he's not served :( ).

Do take a look at his blog if you have the time and comments are welcomed. :)

davidpizzica
05-29-2006, 07:34 AM
Welcome dognamite to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I'm half a world away in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm a servant to three cats: Nikki, a 5 y.o. tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a 3 y.o. tortoisehell kitty. and Marigold, a 4 y.o. tortoiseshell kitty. They've trained me well! I hope you post often here, but beware this site can be addictive!

shihtzulover850
05-29-2006, 09:45 AM
WELCOME to pet talk!! I am owned by one shih tzu named snuggles!!! :D

Chilli
05-29-2006, 10:09 AM
Welcome to PT! :D
Your dog is just too cute! I checked out his blog, and I enjoyed it.
My name is Courtney, and I'm owned by many, including two dogs (Frisk & Ethan).
I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Dognamite
05-29-2006, 11:12 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome david p, shihtzulover850 and Chilli ! :) Wow! All of you have at least hundreds of posts while I'm still counting :D

Glad that you enjoyed the blog, Chilli. Strictly speaking it is not really the typical blog where one writes about daily lives. What I do is try to put together photos of the same theme.

Jo-Anne
05-30-2006, 07:26 AM
Hi Dognamite.. I'm a recent newbie as well.. I'm the mother of a 3 month old chocolate lab.
Your puppy is just so adorable. :D

Dognamite
05-31-2006, 12:20 AM
Hi Jo-Anne,

Welcome to you too! :)
My dog is not a puppy anymore lol, he's already 3 years old. :D

shihtzulover850
05-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome david p, shihtzulover850 and Chilli ! :) Wow! All of you have at least hundreds of posts while I'm still counting :D
Oh don't worry you will soon be there you just have to stick around!! I am still amazed at how fast I racked up posts!!! :D

Alysser
05-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Welcome to PT! I'm Alyssa and I'm owned by Sassy a maltese and a bird named Star. Also, two fish named Rio and Diamond. :D I hope you stick around. Your dog is adorable!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-02-2006, 03:27 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/animations1welcomedog.jpg
you will love it here!!

I am Lut, from Belgium, and I am owned by 4 cute cats http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/newsmilies12cute%20cat.bmp

Sevaede
06-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

My husband and I have the following babies: One nearly year old tuxedo male named Soni, one ten month old Siamese/Ragdoll female named Isis, a light grey female gerbil named Bijou, a dark grey female gerbil named Rota, a red and blue veil tailed Betta male named Feesh, a plecostomus named Squeesh, and there will be, soon, a dog and another cat! :)

Dognamite
06-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Hi Alyssa, Lut, and Wenisrubber :)

Yeah I'll definitely stick around and rack up my posts :D
Most of you own such a large number of pets wow! I have my hands full with only 1 dog :eek: LOL!